[ June 14th, 2023 ] Double Penetration - Cyber Babes

jelom

#SummerBabeOrgy & #CyberSexy for 10 cp  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Lara (Free path)

2. 2. Rate Cyber Jenet (Paid path 6600 kobans)

3. 3. Are you gonna unlock the premium path?

4. 4. Your opinion of the double penetration events

• I love it so much I am having an orgasm! I need it to be "longer" and "harder"!
    • Double Penetration is the best event ever! Give me more of it, every month, every week!
    • Thanks Kinkoid for such a well though and balanced event! I am sure you still can "improve" it more.
    • Double penetration (event) gives me so much pleasure!!! Being stuck and having to spend kobans needlessly is so "fun"!
    • Do you think I would give you an option to disagree and be critic with our beloved DP? Muahahahaha!

The DP is practically done - The only question is whether to take the extra path - which I'm inclined to.

I like this event, it's better imo than LD, PoA... only LC is better.
It's a more complicated (and interesting) event, where you need to plan a bit more, and not just click away like a trained monkey. I do understand, that this event required more time, if you want to finish it without spending a lot of kobans. I kinda like not knowing what the next task will be, it gives some more challenge and suspence to the game :)

Edited by OmerB
  • GG 4

il y a 29 minutes, Antimon a dit :

What to do with your kobans? Maybe the best investment would be combativity points refills during orgy days, where you can get a great number of girls for the cheapest.

That's really only recommended for the late game IMO. PoG is really not a bad deal in the early game, because all rewards as useful to a new player. I probably wouldn't buy it every time either, but I chose PoG over PoV when I had girls available in the paid path.

What are the alternative options?

- LD: Not too bad if you focus on a single girl; you can probably get an L5 for 3k Kobans. That would be the cheapest of the L5 girls (excluding free ones such as BB or LC)

- MD: Best long-term girls, but very expensive for the early game; you might be stuck with a girl you can't upgrade for a while. Picking a few good ones as soon as possible is still a good idea IMO.

- DP: That's even more expensive than PoG, and rewards are generally worst. Especially since it's not recommended to use AM in the lower leagues, so you can't even consider them as a discount.

- PoV: Good extra resources (especially the PXP), but girls are only 3*

- PoA: Similar to OD; you get a lot of girls or fragments for your money, but that's not what you're looking for in the early game

So yeah, all in all, PoG is pretty good if you're in lack of L5 and PXP. It is expensive, yes, but most alternatives are worse.

The only thing that could speak against it, is the 2nd round of revivals: PoG revivals happen faster than new LC girls are introduced (Almost twice as fast), so we're catching up (12 girls left, so ~10 months before we complete the rotation). After this, we don't know what PoG will look like: will it start over with the same girls in the same spot, or will the paid girls become free and vice-versa? Or will it include girls from different events?

But since we really don't know what will happen at this point, I wouldn't bet too much on it. If you can grab valuable girls right now, and some useful resource in the process, it's a good option. Once you have enough L5, it will always be time to consider other options.

• Like 5

EDIT: Ups, page too long open, didn't see @Liliat ninjaing most of my points. So TL;DR: What he (or she?) says.

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Imho. I personally wouldn't recommend to sistematically buy it every single time

Yeah of course it is an individual decision every time. If one is lucky to get good girls/colours during LC/BB/DP + good mythics and instead violet one in PoG bonus path, that makes it less valuable. In my case it was the other way round, which made the PoG extremely valuable last month. Also: For the start, one gets probably 20k kobans from sex friends and all the promotion codes floating around, so one has more free kobans to speed up early/mid game progress until a certain degree.

Maybe the best investment would be combativity points refills during orgy days

Huh? Simple to get all villain girls without any refills, based on how many shards I already have? Synergy bonuses are a point, so I will consider it if there are shards left. But I cannot imagine that this will be more than a few hundred kobans. I thought MD/MR/LD are the mandatory mid-endgame koban sinks?

I'd probably just save them and spend them for premium girls I particularly like, as I said before.

