[ June 14th, 2023 ] Double Penetration - Cyber Babes

jelom

#SummerBabeOrgy & #CyberSexy for 10 cp  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Lara (Free path)

2. 2. Rate Cyber Jenet (Paid path 6600 kobans)

3. 3. Are you gonna unlock the premium path?

4. 4. Your opinion of the double penetration events

• I love it so much I am having an orgasm! I need it to be "longer" and "harder"!
    • Double Penetration is the best event ever! Give me more of it, every month, every week!
    • Thanks Kinkoid for such a well though and balanced event! I am sure you still can "improve" it more.
    • Double penetration (event) gives me so much pleasure!!! Being stuck and having to spend kobans needlessly is so "fun"!
    • Do you think I would give you an option to disagree and be critic with our beloved DP? Muahahahaha!

#################################################################################
##############################################################################################################################
###########################################################################################################!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💢💢💢💢💢

i need a new computer ffuckk ddaamnit!  i wass so fffffffff trying to fix isssues i forgot to claim the shards in Cyber Babes & its CXH counterpart...

• Hug 1

i could not finish the event . i finished at 800 or 810.

i got stuck many times in long tasks and this time DP screwed my playing habits especially in leagues.

anyway i got the free girl and i was not going for the paid one sine i am aiming the next MDR.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

15 hours ago, madahmed said:

i could not finish the event . i finished at 800 or 810.

i got stuck many times in long tasks and this time DP screwed my playing habits especially in leagues.

anyway i got the free girl and i was not going for the paid one sine i am aiming the next MDR.

At least you got a girl, that's what matters in the end.  The other rewards are extra stuff.

• Thanks 1