What does the number between the chest imply?

Marston

And the is never correct, at least not in my case. I currently have 36 overall bundles and deals available, and the chest shows 44. Also adding all koban packs does not get me there, those were not included in shop v1 batch number either. Probably this is some hypothetical number of bundles, while some are shown/hidden depending on your play/buy behaviour, in the attempt to get max money out of you, not sure.

il y a 18 minutes, Horsting a dit :

And the is never correct, at least not in my case. I currently have 36 overall bundles and deals available, and the chest shows 44

Did you check all tabs? There are several tabs for Event Bundles (one per event). For me, it correctly matches 45/45 when I check all tabs

Jep:

• 15 event bundles (5 each event)
  • 2 special offers, keeping the custom bundle in mind
  • 10 daily, 7 weekly, 8 monthly deals

Ah, something changed, now it's 42, with the custom bundle 43, and the chest now shows 43 as well.

So seems like it is only wrong during the 1st hour after reset, when new bundles are thrown in and old ones removed and the chest batch probably cached in browser, and it takes a while until everything has settled for the day + browser cache all updated.

18 hours ago, Leo Archer said:

yes, also try other browsers and even the mobile app

Then pray to KK and pray hard. May he solve your problem! :D
Well, or as you were prompted in another topic, this is due to the problem of your being in the Mexican region and the strange bug associated with this.