[ June 10th, 2023 ] Legendary Days #36 - Zuzanna ​🔴​ & Trixie 🟢

Ravi-Sama

legdays#36 -> 10 CP  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

2. 2. Are you familiar w/ their parodies or source material? (multiple choice)

• Lidia Sobieska from Tekken 7.
    • Jessie from Pokémon.
    • Nope.
  3. 3. What's your goals? (multiple choice)

• I'll recruit both.
    • I'll get at least 40% of both, for the Sultry Mysteries pool.
    • I'll use SP.
    • Recruit Zuzanna. (Edwarda)
    • Recruit Trixie. (Roko Sensei)
    • Go w/ the flow, w/o spending kobans.
  4. 4. Did you already have Trixie?

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ June 10th, 2023 ] Legendary Days #36 - Zuzanna ​🔴​ & Trixie 🟢
  • DvDivXXX featured and pinned this topic

I hope i am not busy the next days.

I will definitely try to get Zuzanna and at least 40% for trixie .

I am not interested in SE so i will use 4 SP. or 3 it depends on whether i spend a lot or not to recruit Zuzanna.

i may also not finish both cauz i am interested also in the next MDR girl.

• Like 2

I like both of them. Sadly no chance for me to get Trixie, as I'm still in (end of) Hamelin Town, i.e. she is two worlds away. However, I guess with natural regeneration and other free daily CP sources it would be hard to get both legendaries? So I can save CP rewards from Seasons/PoV/SE for MR, which hopefully will be a villain I have cleared by that day.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

My plan is to get both to 100% so I decided to just go for Zuzanna today with 3 SP and 591 nubans spent on refills (17 refills up to 20). I also did 40 fights from natural regen and 30 fights from Pantheon rewards. It's nice to have a Polish girl in the game I guess.

I most likely won't be using SP for Trixie (because I want to get the missing 26 shards for Hima as well). We'll see how many shards I'll manage to get with natural regen before spending more on refills by the end of the event.

@Horstingbefore I started spending anything on LD girls, I'd get anywhere between 6 (my current shard amount on Trixie) and 40 shards with just the natural regen for the whole event. Someone can share the exact drop chance, but you generally will need a couple hundred fights to get one of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

I guess with natural regeneration and other free daily CP sources it would be hard to get both legendaries?

Very hard (or you have to be extremly lucky): dropchance 10%, droprange 1-3 so expected outcome from 40 shards from natural regeneration while the event last.

To gain a girl from LD you have to invest ca. 3000 Koban/500 Nuban in average.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

I've wanted Trixie forever.  My usual strategy is to get 40% of both LD girls, then finish off the one I really wanted.

There's a DP this month, I'm guessing on the 14th.  I'll save 6.6k kos for that instead, and just get Zuzanna to 40% shards, for the SM pool.

I have Amouranth, O'Malley & Filya already, w/ Orange hair and Green eyes, so I'm not desperate to get her.  Not a huge 2D fighter or Tekken fan either.

On the other hand, I love Pokemon, and I've been a fan of Jessie.

That's the reasoning for my goals of getting Trixie from 24% -> 100%, & Zuzanna from 0 -> 40%.

image.png

Just FYI, viable orange haired girls are rare, w/ 8 total.  I have 5, and some shards for 2 more.

• Like 5

i am waiting for CP to refill from regen before i claim the Weekly Rewards' +15.

i think in general, i get a better drop rate from  the 50x than the 10x, which beats the 1xs.

i doubt i'll be documenting as well as Ravi, but i can try...

image.png.c48849ae20835a071315c3bb2a649c7e.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Karxan said:

i think in general, i get a better drop rate from  the 50x than the 10x

That's purely an impression based on the moment. Drop rate is the same for each individual fight, whether you play them one by one, ten by ten, fifty by fifty or whatever else they might add down the line if they make an even more expensive monthly card and are out of ideas for perks to add.

13 hours ago, OmerB said:

If you could choose only one option - get 40 shards of both LD girls, or get 100 shards of one of them (but less then 40 of the other one) -

What would you take, and why?

