[ May 14th, 2023 ] Boss Bang #14 - Red Witch Monika​ 🟠

Ravi-Sama

bossbang14 -> 3 CP  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Red Witch Monika

2. 2. Have you watched some of "Black Clover?"

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ May 14th, 2023 ] Boss Bang #14 - Red Witch Monika​ 🟠

I would have included a screenshot if I had realized sooner why you guys take a screenshot at 99 potions :D.

This event was entirely new to me. Forum search helped, but doing it I learned more. First team ended it with a bit over 50% left, and I had a 2nd team with next bonuses ready, so no problems. With 5 teams allowed, and me still busy with "awakening" my harem (currently on 500) I can't imagine this event ever being a problem. Unless I start leveling my account much faster than my girls ;).

Only (eventually) the first 4 girls actually "fought" with the boss, so I could have replaced girls 5-7 with some more heals or defense.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

This event was entirely new to me.

Generally, the advice is to use as many sensual girls as you can.

I like countering the element, and I was already using 3 cords.  She's physical, so I used 3 exhibitionist and 4 sensual girls.

If you've got 7 sensual girls, you should be fine.  It's a no brainer team.

Some players even get mad if you don't.

image.gif.fad4c277a28ace75fc31e6707e3ab4a0.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Anybody else who doesn't get her Info, which usually should come at the blue Exclamation mark?

image.thumb.png.d8c133291a1fc87ddc5309851bbc120d.png

image.png.ae238b398281cf576e8e3134ba9c335f.png

On 5/14/2023 at 3:10 PM, Shirow said:

when your teams are "tired", what happens? you can use for Good, or they just need a rest?
Ps: my first time in this "event"

They stay that way, unless you pay Kobans to revive, which only is usefull if you are missing just a few points.

Damn that's close 😁

image.png.6e2abe25dd797a2fab921e3351b53846.png

Luckily I've got enough Kobans at PsH for a Return.

image.png.1d10658d46b5718a8adf2fd441295a9f.png   image.png.f7a44a0727bc76ea94992f619f7bfc62.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

24 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Anybody else who doesn't get her Info, which usually should come at the blue Exclamation mark?

Yeah, must be a visual bug.  I checked what their elements were in the harem, to make sure.

Mentioned it in our club chat.

image.png.9b8f8a1d997c3324476db6b5e5af6ed9.png

image.png.5c2ec50c8c4106b2dce45e4efc718e56.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Damn that's close 😁

image.png.6e2abe25dd797a2fab921e3351b53846.png

Luckily I've got enough Kobans at PsH for a Return.

image.png.1d10658d46b5718a8adf2fd441295a9f.png   image.png.f7a44a0727bc76ea94992f619f7bfc62.png

@Der DinX, uh, this is the HH forum thread for HH event; if there's no thread in PSH then feel free to make one & post this there!  You don't want the mods angry...

you won't Like them when they're Angry💢🗯...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Der DinX said:

image.thumb.png.d8c133291a1fc87ddc5309851bbc120d.png

i just notice this, yes, the exclamation mark does nothing for me.

and i notice you did 99 battles, and your group is still 99,8%.... :o  I'm gonna say "what sorcery is this???"
cause i only did 31 battles, and used all those slots. and my stats were all above her...

Maybe next time she appears. at least the shards stay, and you can accumulate. Which is basically what i do in these orgy days and some others. Do it till i can, then wait next time. Nothing to be mad about.
just.... she so Deathsmiles juicy for me ❤️
❤️ 

Edited by Shirow
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Shirow said:

and i notice you did 99 battles, and your group is still 99,8%.... :o  I'm gonna say "what sorcery is this???"

Comes Time, comes Power 🤪

Although you are registered to this game much much longer than me (according to your Profile), it seems you had some troubles since than and haven't much played till recently.

The first few Boss Bangs were hard for me as well, got about 70% (60 Shards) the first time, the second time I just barely got her.

After that it got better each time, needing less Teams, till now I stay nearly at 100%.
It goes done to 90% sometimes and goes up again, so there is still some potential left. 😁

27 minutes ago, Shirow said:

and my stats were all above her...

They get stronger with each fight.
What helps a little is to start fighting with the weakest team and switch to the next when it is tired.
So as the Boss gets stronger, your teams do to.

And of course equip some strong Boosters.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Shirow said:

Maybe next time she appears. at least the shards stay, and you can accumulate. Which is basically what i do in these orgy days and some others. Do it till i can, then wait next time. Nothing to be mad about.
just.... she so Deathsmiles juicy for me ❤️
❤️ 

Depending on how many shards you have, you can get it from Sultry Mysteries. Unfortunately we don't have a proper revival for the BB Girls

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Although you are registered to this game much much longer than me (according to your Profile), it seems you had some troubles since than and haven't much played till recently.

You on the right track. 

Reading everyone else strategies, is interesting to take notion for the next time. 
Though Sultry thing, is new to me, and i confess, its rather fun getting the keys. Makes me remember a card board game i used to play as a kid. Don't remember the name :/
Sultry seems random when appears girls, which, i am not complaining, since i did get some. 
So from i understand KRAYZO, we won't have another go on her, unless she appears on sultry thing?

• Like 1

yes i have 20... oh crap crapitty crapped crap. :/ only 40 at least.
i dont want to use gold because i am saving for the other yokai girl... which now i will ask before going to use gold and get mad XD 
Path of Valor. Unlock bonus rewards. I use 3600 something to unlock everything?
let say i unlock everything till getting Miko girl. What i unlock on the left will also be unlocked on the right, and i use gold, i claim the same, even the girl?

20 minutes ago, Shirow said:

yes i have 20... oh crap crapitty crapped crap. :/ only 40 at least.
i dont want to use gold because i am saving for the other yokai girl... which now i will ask before going to use gold and get mad XD 
Path of Valor. Unlock bonus rewards. I use 3600 something to unlock everything?
let say i unlock everything till getting Miko girl. What i unlock on the left will also be unlocked on the right, and i use gold, i claim the same, even the girl?

Yes, if you unlock the free PoV girl, the premium one is also unlocked, but an L3 girl isn't worth 3.6k kos imo if you're new.  Better save that for an L5 girl instead, or invest it into the Places of Power.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 5/14/2023 at 3:35 PM, Der DinX said:

Didn't see it, cause it does this all the time.

image.png.973a8ca6d4c2f1f622152dab0e92b108.png

that´s because you´re connecting to the club chat via a 2nd tab I suppose ? (usually does that when you open it in a new tab) also, what @Karxan said ;) let´s try to keep this a hh thread and not all of KK´s games pls, ok :) ?

Also: the blue tooltip issue has been reported to KK already, let´s hope they´ll fix it for future BB´s/events at least :D

4 hours ago, Karxan said:

No info from BLUE Exclamation Point "! ! ¡ ", in any of HH, CxH & PSH, but i did better than i'd expected! 

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Karxan said:

@Der DinX, uh, this is the HH forum thread for HH event; if there's no thread in PSH then feel free to make one & post this there!  You don't want the mods angry...

you won't Like them when they're Angry💢🗯...

😁

There is no PSH Forum, just Discord, and I don't use that.

Yes someone just deleted it, could have merged it with my earlier Post instead.

But thanX to you @Karxan I could just copy it and edit into my other Post. 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1