[ May 19th, 2023 ] LC #36 - Shichi Saitara​ 🟣​

Ravi-Sama

legcontest#36 --> 10 CP  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Shichi

2. 2. Which day do you expect to unlock her?

• Day 1 - I have a ton of PXP from many sources, and/or I'll use the overlap w/ the KC to do many fights.
    • Day 2 - I have enough orbs for the rest of her shards.
    • Day 3 - I'll use a lot of energy, CP, or tickets.
    • Day 4 - I'll rely on GXP, which helps w/ the Harem PoV.
    • I'm not sure, I'll get her when I get her.
  3. 3. Are you familiar w/ My Hero Academia (MHA)?

• Of course, "PLUSSS ULTRAAAAAA!!!!"
    • No, is that like a school assignment about my fave role model?

I have a question: What happens to the extra shards if one does not claim the rewards and they exceed 100 as above? I got 100 shards on 1st day, claimed them, and the next days, instead of shards, the rewards turned into MP orbs, if I remember right. Does this happen as well on earned rewards as fast as one claimed >=100 shards? And if one first claims e.g. a 50 shards reward and a 100 shards reward afterwards?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

Once you have a total of 100 shards or more, whether you claim them or not, next days will provide MP rewards instead. So if you get 100 Shards on Day 1, you will get MP on Day 2, 3 and 4, whether you claim the Day 1 reward or not.

If you get a x50 reward on day 1 and then a x100 reward, you have two options:

- Claim x100 first: the x50 reward will be converted to MP orbs

- Claim x50 first, then x100: the 50 extra shards will be turned into epic flowers (50x130 Affection)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I have a question: What happens to the extra shards if one does not claim the rewards and they exceed 100 as above? I got 100 shards on 1st day, claimed them, and the next days, instead of shards, the rewards turned into MP orbs, if I remember right. Does this happen as well on earned rewards as fast as one claimed >=100 shards? And if one first claims e.g. a 50 shards reward and a 100 shards reward afterwards?

If you claim x25💖 or x34💖 then claim 100💖, the difference is converted into Epic Affection Gifts.  If you claim 100💖 & 100💖, i think you'll get Orbs🔮, but you *might* get Gifts if the tab/window hasn't refreshed.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Karxan said:

If you claim 100💖 & 100💖

That isn't possible in LC. After first top4 (or two top10) you will be only able to get Orbs. No chance of shards. So after you reached a potential claimable total of 100 shards, only Orbs will shown in the Contest page.

In CbC it's different, because no different brackets in CbC. There are all players mixed, in LC they sepparate all players who can claim 100 shards in total after they reached this line.

If you really want to maximize the affection items you should have a top25 and a top10 and only after this a top4 or better. In this case you can get 75 affection items (9750 affection) if you claim wisely.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Il y a 10 heures, Karxan a dit :

If you claim x25💖 or x34💖 then claim 100💖, the difference is converted into Epic Affection Gifts.  If you claim 100💖 & 100💖, i think you'll get Orbs🔮, but you *might* get Gifts if the tab/window hasn't refreshed.

That would be correct for CbC, but not for LC. As I mentioned, in LC, future rewards are turned into MP Orbs as soon as you reach 100 Shards, whether you claim them or not. So if you have 2x50 or 1x100, you will no longer see shards rewards for this event.

In CbC however, Shards are only converted to Orbs if the girl is in your harem (i.e. if you already claimed her), so that would indeed work. Refreshing the page doesn't change the reward though: it only changes how it is displayed, but you'll always get Orbs rather than Shards, if you already have the girl. So there's no need to manually refresh (Unless you want to double-check and avoid mistakes).

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

9 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

That isn't possible in LC. After first top4 (or two top10) you will be only able to get Orbs. No chance of shards. So after you reached a potential claimable total of 100 shards, only Orbs will shown in the Contest page.

In CbC it's different, because no different brackets in CbC. There are all players mixed, in LC they sepparate all players who can claim 100 shards in total after they reached this line.

If you really want to maximize the affection items you should have a top25 and a top10 and only after this a top4 or better. In this case you can get 75 affection items (9750 affection) if you claim wisely.

That may depend on whether the Activities window auto-refreshes or not.  At least once or twice, i'd had 2 (two) 100💖, and claiming them in rapid succession got me Affection Gifts.  I hindsight i was a stupid greedy noob; i should'a refreshed the window to get Orbs🔮 instead...

18 hours ago, Karxan said:

i converted the extra x25 💖 into 2? EPx1 Orbs🔮

I specifically went from Contests to PoP to claim a Reward to trigger a refresh of the Activities window, to get Orbs🔮 instead of Gifts🎕.

@Liliat, this is the 2nd time today you posted as i was typing, LoL!!

3 hours ago, Karxan said:

That may depend on whether the Activities window auto-refreshes or not.  At least once or twice, i'd had 2 (two) 100💖, and claiming them in rapid succession got me Affection Gifts

That's possible in CbC, but not in LC. It can be that you mix something up because we had LC and CbC parallel. In LC you can't be in 2 brackets where you can gain top4 with shards. It's impossible, because after the first time you gain a top4 you will sure in a bracket without shardgaining.

The bracket gaining in LC is simple so: Day1: All players with access to LC will be mixed in brackets. Day2: All players which ended in the first 4 places will be matched together, all other players will matched in other brackets. Day3: Game checks if players have two top15 and if so they will be matched with all players who 1-4 at the first and second day, all other players will be matched in other brackest. Day 4: Game checks which players have 100 claimable shards from the first 3 days. All players who not will be matched together in brackets where you can gain shards. All players who reached 100 shard goal, if in one or in three parts will be matched in only Orbs brackets.

In CbC: No check if someone have shards for bracket mixing. Only check if the girl is active in Harem to determine the rewards. So what you described is possible here.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Haha, the devil is in the detail. So what I get from this, if one rates MP orbs higher than affection (I do, especially since I still miss mythic legs, and ¥men is the bottleneck), to be save, claim the rewards directly. It does not contain XP or similar, which might help to keep unclaimed for future contests.

I recognised her immediately from her art, that she's parody of Nana mentor of Almight (Almastery in HH, when we get to meet his guy I wonder).  And I knew that even though I have enough resources for last 3 days. But also that I might not able to play much on the last 2 days. So I didn't take that chance. PLUSSS ULTRAAAAAA!!!!20230531_083609.thumb.jpg.5eb5506a4a141250cc42048c16a374b3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1