Yep, I'm hoping for overlap w/ the Anniversary and the Double Date event.  I have 6 girls left in my EP pool, but it'd be way more fun getting 20 girls from the anniversary, than just emptying the pool.

• Like 2

July 2023's expectations.  Didn't update this in a while, b/c sometimes I have forbidden knowledge, after becoming a mod, and it's best if I don't say as much.  I left out the Anniversary which is probably on the 14th, but anyone can guess that now by looking at the calendar.  Hoping for the DD & Anniversary to overlap, during the Pachinko/Shards PoVs.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2023 at 8:28 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Yep, I'm hoping for overlap w/ the Anniversary and the Double Date event.  I have 6 girls left in my EP pool, but it'd be way more fun getting 20 girls from the anniversary, than just emptying the pool.

This anniversary event seems to be a lot more special, some very interesting revivals, but dont expect to have a lot of available girls. I personally am missing only 10/57, while usually it is the other way around.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

SM is already tomorrow, parallel to Bunna MDR and LD, so possibly a triple villain synergy 😄? Strangely the LD event has no ingame banner/button yet, but the event gift code works already 🤔.

Wow, nice, you're right.  I have Bunna, FYI she's the only girl w/ 6 animations.  I'm missing Felicitas, so I could use CP there for the SM.

image.pngimage.png

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Horsting said:

Strangely the LD event has no ingame banner/button yet, but the event gift code works already

That's not strange, some regular events don't have a widget announcing them 12 hours ahead as most one-time events do. That's notably the case for LD. And codes used to be valid only during the event they're linked to, but they've extended it to about 12-24 hours before and after this year, which is nice.

• Thanks 2

I just noticed a new layout for what I think is the Anniversary Event. I hope that means they are bringing back Orgy Days for July girls. but will have to wait and see on that as I do not see them connected to any event yet. But here is what I noticed and why I think its going to be Anniversary Event. It has the girls on Trolls and Champion but the girls are from PoV and the Pachinko has girls from PoV, LC and the 4 Anniversary only girls. so its the 4 Anniversary only girls that is making me think that, until I found that thought it was some new PoV LC revival. Will see tomorrow as I think that's when it will hit now that DD just showed on preview

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

It has the girls on Trolls and Champion but the girls are from PoV and the Pachinko has girls from PoV, LC and the 4 Anniversary only girls.

and one random LD girl

Spoiler

Hilda

The event has been available in the HH internals for few weeks already, but interestingly enough they added 4 3* girls in the last patch (probably the Anniversary only girls) - they were not part of the event last time I checked.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

This KV with DD on sounds awesome. I won't have a lot of girls available, since I have all PoV and LC girls already and I'm only missing Spectra out of the 4 KV "exclusives" (although at least two of them ended up in the MP pool eventually). Oh, actually the event is already shown in the filters (Kinkversary 23, as expected). Okay, so I'll have exactly two girls to grab from this (so just one drop needed with DD on). ^^

Unless they add a couple of brand-new girls on top of the revived ones, of course (which I actually expect).

Spoiler

image.png

I think for anyone missing more girls than that, it sounds like a great opportunity. Especially for those who don't buy the koban path for PoV.

5 hours ago, 430i said:

and one random LD girl

Not sure it's that random. In any case, awesome in my case, as without her I would have had only one (past) girl to get.

Spoiler

She's the next one in line for LDR after Felicit-y/as, expected to get revived in August. Not sure if they'll count this appearance and skip to the next one for August or not, but in any case I'm more than happy to get her for some EPx1s this month instead of a bunch of kobans next month. ^^

If they do skip one month ahead in the LDR schedule with Hilda already getting revived in this KV, then the final past LD girl I'm still missing, 69 in Roman numerals, will return in September instead of October (and Imogen next month instead of Hilda).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is so odd, I have no idea where there going to sneak all that I'm seeing in. Its looking like some things would have to end up in the wrong month.

So we know now that

event 296 was Kinkversary 23

upcoming

297 for Magical Noemy MDR was moved to 29th,

298 is New Year Estelle MDR for Tomorrow.