Like a good premium girl from PoG 😅? Of course makes sense if the PoG girl is not worth it. I am also not sure whether I buy PoG bonus path this month, since it gives a red girl which I just got from LD, and as said, full mythic gear since recently. But in earlier progress stage, one must always consider that investing/progressing now helps you progressing in events/PvP from now on. A benefit you loose when you safe resources for some time in the future, where you cannot even be sure whether/when it will then really help you, like girls on villains you did not even reach in adventure. So "save for later" is not always a good recommendation.

Edited by Horsting

This one was pretty tricky, but I went through. I decided to spend the 6.666k kobans somewhat on impulse. Hope this doesn't bite me in the ass later on. The free path girl is much better than the koban path one, imho (in terms of art, design, scenes etc.) but still, I'm not comfortable letting too many L5s that have no hint of a plan of revival anytime soon pass me by regularly.

Melodic Amelia is the only one I've skipped (and she was in the very first iteration of this format, which was more expensive and less rewarding overall IIRC). Ironically, she's seen more than her fair share of top 7 weeks so far (plus art wise it's a very good series).

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 3

Finished 3 DPs.  Only unlocked the 2nd path in HH, cuz I'm a noob in CxH & PSH.  Despite that, was able to complete them fully in 2 sessions, one last night, and one this afternoon.

It's unpredictable, but if you know to stack resources, then you're pretty much prepared.  Knowing the possible tasks that could appear is half the battle.  That's why the chart displaying them all is useful.  Just read it.  There's usually more than one way to finish a task, especially if it's simple like spending ymens.  Gaining lust potions can vary greatly in difficulty depending on the PoV type.  In HH it's PvP (medium), CxH has contests (annoying AF), and PSH has GXP (the easiest).  Like I said before, the actual roadblock tasks like daily missions/goals, and PoP can force you to wait 'til the next day, but since I know that, I was patient and finished them later.  Any task related to using CP or doing PvP fights, I finished immediately, since there's currently synergy w/ the OD & KC.

For me it was like a tantric experience.  You store up all your energy & resources, and only release it gradually when you need to.  Once all the tasks are finished, you can explode, and release it all.  I like getting into a "flow state" and knocking out one task quickly after another.  I made some progress in the OD and KC, w/ the extra CP and Kisses gained/spent.

I like this event more than the PoA, which takes longer, is predictable, so also boring, rewards weaker girls, and costs more.

I've never bought the premium path in PoG, since I have the LC girls, but if I were missing one, then it'd be more appealing than the PoA or PoV.  L5s > L3s.

One thing I'd like to remember for future DPs, is to ignore the CbC day 2 gem contest right before the event, so that I have a larger supply of gems to work with.  I still progressed in CxH & PSH, but it was trickier, since I spent most of my gems there recently.  Doesn't really matter for HH.

Next DP should be in August.  Next month is the "100 click" Boss Bang.  Looking forward to the "Thanks for the free stuff" comments.

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 3

what's your guys go to "spend ymens" solution? I feel like I'm missing some easy way of spending money for these. I don't like buying items from the market because there's a task for that and I'd waste them and I can't spend on Great Pachinko because I stockpile these for CbC day 1

Do you upgrade girls for this (seems like an overkill) or upgrade Mythic Gear?

20 minutes ago, garadron said:

what's your guys go to "spend ymens" solution? I feel like I'm missing some easy way of spending money for these. I don't like buying items from the market because there's a task for that and I'd waste them and I can't spend on Great Pachinko because I stockpile these for CbC day 1

Do you upgrade girls for this (seems like an overkill) or upgrade Mythic Gear?

The ymen spending possibilities I can think of are:

• Buy something in the market, hopefully a single GXP or Aff item.  If ymens aren't an issue, then some random gear.
  • Upgrade girls (preferably an L5 or M6 of a lower grade).  I tend to do this the most.
  • Buy GPx1s, unless you're storing a lot of them for a contest.
  • Upgrading mythic gear is a possibility, but I wouldn't.
  • If you aren't lvl 500 and maxed out, then you could probably spend ymens upgrading some of the hero's stats.
  • Upgrading RE.
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Yep, Liliat gave a way better analysis than I did, but still, let me clarify a couple of points 

Il 15/6/2023 in 19:53 , Horsting ha scritto:

Huh? Simple to get all villain girls without any refills, based on how many shards I already have? Synergy bonuses are a point, so I will consider it if there are shards left. But I cannot imagine that this will be more than a few hundred kobans. I thought MD/MR/LD are the mandatory mid-endgame koban sinks?

