[ June 14th, 2023 ] Double Penetration - Cyber Babes

jelom

#SummerBabeOrgy & #CyberSexy for 10 cp  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Lara (Free path)

2. 2. Rate Cyber Jenet (Paid path 6600 kobans)

3. 3. Are you gonna unlock the premium path?

4. 4. Your opinion of the double penetration events

• I love it so much I am having an orgasm! I need it to be "longer" and "harder"!
    • Double Penetration is the best event ever! Give me more of it, every month, every week!
    • Thanks Kinkoid for such a well though and balanced event! I am sure you still can "improve" it more.
    • Double penetration (event) gives me so much pleasure!!! Being stuck and having to spend kobans needlessly is so "fun"!
    • Do you think I would give you an option to disagree and be critic with our beloved DP? Muahahahaha!

image.pngimage.png.0a136723964330fdf0d2836617cfd6cd.png

Double Penetration Wiki Link

As @Ravi-Sama is not around to create the poll I will do It in his place. (BTW you can take over the post at any time if you want to make changes to it)

Ravi edit: Thanks, I'll just add the chart and links.

Lara 🟠 (free path)
Cyber Jenet 🔴 (paid path)

Here's the girls' detailed info:

Name: Lara Z92
Parody: Rebecca from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
Rarity - 148th L5
Position - Sodomy (10 L5s & 5 M6s)
Element - Physical 🟠 (17 L5s & 4 M6s)
Hair - Pink (15 L5s & 5 M6s)
Eyes - Blue (45 L5s & 11 M6s)
Zodiac - Capricorn  (15 L5s & 4 M6s)

Name: Cyber Jenet Zero-Two
Parody: Lucyna "Lucy" Kushinada from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
Rarity - 149th L5
Position - Jack Hammer (12 L5s & 1 M6)
Element - Eccentric 🔴 (18 L5s & 3 M6s)
Hair - White (8 L5s & 3 M6s)
Zodiac - Scorpio  (17 L5s & 0 M6s)

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Ravi edit: Thanks, I'll just add the chart and links.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 11

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Any idea who made the art for these 2? They look like they come from a 3 star artist a bit, instead of the usual Toon/Venus/Ben combo for L5's

Either way, even with some PITA tasks I've managed to get to 490 potions by now so I'm basically done with getting the free girl:

image.png.820cae1b7ef0e4bacd43b15f1c9361b8.png

I can buy the paid path but I'm still deciding if I should. It's hard to tell when we have no idea when/if/how they will be revived

Good luck everyone, may the RNGesus bless you with easy tasks!

• Like 3

I planned to get the paid path for this DP, and probably every DP.

I'm stuck already at just 70 potions, but it's the first day, so it's alright.  I'll take it slowly until the last day.

I overlooked that the DP had begun, so I didn't save daily missions, or daily goal chests to collect, but I'll do that tomorrow.

Thanks @jelom for starting the thread.  I got a late start today.

Here's the girls' detailed info:

Name: Lara Z92
Parody: Rebecca from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
Rarity - 148th L5
Position - Sodomy (10 L5s & 5 M6s)
Element - Physical 🟠 (17 L5s & 4 M6s)
Hair - Pink (15 L5s & 5 M6s)
Zodiac - Capricorn  (15 L5s & 4 M6s)

Name: Cyber Jenet Zero-Two
Parody: Lucyna "Lucy" Kushinada from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
Rarity - 149th L5
Position - Jack Hammer (12 L5s & 1 M6)
Element - Eccentric 🔴 (18 L5s & 3 M6s)
Hair - White (8 L5s & 3 M6s)
Zodiac - Scorpio  (17 L5s & 0 M6s)

Cyber Jenet's white hair makes her somewhat rare, just like Zuzanna's (LD) orange hair was.  There's 8 L5s to choose from.

• Thanks 3

My position with DP is well known. I simply hate it.

It is not that it cannot be completed, it is the stressing of having to restrain yourself constantly, and the amount of (adittional) time it takes from you.