40 shards of each, hands down. Because this means I wouldn't have to pray and wait for years until they revive them. Instead, I'd have a shot at completing them, even slowly, through SM.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, OmerB said:

If you could choose only one option - get 40 shards of both LD girls, or get 100 shards of one of them (but less then 40 of the other one) -

I actually see this as 3 options:

1. get 40 shards of both girls
  2. get 100 shards of older girl
  3. get 100 shards of newer girl

Personally, I would go with option 1 because I don't generally like to spend much on LD. I can still have a chance at getting both girls someday during SM or revival. Option 2 is good too if you really want a L5 now. I think option 3 is the least desirable because if you lose this chance to get the older girl, who knows when she will show up again.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Methos2 said:

I think option 3 is the least desirable because if you lose this chance to get the older girl, who knows when she will show up again.

Too bad that the older girl is available at the later villain, so everyone with adventure progress between world 5 and world 9 can only go with option 3 😭.

• Like 1
  • Hug 5

Reached 40% for both girls, after using free regen and ~2 SP.  I'll aim to get Trixie by the end of the day.  It's going smoothly, I have 55% for her atm.  I assume I'll need ~15 more drops, w/ a 2-4 shard range (thanks to SP), and a 10% drop rate, so about 150 more CP.

Trixie: 100-55 shards = (45 needed shards) / (3 shard avg w/ 2 SP) = 15 drops / 0.1 drop rate = 150 CP * 10.8 = 1,620 kos expected cost, if I got her immediately.

image.png

• Like 5
  • GG 1

Are SPs worth it compared to CP refills?

11 shards for 540 kobans
vs
11 shards / 2 shards per drop * 10 CP per drop * 10.8 kobans per CP = 594 kobans for the additionally needed CPs in average.

Okay quite close but worth it, as long as you do not have SP charges left. I.e. do not use another SP for the last less than 33 shards 🙂.

• Thinking 1

Needed average amount of drops for a girl without SP: 50 (droprange 1-3, so average 2) = 500 combativity in average

Needed average amount of drops for a girl with SP: 34 (droprange 2-4, so average 3) = 340 combativity in average

So you need 3 SP for a LD girl (after the 3 SP you should have 99 shards in average) and 160 combativity less in average. 50 combtaivity = 1 SP so 10 comabtivity = 108 Koban less in average for a LD girl with SP. Not a waste of SP, but also not a great benefit.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 5
  • Thinking 1

Jep, different math, same result.

Throwing mid-game views into the topic: If one can get a single girl only due to missing adventure, one can nearly get it with free CPs from regeneration + some free rewards. E.g. whether wise or not, I did buy medium and big SE cards already, also aiming e.g. to speed up clearing all villains' Tier 1, which gives another 15 CP per day, then some from SE rewards, still 125 to claim from seasons and some from PoV. With 74 shards now, I should get the girl until tomorrow without any SP or CP refill, i.e. without kobans invest. I also decided against SP to instead get Edwarda's Tier 2 girl in parallel, which seems to not lower the LD drop chance. This means less CP rewards to claim for MR, but there is no guarantee that it will spawn at a villain where I cleared Tier 1 or in a world I even reached. So I though better to get a 5-star legendary now for sure instead of some chance for a mythic in the future. I hope there is not too much to regret later 😅.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Horsting said:

It's not as obvious for LD as it is for MD, but SPs provide a safety net against bad luck streaks first and foremost, and they just reduce the impact of variance in general. They double the minimum amount of shards you can get from each drop, which divides by two the maximum amount of drops you need to complete the girl, aka using SPs raises the floor twice higher compared to what it is in "I'm feeling lucky" mode, with the base numbers for drop range and rate. The worse your luck, the more SPs spare you.