299 and 300 I'm guessing will be Aug CE and orgy Event (so if going back to normal 1st and 14th)

301 looks to be Hilda LD (most likely the 10th)

302 look to be the July Orgy Event (So unless this is happening on like the 27th of July they need to find some 5 day opening in Aug)

303 looks to be Alexa MDR

304 looks to be Elder Magus Bianca MDR (seems to be skipping Matcha or this is another random special event)

So ya that is a lot happening

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

302 look to be the July Orgy Event (So unless this is happening on like the 27th of July they need to find some 5 day opening in Aug)

303 looks to be Alexa MDR

304 looks to be Elder Magus Bianca MDR (seems to be skipping Matcha or this is another random special event)

I always expected EM Bianca on Aug 23rd, so Matcha is the extra revival.  Maybe Matcha is Aug 26th, like NYE is July 26th.  The rest of the stuff was expected, except the July OD, which I feel like was already the Kinkversary.

Also, remember Aug is a DP month.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Mythic Bianca is next in line after Noemy for the regular monthly MDR schedule. Should take place in August (followed by Jezebel in September, etc.).

I hope and somewhat expect another special Anniversary MDR with Matcha also in August, following (and probably closing, for now) the pattern of two Year One MD girls being brought back in July, then the next two in August. My guess would be Alexa early in the month, and Matcha near the end.

It's also possible that they just keep going with extra MDRs after these first four, but it seems most likely to me that this was an Anniversary thing and we'll probably have to wait until next summer (or maybe sometimes around Xmas or NYE) for more oldies but goodies to be brought back again.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

My guess would be Alexa early in the month, and Matcha near the end.

Oh... forgot about Alexa.  She's definitely before Matcha.  No idea when Matcha appears then.  Maybe a New M6/Alexa on Aug 3rd?  That could work.

• Like 2

I just hope we don't have server issues tomorrow with MDR and girl skill release which I'm guessing is tomorrow. The Last few MD/MDR seemed to kind of lock up or run very slow the first 5 to 10 minutes at start time. It normal clears up after that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

There is nothing confusing - my guess is that going forward there would be two MDRs per month: the "normal" one (Noemy, Bianca, Jezebel etc) and a re-revival (NYE, Alexa, Matcha, etc)

• Thinking 1

You mean including August? So only Alexa from the new cycle of older MDRs, then Matcha in September and so on? In this scenario, having two of them on July would be a little extra for the main Anniversary month (and perhaps also acknowledging that Bunna had already had more revivals than any other Mythic, so just reviving her again wouldn't have been as big of an event as adding Estelle on the same month).

It's certainly a possibility. It doesn't feel the most likely to me right now, unless there are more hints or leaks for it that I'm currently unaware of. It would be a good plan because there are enough Mythics for two parallel cycles running monthly without overlapping by now, and the lack of access to past Mythics for players who couldn't grab them before (or simply started playing after their events) is a growing concern this would address pretty well.

In any case, the usual cycle keeps going, with Bianca then Jezebel for August and September respectively, as planned. No reason to expect otherwise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You mean including August? So only Alexa from the new cycle of older MDRs, then Matcha in September and so on?

Yes, looking at the event sequence, Alexa will be revived in August after the OD event. If my gut feeling is correct and those two re-revivals are not just one-offs, then Matcha will be re-revived in September and so on.

The more interesting question is why have two separate MDR events and not bunch multiple mythics in a single revival, but the reason for that is probably the usual one - Kinkoid' spaghetti code.

8 hours ago, Yamiray said:

299 and 300 I'm guessing will be Aug CE and orgy Event (so if going back to normal 1st and 14th)

299 is August CE and 300 is August MD

• Thanks 5

• 2 weeks later...

The calendar shows this 2 days event from 16th - 18th August. I guess this will be the extra/re-revival Alexa MDR.

Everything else should be clear:

• 10th - 14th: LD
  • 14th - 18th: DP, probably combined with SM
  • 14th - 19th: OD
  • 17th - 19th: KC
  • 19th - 23rd: LC
  • 23rd - 25th: MDR (Elder Magus Bianca)
  • 25th - 31st: PoA
  • Like 3

Are KC girls actually revived in any way or land in any other pool? I have the possibility to buy the missing 10 shards of the first KC girl I faced Alt. Anika in SM shop. I have so many 1-99 shards girls that it is anyway unlikely to see one of the two LD girls in the shop, so probably not a bad idea to clear such close to 100 girls which won't get revived any soon or not scheduled at all. 

• Like 1

• DvDivXXX unpinned and locked this topic