The ramdomness and difficulty of some of the tasks, especially when you get thrice or even four in a row, get me on the nerves. 😨😠

How could it be that starting with full resources I am at 140 potions in one game and 685 in another? 🤬

This event need a safeguard counter on the tasks received to allow two repetitions at most during the full event.

• Like 4
  • Hug 5

11 minutes ago, jelom said:

My position with DP is well known. I simply hate it.

It is not that it cannot be completed, it is the stressing of having to restrain yourself constantly, and the amount of (adittional) time it takes from you.

The ramdomness and difficulty of some of the tasks, especially when you get thrice or even four in a row, get me on the nerves. 😨😠

How could it be that starting with full resources I am at 140 potions in one game and 685 in another? 🤬

This event need a safeguard counter on the tasks received to allow two repetitions at most during the full event.

I like how I got restock market 3x  3 times within 5 rounds ... yeah.. I don´t have any cards .. that took a few extra kobans.

• Like 1
  • Hug 6

16 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I like how I got restock market 3x  3 times within 5 rounds ... yeah.. I don´t have any cards .. that took a few extra kobans.

Or get 75 girl shards and right after that get 100 shards 🤮🤮

• Like 1
  • Hug 6

6 minutes ago, 430i said:

Or get 75 girl shards and right after that get 100 shards 🤮🤮

got 100 shard twice, get 1 girl and 75 .. I can´t do the 75 though since I don´t have any shard left anywhere 🤡
(actually.. that´s a lie.. I have the SB girls left..nvm.. no girls)

• Like 1
  • Hug 4

I got to 750 today, which is completely due to me getting very easy tasks, particularly on the left side. No market refreshes, no nothing. Only trouble was making sure I didn't accidentally end up too high in the league; I don't want to promote.

No doubt I'll finish it all before it's over, and I still hate the event format. Too much RNG and takes too much time. RNGesus working for me for a change doesn't change that.

Clearly I'm not getting the premium path, 6600 is too many for a legendary girl and KK might take it as a sign that I like the event.

• Like 6
  • GG 2

gh.thumb.jpg.7b72a075234f506a04b361ed42dae12c.jpg 

This is on my GH profile. I spent 0 kobans to get there (not even for market restocks). This is the very first time I got hard stucked, but in 5 minute my market will refresh, and then it'll be sleep time for me, so not a problem at all.

Meanwhile

hh.thumb.jpg.6e98add7510306eebe9d91cb00cf6454.jpg

This is my HH account. To get there I had to do 3 market restocks (42x3 = 126 kobans), one league refill (189 kobans) and I had to replace 3 big tasks and 4 small ones (3x72 + 4x36 = 360 kobans), 'cause otherwise I would've been hard stucked 'till tomorrow daily reset with 110 points in total. This event format is perfectly balanced and it surely does not need any fix. Super fun.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Hug 1

RNG**** is a Lie... there is only sub-par algorithms & buggy broken code.

-Shadow Lord Karxan

Never restock the Market!  Never Surrender!

-Captain Koban

Event *is* driving me nuts, but i Like the girls!  Lara is kinda looking like an improvement on the original to me, even if the artist made her rifle look weird.

(wants to say more, but brain /quits)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

image.png image.png

Had more time to focus on these DPs later in the day.  Got past 500 potions in 3 games in a couple hours.  My actual obstacles are the daily missions/goals or PoP tasks, but that's my fault.  I'll just wait until tomorrow.

Unlocked the premium side in HH, and collected 3 m gear.  One is a slot 3 Voyeur A/D gear.  I already constantly use slots 4 & 5 Voyeur A/D gear, so I'll probably actually max it, and put it to good use.  That counter class has been useful for the past 2 weeks in leagues, since Doms have been blessed.  I'm not aiming high, and just using gins due to the SE, so I leave my Dom/Voy team on defense.  It's pretty stress free.

