[ April 10th, 2023 ] Legendary Days - Miley & Stacy

Ravi-Sama

legdays#34 -> 10 energy  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Miley

2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• Both girls. (Maximum ladybugs)!!!
    • Miley 100% (I could use the extra ladybugs for the SE anyway).
    • Stacy 100% (I could use the extra ladybugs for the SE anyway).
    • Miley 40% (for SM)
    • Stacy 40% (for SM)
    • Go w/ the flow using free CP, w/o kobans.
    • Neither girl. I'm gonna farm gems I need.
    • I'll use SP.
    • No SP.
    • I already had Stacy. (Suck it noobs)!

image.thumb.jpeg.46bac0b1eb76fe2e02ef3dad621050e7.jpeg

My legendary hero,
You'll have until the 14th of April to seduce the gladiator Miley and get her in your harem!
The cute au pair Stacy has also made a comeback on the lookout for someone to satisfy her desires!
Pleasure them like the warrior you are!

Miley  (Bremen) - Rebecca from One Piece

• Rarity - 134th L5
  • Position - Column (at least 8 L5s, & 4 M6s)
  • Element - Submissive (16 L5s)
  • Hair - Blonde (27 L5s)
  • Eyes - Blue (40 L5s)
  • Zodiac - Scorpio (13 L5s)

Stacy 🔴 (Edwarda) - @Tohru - Kinkoid from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

• Rarity - ~53rd L5
  • Position - Indian Headstand (at least 10 L5s & 1 M6)
  • Element - Eccentric (12 L5s)
  • Hair - Orange (7 L5s)
  • Eyes - Red (14 L5s)
  • Zodiac - Sagittarius (10 L5s)
Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Hearts 1

Both girls are hot. i already have a version of Stacy .she is one of my favourite girls.

unfortunately i am very low of kobans because of last MD. thus, i will try to get 40 shards for both girls( i already have 13 shards for Stacy)

i might use 1 SP to speed up things .

Good luck every one. 

• Like 5

After looking into their attributes, I feel like Stacy is a must-have, b/c her orange hair is rare (6 other L5s have it, and no M6s).  I only have 4 L5s w/ orange hair.  Eccentric is a decent element, and I have 9 L5s.  Plus, her parody is the main character from an anime that I've admittedly not seen yet, but I'm aware it's well regarded.  She's had two variants, and we have a Mod named after Tohru.  I'll definitely try to recruit her.  I'm using SP, but I'll aim to get 40% for both girls first.  Started w/ 17% for Stacy.

Miley is irrelevant in terms of blessings, b/c her attributes are commonplace.  Submissive is a "meh" element, and I have 10 L5s.  There's so many blonde-haired/blue-eyed girls in the game.  Blue eyes on an L5 is especially irrelevant, b/c 9 M6s are blue-eyed, and I have 8 of them, so she'd never get used during that week.  Plus, I'm not a One Piece fan, and I don't like how they covered up her booty w/ the cape, in the 1-star pose.  The only reason I'd get her is for extra SE ladybugs.  I'll most likely just aim for 40% for the SM.

PS:  I'm pretty sure the same "Toon Dude" artist drew both.  I feel like Stacy's parody is more faithful to the original, than Miley.

Spoiler: Miley's covered up 1-star booty, and a disappointed Luffy.  It's a shame, b/c you can tell she's thicc AF.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8a72c5811358516d5679fda662db0aa0.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Since I already have Stacy (suck it noobs! 😝) , I just farm Miley casually and wait for a villain contest to show up. I think Miley's art is a bit better looking than Stacy's (L5 versions) so "Toon Dude"'s skill has improved (if it's indeed him). But well they both have something in common, their boobs which are bigger than their heads 🤣

Ps what is SP? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Obelisk said:

Since I already have Stacy (suck it noobs! 😝) , I just farm Miley casually and wait for a villain contest to show up. I think Miley's art is a bit better looking than Stacy's (L5 versions) so "Toon Dude"'s skill has improved (if it's indeed him). But well they both have something in common, their boobs which are bigger than their heads 🤣

Ps what is SP? Thanks in advance.

This Wed. the 12th, there's overlap w/ the CbC for fighting villains, and this LD.

SP is sandalwood perfume, it makes an extra shard drop up to 11 times.  The avg shards per drop in an LD is 2, since the range is 1-3.  An SP would increase the avg to 3, making the range 2-4.  Facilitating my initial goal of 40% for both girls.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I'm going for Stacey! I like how she looks, and I'm preferring to get an Eccentric L5 girl.

I don't know whether I'll do refills of fists, LD are my leasr preferred events (I can relax at these at least), but I put SP on, hoping to get az many shards as I can (probably 40-60), and then get her on SM.

That's how I got my other LD girls.

• Like 4

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

I went with natural regen on Miley until today for double "defeat villains" competion today on Nutaku and dropped a lot of nubans to get both girls:

468 nubans on refills for Miley going from 30 naturally gained shards

698 nubans on refills for Stacy going completely from 0 (stopped at 98 shards, natural regen should get me there) - I have some error in my data here, because I somehow have extra 21 nubans after calculating much I should spend on refills and I don't see where I could've gotten this weird ammount between getting Miley where it was still ok and stopping with Stacy.

I've used SP for both, 3 boosters each for 540 nubans total, making the full cost of the event at 1706

if not for the BS event, I'd stop at 40 with Stacy but now I'm at 3047 bugs. yay?

