[ April 25th, 2023 ] PoA #37 - Dragon Dames

Ravi-Sama

The Legend of Dragoon  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

2. 2. Gonna spend 7.2k kos?

3. 3. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• The 2 free girls.
    • All girls.
    • Tier 21 for the 1 M Gear.
    • Tier 24 for 20 CP.
    • Tier 26. 6 EPx1s and/or the draft orb.

image.thumb.jpeg.abee56807b03df7232b33362fc2e1598.jpeg

Left to right: Sage, Leilani, Alyssa, & Belladonna.
Wiki Link

Free
Belladonna 🟣 - Rose from The Legend of Dragoon
Leilani 🟡 - Meru from The Legend of Dragoon

Premium
Alyssa 🔵 - Miranda from The Legend of Dragoon
Sage ⚪ - Shana from The Legend of Dragoon

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 9

Sage is kinda nice and Leiani has some potential but they're L3, so meh.

The poll is missing options for Goals. Something like "Whatever I happen to pick up, otherwise ignoring the event".

I mean, really? An event for L3 girls? There is literally nothing less useful in the game than an L3. The only thing I'd want is the one MG. But that's far to deep in and I'm not willing to jump through all these hoops to get there. I'm saving my combativity for something else.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shorty-er said:

Sage is kinda nice and Leiani has some potential but they're L3, so meh.

The poll is missing options for Goals. Something like "Whatever I happen to pick up, otherwise ignoring the event".

I mean, really? An event for L3 girls? There is literally nothing less useful in the game than an L3. The only thing I'd want is the one MG. But that's far to deep in and I'm not willing to jump through all these hoops to get there. I'm saving my combativity for something else.

Yep, L3 girls are meh.  Agreed.  Not their art, that one girl Belladonna is almost holographic, but they aren't useful.  Except for passive bonuses, or if you really like the parody.

You want an option for a question about goals, for people that have none?  You might as well, just not vote then.

Yes, an event for 4 L3s.  This is the 37th PoA.  Most forum regulars are familiar w/ it.  The mythic gear is definitely reachable, just gotta do a few of the tasks each day.  There's enough time to get it.  That's my usual goal.  I have 6 CH Atk m gear now, so it's not a huge priority anymore, but getting a full sensual, dom, and balanced set would be nice.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

This is the 37th PoA.  Most forum regulars are familiar w/ it.

I didn't recognize it as PoA as it isn't mentioned in game, but I saw it mentioned elsewhere too. It's changed a bit in looks since the introduction. I didn't like it back then, still don't like it. At least I'm consistent :D.

I'll see how far I get. Still on a journey of re-discovery since I started playing again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shorty-er said:

I didn't recognize it as PoA as it isn't mentioned in game, but I saw it mentioned elsewhere too. It's changed a bit in looks since the introduction. I didn't like it back then, still don't like it. At least I'm consistent :D.

I'll see how far I get. Still on a journey of re-discovery since I started playing again.

It's literally the title of this thread.  Good luck figuring it out.

• Like 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

How's it going? 

Just wanted to check in about the PoA, and say that I despise these triple sell contests, when I'm either at, or close to tier 19 in the PoA, the score 20k in contests task.

Stop it!  Stop.  It's annoying.  That's 400 items.  I don't have 400 items on the other games.  At least the HH one has GXP as a loophole. 

I donated 10 mil ymens in CxH, and I'd need 30 mil more ymens to get through it.

Not gonna even attempt it in PSH.  It's impossible.

There's 2 more days of contests.  Hoping for better contests tomorrow. 

image.thumb.png.96eaa30421a9e8a5f71664c82bfcac89.png

• Like 3

7 hours ago, jelom said:

@Ravi-Sama you can sell all kind of objects, including books and gifts, I don't use the common and rare ones to have an item reserve for these contests in PoA events in case the gear items are in low numbers.

Nah, it was better to just ignore it.  The contests improved today, except for on CxH.  I'm using the Ymens from the new PoV and champion fights to get past it.

HH: GXP/Sell -> GXP/Level Up/New Girl
CxH: Donate/Sell -> Donate
PSH: Sell -> PXP/Donate

• Like 1

Finished 3 of the PoAs, despite the annoying triple sell contests.  I think I enjoy the DP more.  The girls are more useful (L5s), and it takes less time to get them.

Reached my goal of getting the mythic gear on the free paths.  The one for CxH was useful, it filled my last slot, matched my HC class, and was A/D.  The other two were the wrong class.

Tried not to use kobans to speed up anything, but I'm sure I did for some champion fights.

image.thumb.png.b2073f017ef2a55d8d7c5b8a14bb31bf.png

• Like 2
  • Hearts 2

10 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Finished 3 of the PoAs, despite the annoying triple sell contests.  I think I enjoy the DP more.  The girls are more useful (L5s), and it takes less time to get them.

Reached my goal of getting the mythic gear on the free paths.  The one for CxH was useful, it filled my last slot, matched my HC class, and was A/D.  The other two were the wrong class.

Tried not to use kobans to speed up anything, but I'm sure I did for some champion fights.

image.thumb.png.b2073f017ef2a55d8d7c5b8a14bb31bf.png

The girls look too much the same for me, I can't tell between them who is who, so I'm having troubles to vote this time. I need to check them one by one.

I took the extra path on CxH, because I have plenty of gold there and there are no MDRs yet.

On HH and PSH I got to tier 25. Now, I just need to remember to take the rewards left (fists, kisses, energy) as close to reset time as possible.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, bigkittynutz said:

64 million bucks is definitely too much for free to play players. 

Not really. If you lvl your permanent PoPs to lvl9 and run them three times a day you will get enough Great Pachinko x10 Orbs to gain so much equipment to sell that Ymen are not an issue anymore. At least after you reached lvl350 you will earn more than enough Ymen from selling equipment. And have in mind: the amount of Ymen you need to spend is related to your own lvl. Higher level => more Ymen needed => because of higher level you gain more from a sold equipment.

For example: I'm fully f2p and that's my actual amount of Ymen after the PoA and some spending in the Daily Contest: image.png.4e2f15bec62d534f69f36b31d07873e2.png

image.png.b774e77d03ba34eaad59169a7d86c6f8.png

105/200 in tier25. If I had reached top4 in the last weeks League I would spent some Koban to buy the last 95 combativity and would complete, but the Kobans are not available so I end here.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 5