Chat isn't working at the moment.

MDuss

Hi Since 2 or 3 Days I have the problem that the chat is empy and it is not possible to write anymore.

I have only an empty windows.

I tried it on 2 Browsers on PC and on my mobile phone. I have alwas the same.Chat.jpg.14c36370fb36162d781fc777870d3879.jpg

I have deleted the browser cache and cookies but all didn't work.

And I have the same Problem on all 3 games: HH, CH and PSH.

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss

14 minutes ago, MDuss said:

I have the problem

Sticky: [WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

Moved the thread where it belongs. Both posts above mine give good advice. This symbol with the empty chat happens to anyone every now and then, and a simple refresh of the page typically solves it. It's also an issue that's been known for years and is normally minor, infrequent and unpredictable enough that it's not worth devoting resources to fix. Basically, it's not really a game issue as it's what happens when there's a disconnection from the chat while you're still otherwise connected to the game server.

First time I hear about the issue persisting for days and on multiple games, browsers and devices, though. So you in particular might be experiencing another individual issue that causes you to disconnect from the chat consistently. For this, you could send a ticket to Support through the in-game menu.

14 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sticky: [WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

Moved the thread where it belongs. Both posts above mine give good advice. This symbol with the empty chat happens to anyone every now and then, and a simple refresh of the page typically solves it. It's also an issue that's been known for years and is normally minor, infrequent and unpredictable enough that it's not worth devoting resources to fix. Basically, it's not really a game issue as it's what happens when there's a disconnection from the chat while you're still otherwise connected to the game server.

First time I hear about the issue persisting for days and on multiple games, browsers and devices, though. So you in particular might be experiencing another individual issue that causes you to disconnect from the chat consistently. For this, you could send a ticket to Support through the in-game menu.

My Sorry.

Because I have it on 2 browsers and on all 3 games at the same time and for 2 Days, I thought it would be a real Bug.

20 minutes ago, jelom said:

Ctrl+F5 does the trick for me

Thx. Ctrl + F5 worked. I had only closed the Browser and so on. But I didn't use Ctrl+F5. Only F5.

But how do I make it on my Smartphone. Reload only didn't work as we know now.

Edited by MDuss
  • Thanks 1

It might be a minor issue but one could also point out that normaly i only experience this kind of disconnect roughly once or twice a month last week or so I get muted/disconnected 10-20 times a day not so minor in my oppinion Also it is probably Hard to know how many it affects in the Club chat since People who gets bugged out cant write so since they are muted they cant tell us they are muted Logic🤔

Edited by Rylarth

I believe the bug started to be systematic for all players a few weeks back (2 or 3 weeks?).

Refreshing (F5 or Ctrl+F5) also solves the issue in (almost?) all cases. You need to do that again each time after log-in.

If you use MM's Chat Script, it includes a fix for this bug (among many other cool features), so you no longer have to worry about it.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, MDuss said:

But how do I make it on my Smartphone. Reload only didn't work as we know now.

If you use the mobile app, no idea. If you use an actual browser on your phone, the same tip should also apply there.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Liliat said:

I believe the bug started to be systematic for all players a few weeks back (2 or 3 weeks?).

Refreshing (F5 or Ctrl+F5) also solves the issue in (almost?) all cases. You need to do that again each time after log-in.

If you use MM's Chat Script, it includes a fix for this bug (among many other cool features), so you no longer have to worry about it.

MM's Chat script. What is that for an script and what does it do? Until now I haven't hear anything about it.

10 minutes ago, MDuss said:

MM's Chat script. What is that for an script and what does it do? Until now I haven't hear anything about it.

we all know that the in game KK chat is horrible.. basically..MM´s chat script fixes a few bugs and adds stuff like emoji´s / pings and gifs etc...

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

The main reason I stopped playing on the app 2-3 years ago was mainly because i discovered at that moment that the only way to even use the chat on my phone was to open through a browser at that moment everytime i used the APP i couldnt read the chat and I couldnt write come to think of it is was almost like being constantly muted weirdly enough the only thing working at that time was the exlamation marks always there like a constant taunt🤣

• Like 2