• Like 6

Today's the 3rd day of the CbC, so it rewards 200 points for each CP used.  Figured I'd progress in the LD for Stacy today, for that contest synergy.

Started w/ 17% of Stacy's old shards, then used free CP & 1 SP to get her to 40%.

Then, got 17% of Miley's shards w/ free CP & ~1 SP, before buying 51 CP, to get her to at least 40%.  Have 44% now, at a nice 13.33% drop rate.

After that, I focused on recruiting Stacy.  Used 2 more SP & bought 396 CP.  Her final 60% took 22 drops of 2.81 avg shards, at a much lower 5.56% drop rate.

I don't really want Miley anyway, so I'll just use free regen CP from now on, w/o SP.  I'll either get her from a 100% drop, or later from the SM.

Spent 7,020 kos total (which is 1,170 in nubans, but I play on HH.com).  4,860 kos on 450 CP, and 2160 kos on the 4 SP. 

Ultimately, gained an L5 w/ rare orange hair, 44% for a mediocre L5 added to the SM's pool, +450 ladybugs for the SE, & ~90k points towards the CbC.

I have 7,730 kos and 5 SP leftover, so now I'm less inclined to spend 6.6k kos on the DP. 

I'll save my resources for D Titania's MDR, May's MD, and the SE's cards.

ezgif-1-0c0c7f067c.gif.5a8b2cc383fda2d3c78168cc9a4bc371.gifimage.png.e3bfc0e6ef0276b67d2f10239a266a66.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 2

I thought I'd have a good chance of winning Day 3 of CbC since I'm going after both LD girls, but I happened to get paired with this psycho:

ScreenShot2023-04-12at10_38_19PM.thumb.png.6e5c3b2e0d5e9e327c93299b6d3882f5.png

I might just wait until tomorrow to finish the last 55 shards of Stacy in case there's a Villains daily contest, since I'm not going to beat Azert but I'd be really surprised if 3 others surpassed my score.

I was going to go after both girls anyway because of SE, but it's nice that they happen to be my two most needed elements and are both nice to look at. I specifically held off on Zorani last month because I knew that there would be another orange-haired Eccentric L5 this month (and figured it would probably overlap with an SE), but it still feels weird spending so many kobans on L5s (I'm not using any SP to maximize the number of fights it takes, for SE). Oh well, I don't have to save to for MDR this month since I already have Druiada Titania.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

...it still feels weird spending so many kobans on L5s (I'm not using any SP to maximize the number of fights it takes, for SE). Oh well, I don't have to save to for MDR this month since I already have Druiada Titania.

Yeah, getting 2 L5s from an LD costs as much as an M6.  I think it's fine, since we know Stacy should be useful.

I am missing Titania (39%), not by much, but enough that I have to think about saving kobans and SP for the MDR.

Otherwise, I might've done the same as you.  Went after both L5s, w/o SP, so I'd have an excuse to gain the most ladybugs for the SE.

• Like 5

Got Miley yesterday (also grabbed a #1 in CbC in the process, which I didn't expect to hold). I've used 4 SPs and about 4k in refills. Good for the SE.

Some of Toon Dude's best work in awhile. The colorist who worked on it is also amazing. And the inker is good too. Really nice.

I already had Stacy (another classic Toon Dude piece, though not one my personal favorites, sorry Tohru ^^). If you're missing Stacy or any other LDR girl, given how many years it took for them to get a revival at all, I strongly recommend trying to at least reach the 40% mark on them so you at least have a shot at completing them through SM eventually. There's no telling when they'll be back again.

• Like 6

image.png.ff84b241047ec7438b7eb861f3a73e07.png

Could get Miley with a x100 drop after spending 216 combativity.

From her 1st appearance I had 42 shards from Stacy. Needed 387 combativity to get the last shard for her.

Needed ca. 3300 combativity for refills (318 combativity), the rest was natural regen and storaged rewards.

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 1

As expected: I got Stacy (Day 3 because of CbC), and skipped Miley (boring). It was pretty expensive I think, but I didn't keep track. I think I spent 4-5k kobans + natural regen on Stacy, and then I got 8 Miley shards on natural regen.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

I achieved my objective of 40 shards for both. I am low in kobans thats why i used this strategy.

and since past league girls are no more a problem , i ll use SM only with LD  girls.

I used only regeneration for both but I spent 2 SP and half a refill (18 kobans) to finish both.

Miley : 186 CP , 40 shards , 15 drops , drop rate  8.06%

Stacy : started with 13 shards; 77 CP , 27 shards , 9 drops , drop rate 11.68%

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

With my KDD, apart from one of those magic x100 jackpots, Miley was out of reach.  I did, however, get her to 70 shards in one account; the next best was 20.

Miley is a voluptuous beauty all right, and, for someone of my tastes in the female, more maternal, form, highly desirable.  There's something magical about her eyes, too.  I cheated and looked her up in the wiki.  Bloody hell, I should've tried harder!  For those members who voted according to her opening pose, they might've short changed themselves.

Regarding Stacy, I was short of her in only two accounts and managed to get her in one of those as she was on 60 shards to start with.  I have to confess, I'm not a huge fan.  I have this conflict raging in me about fucking a lizard alien and fondling her gorgeous boobs.  I'd probably go nuts trying to work her - and myself- out.  I don't much like her big eyes with their intense stare and clumsy makeup.  I did like her 3 star version better though.  I don't think her 5 star version was all that well drawn.

• Like 2