I like both girls.  Still haven't watched Cyberpunk Edgerunners, but I played ~3/4 of the "2077" game.  Jenet's hovering animation w/ the rings is pretty cool.  Lara's facial expression makes her look like one of those heavily modded NPCs, w/ cyberpsychosis, that you'd run into, and a shootout, or a bloody slasher spree would ensue immediately.

Spent like 11k kos in the past couple days, after the LD and this DP, but I don't expect any other huge expenses for the rest of the month, so I'll save for the July MD, and/or the Anniversary.

• GG 5

I think the key is to really do absolutely nothing in the game unless you'd loose natural regeneration resources or you have a matching DP objective, including claiming any non-item/orb reward, finished DM, DG chest etc 😄. Distracted me quite significantly from work, but I managed to finish the first day with 460 potions, being stuck on PoP and XP objectives, which I solved this morning, the latter via league and daily missions, still saving PoV/PoG XP rewards for LC. Now I'm at 685, waiting for PoP again and energy. Looks good, but of course one can never be sure.

It is quite nasty that objectives include DG/DM and even claiming specific DG chests. I hope those do not appear if you have none to claim anymore, but I did not claim anything, aside of needed 2nd chest + XP objective.

Again bonus rewards for kobans. Similar to PoV/PoG aside of XP, but a little less value (if those are even correct). Cyber Jenet and Ellie from PoG both are red. I tend to unlock PoG instead of DP bonus rewards, because of XP and as one can claim the rewards whenever it fits best through the next month, instead of during next 3 days only. What do you think?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Horsting said:

It is quite nasty that objectives include DG/DM and even claiming specific DG chests. I hope those do not appear if you have none to claim anymore, but I did not claim anything, aside of needed 2nd chest + XP objective.

Oh do I have bad news for you... Unless something changed since the last DP (2 months ago), there are no systems preventing the event from totally screwing you over and blocking progress for the next 24h unless you pay with kobans/nubans. You can totally get another task for the same daily reward chest, you can get insane combos of "get shards" and "get girl" tasks etc.

There are a lot of reasons why this event is generally hated here because of how heavy on RNG it is. You can have a smooth ride, 0 kobans spent and event done within a day. Or you can get paywalled behind market restocking or some of the combos that are possible. And for how taxing it is with resources where you're afraid to play the game because you might waste something you'll need for a future task.

I think I said it in the first DP thread when this nightmare came out, that it's really not a good idea to make your players feel stressed out over resource management and it's not really fun to constantly sit at the natural regen limits just in case.

And while I had it pretty easy with this event so far, I still despise it because I know it's a matter of time before I get fucked by RNGesus and that it already happened to other players.

And the price for 1 L5 and a bit of extras is terrible.

• Like 8

41 minuti fa, garadron ha scritto:

Unless something changed since the last DP (2 months ago), there are no systems preventing the event from totally screwing you over and blocking progress for the next 24h unless you pay with kobans/nubans. 

I can confirm nothing changed

• Sad 1
  • Hug 2

8 minutes ago, garadron said:

And for how taxing it is with resources where you're afraid to play the game because you might waste something you'll need for a future task.

Exactly that 😄.

Okay, so I was right to better leave everything unclaimed, hoping for the best. The shards/new girls objectives are not that bad: I could finish two of them with Cyber Jenet herself, and other two with the massive villain orgy girls + Tier 1 (I haven't cleared it on Bremen and Finalmecia yet) drops. With CP storage again at max + a few from rewards to claim, it is not such a problem if new shard or girl objectives appear. And doing some restock for kobans is also not that bad currently, given the large value villain fights currently give, with all those concurrent events. But yeah, if the same objective appears several times in a row, you're still f*****. What bothers me most through the whole event is, I dunno, 5 or 6 "spend energy" objectives. Today again 2 with 1 affection upgrade between. Now one side is again blocked for 5 hours because of this. But could be much worse, of course.

