[ December 27th, 2022 ] MDR #16 - Claudia's Back - Jiggle Santa Claudia ⚫

FinderKeeper

Hmm, yes. Her... back. Front too! ^^  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Jiggle Santa Claudia (rework)

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Santa Claudia get.

I had some insane luck early on, and got 12 free shards with only free fights by the reset on day 2. This is without perfume, so it was 12 total drops.
I belive the last batch of 20 combativity yielded me 4 or 5 shards alone.

This free luck shard drops and Claudia being black element, made me choose to get her, even tho I am not the biggest fan of her art.

For the 1st perfume, I claimed the combativity from seasons and other events, since I don't plan on getting Bunny-mom next month.
This combativity was enought for a complete run of a perfume, yielding me 11 (22) shards
The next 2 perfumes had above average luck as well, and it was not until the last perfume where things dried up.
First 5 refills on that only gave me 1 shard, making me spend more then desired.

Still cheapest Mythic so far, almost 2k less then the next expensive.

hh santaclaud.jpg

hh santaclaud03.jpg

hh santaclaud02.jpg

Edited by EpicBacon
Added pictures with more info
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 1

16 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Well... based on shards alone, I guess we can imply that Claudia is not as well recieved as Finaltits.

Even tho the element favors Claudia

30 minutes till new shards, and still a couple hundred left over

This is the 3rd Mythic round this month, plus the most expensive event is going on. Plus Claudia's relaunched right after the relaunch of the most popular Mythic that people were waiting for for months. Have to keep pointing out: people do not have infinite kobans. This was the koban-technically worst possible moment to both launch and relaunch her, which gave a completely disfigured sense of Claudia's popularity.

Venus art was great, the rework is worse. Keep Venus on the Mythics.

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1

7 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Venus art was great, the rework is worse. Keep Venus on the Mythics.

Not 100% sure what you mean with this.
Venus is great, the original that is; she might be the best girl ever created.
I am not the biggest fan of the mythic version, it's not bad, but its not original Venus.

• Sad 1

The MDR of Santa Claudia run out of shards at .com and at Nutaku were less than a refill left so the MDR wasn't a fail and I have to say that the reworked version is better than the original released version of Santa Claudia in my eyes. The removing of the excessive Makeup is in my eyes much more worth than the loose of the lip-biting. But this is a thing of personal taste.

@GotakuIn terms of SE it's one of the best things they could implement. An aditional MDR is a good reason to get aditional points in SE to get the 3rd and 4th girl. Kobanwise a MDR while SE lasts is neutral to positiv for SE points.

• Like 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ December 27th, 2022 ] MDR #16 - Claudia's Back - Jiggle Santa Claudia ⚫