MD/MR are definitely the ultimate kobans sinks. For that reason, and because at the current state of the game we get for free/very cheap at the very least 2 5*L (if you're a veteran player, if you're a new player 3 with the free PoG's one) every month + some occasional other girls during the year, spending quite a bit to get a premium 5*L girl feels to me not the best way of consitently spend one's kobans (again, unless you like them).

And again, that's the reason I valued ODs as "maybe best investment": you can get a lot of girls for very cheap, increasing your harem and synergy bonuses, while potentially saving kobans for other premium girls you like 

Il 15/6/2023 in 19:53 , Horsting ha scritto:

Like a good premium girl from PoG 😅

yep, let me put a stress on the "unless you like the available girl a lot" at the beginning of my first post 😆 that is an important point I never denied.

As both you and Liliat said, though, PoG's premium path comes with other resources that shouldn't be disregarded as I did, resources that makes it more valuable especially in the early/mid game

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, garadron said:

what's your guys go to "spend ymens" solution?

26 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Buy GPx1s, unless you're storing a lot of them for a contest.

This. Or even GPx10s when you're out of x10 orbs. This is far and away the most flexible and least annoying way to handle this type of tasks for me these days. Except of course, as Ravi noted, when I'm stashing orbs so it's not an option:

image.png

(For this DP I mostly upgraded girls instead, but it's not always a viable option for me either).

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

This. Or even GPx10s when you're out of x10 orbs. This is far and away the most flexible and least annoying way to handle this type of tasks for me these days. Except of course, as Ravi noted, when I'm stashing orbs so it's not an option:

image.png

Guess which game each GP stash belongs to... (highlight next to them for the answers).

1) 2023-06-15_15-33-59.png (CxH)
2) 2023-06-15_15-34-07.png (PSH)
3) 2023-06-15_15-33-53.png  (HH)

• Haha 1

I guessed correctly! ^^ (to be fair CxH has a different background color and font so that one was easy to tell, but I kind of flipped a coin between HH and PsH). Been awhile since we had a "guess which one". I still have fond memories of the one you made a million years ago for Feet, and the one for Duck Faces (I think it was @Liliat who made it?). Fun times. :D

Ravi Edit: It was me.  I also did one for oppai comparisons, but that was a graph, lol.

Div Edit: Oh, okay. Damn, you're good at this then. (But I'm sure this takes time and you're doing a ton as it is.) PS: I love this new trend of Inception-style message within a message. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, OmerB said:

That's a fun game, I want to participate too :)

So CxH is the only reskin to have a different font and background color, it seems. Hmm, that's 4 different games, so HH, CxH and PsH are in there as I think you play all three, but the 4th one isn't easy to guess. I'm sure you don't play GH, my guess is you don't play TransPsH either, and I don't remember if you play one of the more obscure half-aborted reskins like HoH or MRPG. Maybe it's your HH test server account? (It could also be HH or CxH on Nutaku on top of dot com, but I don't 

1: PsH. 2: HH. 3: CxH. 4: the mysterious 4th game. Let's say HoH?

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

So CxH is the only reskin to have a different font and background color, it seems. Hmm, that's 4 different games, so HH, CxH and PsH are in there as I think you play all three, but the 4th one isn't easy to guess. I'm sure you don't play GH, my guess is you don't play TransPsH either, and I don't remember if you play one of the more obscure half-aborted reskins like HoH or MRPG. Maybe it's your HH test server account? (It could also be HH or CxH on Nutaku on top of dot com, but I don't 

1: PsH. 2: HH. 3: CxH. 4: the mysterious 4th game. Let's say HoH?

1. PSH
2. Horny Heroes
3. CxH
4. HH

You were close! The numbers were the clue ;) I'm playing MRPG too (although it's really buggy, I can't get to the activities nor the PoV), but it looked pretty much the same as HoH, so I thought that 4 was enough.

