Proposal for the development of games and interaction between players.

ras.svet

Enter the market can make the mechanics of trading between players.
   Player Trade Items - Armor, Expenditures, Books and Gifts (listed by the dozen) and all of these items range from Common to Mythic. A minimum price must be set for each item (cannot be set for ¥1, but cannot be set for above market price)
   Currency - either a new intra-market or export running in the game (¥ and Kob).
   Barter - when a player puts up for exchange an item, items, items that he wants. Everything is calculated from the turnover from the turnover to the side (an additional payment of currency from the side who is approaching is possible).
   The offer will be in the public domain, but available depending on the level of the player (400-500 availability is available for all offers, 300-399 for topics below level 300, and so on...). The deal will be active until the offer ends or expires and disappears, and the item is returned to the owner.
   Auction - if there is another, then it is the intra-market currency, then it requires the creation and auction, where the rates for certain generated items fight, raise the rates. Auction once a week, 100 random players were held, corresponding to each other in terms of level.
    This is of great importance for the diversity of the gameplay, the creation of new mechanics of interaction between players. Subsequently, equipping girls is also relevant. It is clear that such changes are a lot of work, everything requires developments, calculations and tests, but you must admit that this is a good idea. That's all, write your opinion, thanks for reading

27 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Two things Kinkoid is notoriously unable to do :)

Definitely. Have you seen the value percents for the monthly cards?

cards.png.afd9c6c87b69b2035d714d5a49523255.png

In which world 1400x2.99/2.84=2280 (=1474) and 1400x2.99/2.69=2410 (=1565)?

Could be also an intended mistake to make the long-term purchases more attractive than they are.

About the actual suggestion, and to just make clear what I think @bolitho76 meant: It would be possible to create two (or more) accounts and trade everything for a dummy price to a single one, to boost your main account. And I cannot think about anything to prevent this. Even if one tries to block multiple accounts accessed with the same IP or based on cookies etc, it is trivial to bypass such with a VPN and clearing browser data. So as much as it would be fun to trade with other players, I think it is a no go.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Определённо. Вы видели проценты стоимости ежемесячных карт?

Карты.png.afd9c6c87b69b2035d714d5a49523255.png

В каком мире 1400x2.99/2.84=2280 (=1474) и 1400x2.99/2.69=2410 (=1565)?

Также может быть преднамеренной ошибкой сделать долгосрочные покупки более привлекательными, чем они есть на самом деле.

О фактическом предложении, и просто прояснить, что я думаю @bolitho76 Это означало: можно было бы создать два (или более) счета и обменять все по фиктивной цене на один, чтобы увеличить свой основной счет. И я не могу придумать ничего, чтобы этому помешать. Даже если кто-то пытается заблокировать несколько учетных записей, доступ к которым осуществляется с одного и того же IP-адреса или на основе файлов cookie и т. Д., Это тривиально обойти с помощью VPN и очистки данных браузера. Так что, как бы ни было весело торговать с другими игроками, я думаю, что это не подходит.

People are amazing creatures, so you can get around a lot of things. So for example, I saw and talked in clubs with players who sit at low levels and since 2020, have under 40k Kob and more, several myth girls and a harem under 600 girls and of course the maximum levels of these girls. 

On 6/8/2023 at 3:55 AM, Horsting said:

Definitely. Have you seen the value percents for the monthly cards?

The value % is completely arbitrary anyways, and as far as I can tell they don't even calculate it in a consistent way.

For instance, I'm seeing a period deal of 16 Champion Tickets and 1 Combative Cinnamon for $4.99. It's tagged at 260% value. If I calculate how much it would cost to buy those resource with Nubons in-game it comes out to 235 Nubons, and since 100 Nubons costs $5 that means it should theoretically have a 235% value. However, the price of these resources are themselves arbitrarily set in-game. And frankly 10 Nubons for a Ticket and 75 Nubons for a Cinnamon is ludicrously overpriced. This entire bundle is worth 10 Nubons, tops, which puts it closer to 10% value relative to the baseline $5 for 100 Nubons.

And, of course, the base price of 100 Nubons for $5 is itself an arbitrary threshold. Like all F2P games, the basic currency package is a pretty bad deal that just exists to make the better deals look more attractive by comparison. The "Value %" is more or less just a worthless marketing gimmick that has no basis in reality.

Anyways, that wasn't just an off-topic tangent, because that's also exactly why a marketplace will never happen. Kinkoid knows that a lot of the in-game resources are not nearly as valuable as the "value" they have assigned them. In an actual marketplace, we would have price discovery on what players overall think they're worth, and I can pretty much guarantee you that the price at the market will be way lower than any of the bundles Kinkoid is offering. For instance, I'm averaging around 8000 gems per week. If I were to just sell those gems, and even if I'm selling them for bargain-basement prices like 50 for 1 nubon that's still 400 nubons per week, which is more than a 5th place D3 finish. 

Is there any need to buy tickets in such endgame state? I did never buy a ticket until now (level 275), still finish all champions nearly daily and usually win the club champion cumback contest and daily contests with champion challenge goal. Do club champions also give kisses when one got the girl? Ah, sorry for going off-topic ...

To fullfill energy tasks is the only need to buy tickets like Attirm mentioned. There are enough players which cleared side-quest and being up-to date with the Main Story who needs to buy tickets to fullfill Daily Goals, PoA or DP "spending Energy" tasks. No other chances to spend energy.

27 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Do club champions also give kisses when one got the girl?

a) girls! Every C-Champ has more than one girl that you can gain.

b) no you gain only a single, legendary affection item.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Horsting said:

Is there any need to buy tickets in such endgame state? I did never buy a ticket until now (level 275), still finish all champions nearly daily and usually win the club champion cumback contest and daily contests with champion challenge goal. Do club champions also give kisses when one got the girl? Ah, sorry for going off-topic ...

No, buying tickets is unnecessary in the end-game. I have well over 10,000 tickets saved up, and the stockpile only grows. Tickets are completely and totally worthless to me at this point.

On 6/8/2023 at 3:31 AM, ras.svet said:

trading between players

This has been suggested a hundred times in the past and it has been very clearly confirmed time and time again that it's a big no-no. Thankfully, as this would open the door to a level of cheating no one wants (even if you only see the cool aspects from here).

EDIT: I've moved the thread to "Suggestions". Not sure why you posted it in Feedback instead. Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3