24 minutes ago, garadron said:

not a good idea to make your players feel stressed out over resource management

I mean, in the end the whole game is moreless like that: Avoid using orbs/gems/tickets until Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday CC, avoid claiming XP rewards until LC, CP rewards until MD/MR/LD/SM/OD (?) (okay there are quite many opportunities for CPs), kisses for KC, manage to be at max resources when new DC starts etc. And if not in endgame, I am always wondering whether it is really better to save everything for better opportunities or to make progress now which makes you stronger for upcoming opportunities and other benefits, like higher PoP levels and stronger in league when claiming XP rewards now instead of saving them for LC.

33 minutes ago, garadron said:

And the price for 1 L5 and a bit of extras is terrible.

The rewards composition is very similar to PoG, only the XP rewards are a significant difference. Also the calculated value of the rewards per invested koban, based on how much kobans you'd need to refill the resource, do the Pachinko etc, is similar. So when this is terrible, then PoG bonus is at least bad as well. The PoA bonus path was worse, aside of the fact that the rewards of a tier often helped for the next objective. But yeah, most importantly since one can only claim it during next 3 days, I would have bought it only with a blue girl reward, as I have not a single blue 5* legendary and none in view, which bugs me quite hard 😄.

I think the main difference is that you can plan all your resource spending for any other event because you can predict when they'll come. So you know when you need that XP, when you need CP etc. This comes with experience of course, but it comes eventually.

Same with PoA, you know the order of things you need to go through to reach the desired tier. You can just calculate your timers to the point where for example you use enough CP to have it almost max when you reach that task.

DP is stressful because you have no idea what to expect, you should keep everything as close to max as possible and even that might not be enough to go smoothly if you get tasks to spend 600 energy in 15 minutes. There are also tasks that to me feel like an actual waste of resources, like awakening/spend gems as I don't do these even as daily goals if I don't have to.

Also, you're keeping your chests unclaimed and your market full of items and you might miss the reset for them, forgetting to claim/buy everything because it didn't come in the DP.

I think in general there's a lot of small things like that, adding up to a pretty unfun experience for me.

• Like 8

The impredictibility of tasks coupled with multiple repetition in a row of time blocking ones ... it seems like a B series movie: the perfect plan of a devilish mind to break the balance of players.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 6

25 minuti fa, Horsting ha scritto:

I mean, in the end the whole game is moreless like that: Avoid using orbs/gems/tickets until Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday CC, avoid claiming XP rewards until LC, CP rewards until MD/MR/LD/SM/OD (?) (okay there are quite many opportunities for CPs), kisses for KC, manage to be at max resources when new DC starts etc. 

(@garadronwas faster than me 😂)
Well, yes, but at the same time not quite. Orbs gems and tickets can be accumulated with no particular issue in not using them, and same goes for the rewards of the season and of the various Path-like events: you can live them there to be claimed when best needed/right before the end of that event, and you'd get no problems by doing so. It's the "renewable resources" management needed for this event that seems to be carefully crafted to drive people insane.

PoA asks players to manage CPs, energy points, league tokens and kisses as well, but you know exactly when an what it'll ask you to do. Planning is actually possible, and you can use all of your resources in a more "free" way.

DP format asks you to live constantly on the edge, without being able to plan anything, and even if you completely bend your plastyle to what this format asks you to do it isn't always enough to smoothly get through all of the random requests it throws at you.

25 minuti fa, Horsting ha scritto:

The rewards composition is very similar to PoG, only the XP rewards are a significant difference. Also the calculated value of the rewards per invested koban, based on how much kobans you'd need to refill the resource, do the Pachinko etc, is similar. So when this is terrible, then PoG bonus is at least bad as well. 

You're saying this like PoG's premium path is widely considered to be a good deal 😅😂

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, garadron said:

DP is stressful because you have no idea what to expect

Ah, that is true, quite a difference.

18 minutes ago, garadron said:

There are also tasks that to me feel like an actual waste of resources

Market restock e.g. (in my progress stage), I was already suggesting to remove that from DG completely. Spending gems and awakenings are currently a gift for me: I have several girls in stock which are not powerful enough yet due to current blessings, but will be from Monday on, so I can perfectly use those for gems/awakening/affection objectives. It competes a little with next CbC day 2, but until now I never needed to spend all gems or do too unreasonable awakenings to win that CbC. Also that common girl upgrades are not really wasted, but a cheap way to upper the level cap (mine is still at 550), makes this all less problematic.