BTW, these games should be on the chit-chat thread next time, I just followed you mods :)

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

hh.thumb.jpg.a5fc7ca610efc5bea9aa9798fd416254.jpg

Oof, It was kind of painful, but I got there. Since this weekend I won't be able to follow the game very much if not at all (for sure not with the attention this format requires), I had to help myself spending some kobans more to be sure of reaching the 500 milestone. 

On top of the 675 I spent the very first day, I had to skip 4 other tasks (2 small ones + 2 big ones, for 216 kobans total), I did a kiss full refill (216 kobans), and I had to complete 6 market refills more (252 kobans).

So, to get Lara I spent 1359 kobans, which for a 5 star are not a bad price at all. The loss of peace of mind and sanity the randomness of this event caused me, on the other hand, is incalculable

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 2
  • GG 1

Anyone less motivated to do the tasks? Without doing nothing:

HH: Stuck at 225 potions, next tasks upgrade girl and use gems.

CH: Stuck at 40 potions, same tasks as HH ( uhm arrived there approximately 3 h after event started)

PSH: Stuck at 100 potions, spend gems and restock market...

• Sad 1
  • Hug 2

image.png.3f4b4d0b95a83897002c975ee7813d2c.png

Ended the event some h ago. Hadn't to restock the market, but some "spend gems" amd "awake girl" tasks. I had the luck that a great bunch of Common/rare girls are at lvl250-400 so the wasted amount of gems was acceptable. At the moment I have no 5* girl avalaible to use minor amounts of gems/do awakenings because the low-level 5* aren't from the 3 elements where I have (at the moment) enough gems and no Mythic of this elements wait for more lvls.

I decided to buy the Bonus Path after I was sure that with the amount of Kisses from the Bonus Path I could finish KC. For the other ressources I hope on the next Daily Contest in some h.

• Hearts 1
  • GG 3

8 hours ago, Madman6543 said:

Anyone less motivated to do the tasks? Without doing nothing:

HH: Stuck at 225 potions, next tasks upgrade girl and use gems.

CH: Stuck at 40 potions, same tasks as HH ( uhm arrived there approximately 3 h after event started)

PSH: Stuck at 100 potions, spend gems and restock market...

sucks to be stuck with bad ones, This time around I didnt get any egregious one, but I remember during the previous one,
I got several, finish x amount of daily missions after eachother, making me unable to finish them naturally
It sucks, I feel for you :/

• Sad 1

Are gems such a rare thing in endgame that "spend gems", "awakening" and "upgrade girl" are such bad objectives? I have several colours with thousands of gems left, especially the weak ones violet, silver and yellow do not hurt at all. And on the other side several 1 start girls from EPx10 with these colours which I need to max out anyway earlier or later to raise the level cap. Upgrading these for 72k is also pretty cheap. And also 1st upgrade + 1st awakenings for rare/epic/legendary is sufficiently cheap to just do it and take the little benefit it gives for champions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Are gems such a rare thing in endgame that "spend gems", "awakening" and "upgrade girl" are such bad objectives? I have several colours with thousands of gems left, especially the weak ones violet, silver and yellow do not hurt at all. And on the other side several 1 start girls from EPx10 with these colours which I need to max out anyway earlier or later to raise the level cap. Upgrading these for 72k is also pretty cheap. And also 1st upgrade + 1st awakenings for rare/epic/legendary is sufficiently cheap to just do it and take the little benefit it gives for champions.

Nah, I breezed through gems/awakening/upgrade tasks.  I consider them super easy in the chart.  Since, you choose which girls you spend them on, and upgrade, so whether it's a good or bad investment is up to you.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Gems needed to awake a Legendary at

- lvl600: 1100

- lvl650: 1400

- lvl700: 2000

Mythic is more expensiv so it's not surprising that Veterans with a lot of 5/6* girls have not great amount of gems storaged. To me it's so at the moment:

image.thumb.png.f7b1b0718dc1fba090cda17137ef8915.png

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

Probably the more important question is how much low-level or common 1* and 3* girls one has who can be awakened cheaply. Currently I am getting more of them than challenges/events (including CbC 2nd day) which force me to upgrade/awaken them. But I guess this changes the more those pools are cleared.