Since LD at least has a drop range (1-3) instead of just a fixed 1 shard per drop as in MD, using SPs also increases the ceiling and the in-between case. That's not negligible either, and it adds up throughout each run and across runs. But I can't stress this enough: the biggest help SPs provide is making the worst case scenario twice better than normal. In a very good streak, or in case you happen to get the occasional "lucky 100 drop" which is possible in LD contrary to MD where it's deactivated (another reason why using SPs for MD is so beneficial), it's definitely possible to end up thinking or even counting, in hindsight that you "lost some kobans" by using SPs. But variance is inevitable and using SPs for LD will spare you a significant amount of kobans on average, and a tremendous amount when you have a bad run. Regardless of calculations, the safety and comfort it provides is always worth it in my opinion. The less you let RNG decide, the better.

TL;DR: Yes.

Having said that, SPs are not worth using anywhere else. It's invaluable for MD, still quite valuable for LD, but not worth it for CE with its higher floor (drop range is 2-8) or OD with its super high ceiling (1-12), not to mention of course CE and OD (with a precious few exceptions from a distant past) only provide 3-star girls, which are themselves not as valuable as L5s.

PS: Another thing to watch out for, especially when using SPs, is the aforementioned bulk options (x10 or x50) to play your fights. The entire series of fights you launch in bulk is handled based on where you were at before you started the series. This means that the amount of drops you might get in Fights 1 to 50 are not taken into account. That's why you can end up with more shards than needed to complete the girl (I strongly recommend playing fights individually when you're getting close to completion) and you can also burn more from your current SP than anticipated, and then get one or more drop(s) without SP. Which weakens your overall yield and make you spend more in the end than if you play it close to the chest and make reasonably sure every drop you get is needed and improved by your SPs when you use them, ideally.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the confirmation. You know, I trust in math 😄.

But to cover your argument of it helping against bad luck: I just got 7 shards from 125 CP, 3 drops, 1x3 and 2x2. That's over 3 times less shards than expected and over 4 times less the drops. At this rate, the value of an SP increases around that factor. Sometimes I think the game is playing tricks on me. Good that there is still half a day of natural generation and time for me to think how much refills I am willing to buy if my drop rate remains like this ... I didn't really count, but it definitely much better the last days.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Horsting said:

6 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

...girl without SP: 500 combativity in average

...girl with SP: 340 combativity in average

Not a waste of SP, but also not a great benefit.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's not as obvious for LD as it is for MD, but SPs provide a safety net against bad luck streaks...

TL;DR: Yes.

From my experience, previously spending up to 8k+ kos for both LD girls, it's a no brainer for me to use SP.  Like Bolitho said, it's a minimal koban difference, but also like Div said, if you were to actually experience bad luck, then you'd wish you used SP from the start.  There's two different kinds of bad luck.  One that's obvious where you don't get as many drops often enough, and another less obvious, where you could even get many drops, but it's just 1 or 2 shards at a time.  Which sucks.  SP affects the less obvious type of bad luck, the shard range.  Getting 4 shards at once always feels great.

I keep a stock of 10 SP anyway, so might as well use it right?  I adapted to keeping a stock of 10, after past failures, where I was short on SP, and needed to do market refreshes for them, after a surprise MDR last Summer. 

This time, I reached the 40% goal on both girls w/ free regen and 2 SP, but I really spent nothing yet, since I had the SP already.  It made it so easy.  Having 40% for them already, removes the possibility that I'd have to wait an excessively long time to recruit one that I was missing, like Methos said.  Which makes the rest of it stress free.

I didn't even add SP to my mental koban cost, since it's just something I always need to purchase anyway.  I don't have an MDR girl to pursue this month, so I don't need to restock my SP supply immediately, but I did anyway.  If I see it in the market, I just buy it, until I get 10.

image.png

Too bad the SM didn't overlap the LD.  I would've pursued Zuzanna fully, for extra SC.

image.png

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

SP affects the less obvious type of bad luck, the shard range.

Yes, but it also becomes more cost-effective compared to CP refills in the more obvious bad luck case: With the 2.4% drop rate I had, assuming still 2 shards per drop in average, one would need to spend

11 shards / 2 shards per drop * 41.7 CP per drop * 10.8 kobans per CP = 2477 kobans

for 11 shards via CP refills compared to 540 kobans per SP. However, it does not make sense to rate things based on good or bad luck, if the chances are known. It has a benefit in average, reduces the uncertainty range, and, also a factor, reduces the time you spend hitting this villain button 😄. Next time I will definitely use SPs, as long as Tier 1 is clean.