It shows somehow how difficult it is to balance a game, when taking into account all progress phases with their individual bottlenecks and challenges.

EDIT:

8 minutes ago, Antimon said:

You're saying this like PoG's premium path is widely considered to be a good deal 😅😂

Not that bad at least. Probably also depends on game phase. A 5 star legendary usually still means a significant increase of my team power, while a mythic means too expensive to max out soon, or you cannot even challenge them because the villain has not been reached yet, or if so drops still Tier 1 girls. So aside of PoPs (all maxed already), LD/MD/MR if even obtainable, PoV and PoG seems okay to me. But this may indeed change once I can challenge both girls during LD and every MD/MR (reasonably), eating up all free kobans. Or do you have another/better koban invest in mind for mid game?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

On a more positive note, I've managed to complete the event. Total nubans spent to reach the final reward - 4 market restocks, so 28 nubans (168 kobans). And I decided to buy the paid path because I have too many nubans at this point and an extra L5 wouldn't hurt :D

image.thumb.png.64e7ad31c5a8e657bde5e34b440a3d05.png

See you in 2 months, DP, although I'd rather not ;) 

Edit: After seeing their first scenes I can confirm these were not done by any of the standard L5 artists (Ben, Venus, Toon Dude). Looks like KK is giving a chance to more artists with these which is pretty cool, we'll just need some new nicknames I guess.

Edited by garadron
  • Like 2
  • GG 2

Just to add some argument for the paid path in early/mid game: I got Azana from last PoG paid path, which is since then and will remain until I get another black or blue 5* the by far strongest girl in all my teams. And she is gorgeous as well 😘. Without her, I would have done and still do significantly worse wherever team/girl power matters. Next is the mythic items: In the meantime I have 6 of them, also thanks to PoV/PoG paid paths, 3x matching attack bonus (1x black team, 1x rainbow defence bonus), 1x matching ego bonus. Last month a mythic item meant a significant improvement, now it still has a chance to add class bonus or enhancing it from ego to attack. And I guess gems also have a significant higher value, as they are often a bottleneck to get a new 5* girl maxed for the team and raising the level cap. All those points do not apply that much anymore in endgame, I guess, so the value of paid paths decreases while MD/MR/LD become the significantly better koban invest.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

11 minuti fa, Horsting ha scritto:

Not that bad at least. Probably also depends on game phase. A 5 star legendary usually still means a significant increase of team power, while a mythic means too expensive to max out soon, or you cannot even challenge them because the villain has not been reached yet, or if so drops still Tier 1 girls. So aside of PoPs (all maxed already), LD/MD/MR if even obtainable, PoV and PoG seems okay to me. But this may indeed change once I can challenge both girls during LD and every MD/MR (reasonably), eating up all free kobans. Or do you have another/better koban invest in mind for mid game?

The current reality of the game makes the price of PoG's premium path a little too expensive, Imho. I personally wouldn't recommend to sistematically buy it every single time, unless you like the available girl a lot (the same goes for most of the premium content of the game).

Also, as a rather new player (even completely f2p) you already get a nice monthly influx of free/cheap 5*L girls. 3 for sure basically every month (Pog's free one, Legendary contest, and Boss Bang/Double penetration) + some bonus ones you'll probably need more than a month to obtain, but still, that'll eventually come home, potentially for free (club champions, league girls, and the first girl of the occasional seasonal events too, events that should run 5 times in a year)

What to do with your kobans? Maybe the best investment would be combativity points refills during orgy days, where you can get a great number of girls for the cheapest. True, the girls from orgy days will hardly ever enter in your fighting teams, but they definitely count towards increasing your synergy bonuses. Otherwise... I'd probably just save them and spend them for premium girls I particularly like, as I said before.

(Sorry for the OT guys)