[ June 10th, 2023 ] Legendary Days #36 - Zuzanna ​🔴​ & Trixie 🟢

Ravi-Sama

legdays#36 -> 10 CP  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

2. 2. Are you familiar w/ their parodies or source material? (multiple choice)

• Lidia Sobieska from Tekken 7.
    • Jessie from Pokémon.
    • Nope.
  3. 3. What's your goals? (multiple choice)

• I'll recruit both.
    • I'll get at least 40% of both, for the Sultry Mysteries pool.
    • I'll use SP.
    • Recruit Zuzanna. (Edwarda)
    • Recruit Trixie. (Roko Sensei)
    • Go w/ the flow, w/o spending kobans.
  4. 4. Did you already have Trixie?

Easy event for me this time. I already had Trixie from 2 years ago, and Zuzanna dropped with a x100 after I obtained 50 shards from her. I used a few saved rewards, but didn't even start refilling yet (I intended to participate in today's DC, but since the x100 happened just after reset, there was really no point 😛 )

I thought LD would be the hardest collection to complete, but except for Norou, this is going well:

image.png.97c0887c4d49e6e9d3320a8b9e2c522c.png

In 13 months, I should be done with LD.

In the meantime, SB was introduced, and that will be a lot more complicated! Guess I'll focus my resources on CE/OD for now, until we have an idea of what SB revivals look like.

• Like 3
  • GG 1

It was tough for me. i planned to get Zuzanna and 40 shards for trixie .But due to IRL obligations .i had to be absent for a lot of times. so i changed my plans to 40 for both. but because i missed so many regenerations throughout the 4 days , i had to buy refills ust to get the 40 shards for both.

i got 41 for zuzanna and trixie from 2 to 42 shards.

i spent 2 SP and 3.5 refills + 10xfights for the refills. i almost did not get both .

image_2023-06-14_120408632.png

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • GG 3

Also used Sp NO regrets here either since now I have 7 orange haired L5 in my harem and 3 eccentric I might be short on eccentric gems after I am done with my 3orange haired beuties and the new mythic i always try to maintain 9k of all gems incase of a new mythic comming around we will soon start a new rotation on the Mythic soo i am almost prepared😉

Screenshot_20230615_230648_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_231759_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Hearts 1
  • GG 4