Ah, btw there are also things reducing the benefit of SPs: You do less villain challenges/wins, e.g. for challenges or event progress. Today spending all those CPs brought me to 1st place in daily contest without wasting many champion tickets (needed for tomorrows CC). And it caused quite some progress in current SE. And then there is the other ticket/gems/attraction and little Ymen drops, which are probably not relevant in endgame, but I have use for all of this. Too lazy to calculate this into above comparison, but it makes me regret less that I didn't use SPs this time 🙂.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • GG 1

I got Zuzanna! I preferred to have one bird at hand, than two birds on the tree, as they say, so I skipped Trixie. I'm hoping that it was a smart choice 😁

I preferred the Eccentric girl, and the Orange / Green shards.

I got 90 shards with natural regeneration and almost 3 SP (my drop rate was good here), and used about 30 more fists (~300 kobans) to get her now :)

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

Il y a 13 heures, Horsting a dit :

not only with bad luck.

if you are lucky .you get a girl quickly . i got plenty of girls with less than 300 cp using SPs in different KK games.

whereas without SP , you need at least 500 CP.

• Like 2

On 6/10/2023 at 3:59 PM, garadron said:

My plan is to get both to 100% so I decided to just go for Zuzanna today with 3 SP and 591 nubans spent on refills (17 refills up to 20). I also did 40 fights from natural regen and 30 fights from Pantheon rewards. It's nice to have a Polish girl in the game I guess.

I most likely won't be using SP for Trixie (because I want to get the missing 26 shards for Hima as well). We'll see how many shards I'll manage to get with natural regen before spending more on refills by the end of the event.

Goal completed, natural regen and some more Pantheon fights allowed me to go from 6 to 51 shards on Trixie without SP and I got Hima along the way. I decided to use 2 SP for the nuban refills as I also consider them totally worth it during LD. Total cost to get the remaining 49 shards was 360 nubans on 10 refills and 180 nubans for 2 SP.

Not the cheapest LD for me, but also not the most expensive.

image.png.1db12934b368e4caff73396a071bece4.png

• GG 3

image.png.d39f7d50fb069eb199c75d9bc6e59296.png

Started with 28 shards for Trixie. Some free combativity from Pantheon, natural regen and 300 combativity from refills let me get the needed 72 shards for Trixie and 41 shards for Zuzanna. I didn't use SP because of SB.

• Like 2
  • GG 3

Recruited Trixie w/ 222 CP (100 bought, 125 free, & 3 extra).  Gained the 76 missing shards, w/ an avg of 2.92 shards from 26 drops, at an 11.71% drop rate.  Must've used close to ~3 SP if it was 26 drops, and spent 1,080 kos on the 100 CP.  Which makes the total spent 2,700 kos.  I consider that pretty cheap, but I did start w/ 24% shards already, so that's why.  Completed my initial goals, but since Trixie was fairly cheap, decided to finish recruiting Zuzanna.  

Had 43% shards for Zuzanna, from free regen and SP.  It took 340 CP (210 bought, 149 free, & 19 extra).  The avg shards per drop were ~2.85, from 35 drops, at a 10.29% drop rate.  Used ~3 SP here as well, and spent 2,268 kos on 210 CP.  Making the total for Zuzanna 3,888 kos.

Altogether, both girls' combined cost 6,588 kos total.  3,348 kos for 310 CP, and 3,240 kos for the 6 SP.  That's not too bad.  I've spent more in the past.  It's comparable to the cost of the DP (6.6k kos), except that would really just be for 1 premium L5, and I got 2 L5s here.  Also, the ~300 CP spent today seems like it'll be enough for a top 4 in the DC, for a small 120 kos rebate.

In Nutaku currency, Trixie (24 -> 100) cost 450 nubans, & Zuzanna (0 -> 100) cost 648 nubans.  1098 nubans spent total (including 6 SP).

ezgif-3-21fea6242f.gif ezgif-1-1c032192b9.gif

trixie drops.png zuzanna drops.png

• GG 5