[ April 3rd, 2023 ] Mythic Days #29 - ​Liberator Sifra đŸ””

Ravi-Sama

mythicdays29 -> 1x GPx10  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Liberator Sifra

2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• I'm gonna get her, it's a no brainer, she's sensual! (Tip: wait until the 5th, for CbC/PoV overlap).
    • I'll just use 1 SP, since I don't have enough kobans, and wait for her revival in a year.
    • I'll go w/ the flow, getting shards w/o spending kobans.
    • I'm broke, so I'll skip the MD.
    • I didn't reach Finalmecia yet, or she has many girls, so I'll skip this MD.
    • I don't like the art, so I'll skip it.
    • I'm skipping it for some other reason, which I'll elaborate on in the comments.
  3. 3. Are you familiar w/ "Sword Art Online" (SAO)?

• Yeah, it's like "The Matrix," or "Ready Player One," and one of the first isekai anime.
    • No, is that like when people on youtube make sword replicas?

3rd most expensive mythic, my 4th costing over 10k, and the first girl in a while to be under 6% droprate.
She was somewhat reluctant to join me in the start, I was not able to get 12 un-perfumed shards with free fights.
I had about 220 combativity saved up, resulting in about 5% drop on those.

(Yes I know using a 5th perfume is probably just easier and cheaper in the long run, but I've used this method for a long time
and switching over at this point would invalidate/make my previous collected data much harder to compare)

The 1st, 2nd and 4th sandalwood drops were underwhelming, and only some nice luck on the 3rd one prevented this girl from being more expensive.
Now I finally have my 3rd blue element girl, along with Norou and Lenaëlle.

sif.jpg

myt2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

it turned out pretty well with the bug, 
considering that after it was removed, 
I spent 4k cobans on refill and 
3 sandalwood perfume. 
they decided to do pick it up and return 
it to 04.04 state because of a couple 
hundred combativity data given to me 
because of a bug. It would be better 
if the accounts were completely rolled back. 
rave. took everything that was received, 
did not return anything from the spent. 
sorry for google translate
Edited by 21zxc123

25 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

(Yes I know using a 5th perfume is probably just easier and cheaper in the long run, but I've used this method for a long time
and switching over at this point would invalidate/make my previous collected data much harder to compare)

I was tempted to just use 4 SP, after I made the mistake of getting 1 drop w/o SP, and my drop rate was avg at that point.  I didn't, since I already bought a 5th SP anyway.

I feel like if your drop rate is miserable, then there's nothing wrong w/ deciding to use 5 SP instead of 4.  The results should still be comparable.  It'll make it cheaper by the end.  That's what SP is for.  Don't feel obligated to spend more kobans, using 4 SP when the drop rate is poor, just b/c it's a habit.  I'd rather see you save the kobans.

For my first M6 U Valentina, I only used 2 SP, cuz I was a noob.  The drop rate was still an avg 6.5%, but I spent an obscene 13.8k kos total.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

image.png.93be37529eb8d79c163c001c80cb58b9.png

So I will end the event here. It starts with an average gaining of shards until I reached 76 shards after exactly 551 used combativity. I end with 983 used combativity. No drop in the last ca. 150 trys. I spend 8640 Koban on refills and more will break my whole planing for this month.

• Sad 5

il y a 3 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

So I will end the event here. It starts with an average gaining of shards until I reached 76 shards after exactly 551 used combativity. I end with 983 used combativity. No drop in the last ca. 150 trys. I spend 8640 Koban on refills and more will break my whole planing for this month.

On the bright side, worst drop rates mean more ladybugs.

Oh, wait...

• Haha 4

Despite the SE bug, Sifra had ~70.9k shards left on HH.com.  Added @garadron's Nutaku 91k info to the graph.  Sifra did better than 12 other M6s.  Therefore, I don't think she needs an MDR for art quality reasons, but she should get one anyway, due to the removal of shards, after the SE lady-bug.  You did it for a -2% Esme stat deficit, do it for your lady-bug.

image.png.b6db41eacdadbc4f4918ca196d111d88.png

(Her eyes are closed, b/c I can't fix the screenshot w/ just 2 seconds left, and I couldn't be bothered to edit it in photoshop.  I edited it in Paint, lol).

image.thumb.png.67be98731f135137365be0a09eacb3c3.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I didn't like her so much and didn't have the time to get her, but I still tried to make a run for it at the end, trying to use as fewest kobans as possible... My late surge was unsuccessful, and I ended with 90 shards đŸ˜Ș hoping for a near MDR.

At least I got a top 15 placing on D3 for a second time.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 6:11 AM, garadron said:

Looking at the amount of shards left on Nutaku the conclusion is obvious. Everything exists on a certain scale as presented below:

image.png.21829d615dd2a4793c04d4aff0665450.png

I was curious about whether this titty scale is actually true, and I concluded that it's just a false assumption, after comparing the tits of the 29 M6s, and the avg shards left on both the HH and Nu servers.  The melon sizes are all over the place, w/ too many exceptions for it to be valid.  The itty bitty titty committee of Norou, Housemaid, Arcana, and Lenaelle were more popular than the busty babes Salem, Winter, Jezebel, and Noemy.  The amount of kobans players had at the time, is probably the most important factor.

Sorted by avg shards, lowest shards remaining to highest.  Lower is better.

image.thumb.png.6fee4f7f0df40dcca81e22a74eeb86c5.png

(Please don't ban me, they're just 100x100 oppai pixels.)

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Updated the girls from 20 to 29, since I noticed some were missing. Arranged boobs better.
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 11
  • Hearts 2

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I was curious about whether this titty scale is actually true, and I concluded that it's just a false assumption, after comparing the tits of the 29 M6s, and the avg shards left on both the HH and Nu servers.  The melon sizes are all over the place, w/ too many exceptions for it to be valid.  The itty bitty titty committee of Norou, Housemaid, Arcana, and Lenaelle were more popular than the busty babes Salem, Winter, Jezebel, and Noemy.  The amount of kobans players had at the time, is probably the most important factor.

image.thumb.png.1abf5bc83ab3767a7f6cee7646f4ee9c.png

(Please don't ban me, they're just 150x150 oppai pixels.)

I was just memeing with my image done in paint in 2 minutes (mainly based on @DvDivXXX suggesting that popularity grows proportionally to oppai size) but thank you @Ravi-Sama for providing us with some scientific research on top tier oppai. :) 

• Haha 6
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

image.thumb.png.1abf5bc83ab3767a7f6cee7646f4ee9c.png

(Please don't ban me, they're just 150x150 oppai pixels.)

Size doesn't matter according to stats in a nutshell! Jokes aside it just shows that players (both vocal and silent) are playing it smart and going for the mythics of versatile elements increasingly over time and not just looks or their art. Thanks for providing us with this research @Ravi-Sama!!! You're definitely a sage! A pervy sage! :D

• Haha 5

On 4/6/2023 at 10:36 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I feel like if your drop rate is miserable, then there's nothing wrong w/ deciding to use 5 SP instead of 4.  The results should still be comparable.  It'll make it cheaper by the end.  That's what SP is for.  Don't feel obligated to spend more kobans, using 4 SP when the drop rate is poor, just b/c it's a habit.  I'd rather see you save the kobans.

Well after getting this deep in, I prefere to keep going with the setup I have, as I do value the data
gathering more then having to spend a bit more on refills.

But yeah, 5th sandal seems to be the better choice 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I got her. Considering I had planned to get her with refilling, I did start before the last day, but only with regen combativity, and had 20 or so going in. I would've been better of sleeping at reset as usual, and missing the whole bug situation.

• Like 3