Mythic Pachinko/Contests Didn't Rotate (Daylight Savings/Summer Time?)

Ravi-Sama

On 3/25/2023 at 8:03 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Rotation #0799 (3/25/2023 8:00 EST):

image.png.cd02d5d96e5e77110c6df21083783e4e.png

11 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Rotation #0800 (3/26/2023 8:00 EST):

The rotation didn't change yet, at least for me.  Also, the timer disappeared.  It might be a bug.

Must be related to daylight savings changing...

image.thumb.png.db61a8c7c44a25cf4ce5183dda9f143e.png

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Mythic Pachinko/Contests Didn't Rotate (Daylight Savings/Summer Time?)
2 hours ago, kndr57@yandex.ru said:

Tier 19 : Score points in contests 0 / 20.0K . Should I wait until tomorrow?

Even if you wait until tomorrow: You have 4 more days to complete the event. That means 2/3 of the whole time the event lasts. And Patience, by the way, is the most needed ressources for this whole game 😉 So only a little bit more needed here 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Even if you wait until tomorrow: You have 4 more days to complete the event. That means 2/3 of the whole time the event lasts. And Patience, by the way, is the most needed resources for this whole game 😉 So only a little bit more needed here 😁

I agree.  I feel like this bug probably happens twice a year, due to the time changes.  I think server reset will return to 7 AM EST instead of the current 8 AM.

Is it weird that the pachinko staying the same, annoys me more than the contests, lol?  It's b/c I always hope to see a missing EP girl appear, and don't need the contests for the PoA yet, b/c I'm taking that slowly.

I don't expect anything to be done about it, b/c I vaguely remember something like this happening before, and here we are again.

At least it didn't happen tomorrow, when there's the pachinko CbC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Ginpachi said:

If it happens every time there is time change maybe they should be prepared for this? 

Well, as long as they resolve it quickly - seems to be taking a little bit longer this time around.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Even if you wait until tomorrow: You have 4 more days to complete the event. That means 2/3 of the whole time the event lasts. And Patience, by the way, is the most needed ressources for this whole game 😉 So only a little bit more needed here 😁

Ok, I don't really care about the specific problem mentioned here, the 20K step in the event, but some do. The ones that want to get as far as possible or reach the last point at no. 26. I guess for those people your rather condescending answer is a rather flawed solution, and your way of thinking is not appreciated.

I also think by now the devs could have dealed with this problem that happens every 6 month, it can't be surprising any more.

• Like 2

Contest appeard and it involves gaining exp. I had my missions unclaimed so I considered myslef lucky... But after claiming rewrds the points are still 0O.o Thats a major fkup if someone wanted the 20k contest points. Good thing I decided to stay at tier 18 for now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 2

31 minutes ago, Ginpachi said:

Contest appeard and it involves gaining exp. I had my missions unclaimed so I considered myslef lucky... But after claiming rewrds the points are still 0O.o Thats a major fkup if someone wanted the 20k contest points. Good thing I decided to stay at tier 18 for now.

Yay (NOT)! So it was only a 21-hour wait, and the blessings will change in less than 3 hours. But, unfortunately, leagues are the XP source for the vast majority, which messes up the planning for top-tier players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I had a couple batches of unclaimed PXP from PoV, and noticed the new contest in time, so I managed to grab a top 4 spot for 120 kos.  Didn't need it for the PoA yet, but I'll take it.

image.thumb.png.fc66002e08766f359a2ca2f67a96de50.png

Hey Ravi-Sama - did anyone lower than number 9 make ANY points - when I looked there was a string of zeros a mile long.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

Hey Ravi-Sama - did anyone lower than number 9 make ANY points - when I looked there was a string of zeros a mile long.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

No idea, I claimed my 120 kos already, so can't check.  Obviously, if they did score anything, it was less than 4k points, meaning there was low participation in the 3 hr window, when this contest was available.

It not like anything other than a top 4 or higher matters for a DC, and there's a new Energy/CP contest already, so players that "needed" it for the PoA's 20k points in a contest tier 19, can still complete that.

It's annoying, but not a huge problem, which is probably why it's not solved in advance, despite time changes being predictable.

• Thanks 1

This weekend was DST change time for CET (the server's time zone). As always, it happens during the weekend and it puts some things with timers out of whack, and then they manually change them back to normal or close to it on Monday or later.

Right now, it seems that MP has moved to rotating at 1AM CET instead of 1PM. 

As for the daily contests, there was none yesterday, but one popped up about a couple of hours before reset today. It wasn't possible for everyone to score points in that one, weirdly enough.

That's about it. It's a cascade of small bugs and glitches and manual fixes, but it's the same twice a year. Nothing really worth reporting, here. Kinkoid is aware and used to this, and so should most players by now.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

Play On Tomthe Bomb

I got 18th and I was sleeping at the time of switch (0 points).  For once old age reaps rewards!

Looks like 12th was the lowest on points in my bracket.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, jpanda said:

I got 18th and I was sleeping at the time of switch (0 points).  For once old age reaps rewards!

Looks like 12th was the lowest on points in my bracket.

Hi jpanda,

Well hardly a surprise but at least some people got some points.  I've been pushing through on The Ultimate Fucking Game and it looks like I'll win Yuja - haven't got the Kobans to spend 36000 to get the other two girls [that would be 18000 per girl]  so I will just wait until the next contest and go from there.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

On 3/27/2023 at 3:19 PM, DvDivXXX said:

That's about it. It's a cascade of small bugs and glitches and manual fixes, but it's the same twice a year. Nothing really worth reporting, here. Kinkoid is aware and used to this, and so should most players by now.

Yes, this happens twice a year, so the developers should make some kind of fix to the game so that the change in time zones would not affect this. Contests must appear regardless of the time of the new day and end regardless of the time it ends. Maybe they can be tied to the appearance of daily tasks, because there were no problems with them.