Path Of Glory lost potions bug

Pelinor

When going through the PoG, the point totals for completing the daily path should total 150 potions. However, if you claim all the treasure chest rewards before your total equals the maximum possible, you only get credit for what you did up to and including the potion total when you claim the last chest. Points gained after that do not count!

For example, if you finish everything except for "daily missions" (10 potions) and claim all chests, then you only get credit for 140 potions; you do not get credit for finishing the last activity. You miss out on ten potions in the above example.

I got points just some minutes ago for finishing "Sell items" objective and after having claimed the last chest already 🤔. Also today's unachieved goals' potions + the potions I have sum up to the total 1050 for the 7th days of PoG. Will check again with last open objective later.

4 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I got points just some minutes ago for finishing "Sell items" objective and after having claimed the last chest already 🤔. Also today's unachieved goals' potions + the potions I have sum up to the total 1050 for the 7th days of PoG. Will check again with last open objective later.

My total for the same seven days is 1035 (I lost 15 potions due to this bug). When it hits, the bug makes it impossible to finish the PoG.

11 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

When it hits, the bug makes it impossible to finish the PoG.

You can buy potions for kobans. You should do so anyway when facing "Restock market" objectives, as this is more expensive than buying the potions, and probably other cases.

I won't get all potions today as I need to win in league but am far lowest player level in my league and finished all opponents which I had any win chance against already 😄. So there are other reasons possible why buying potions can be needed to reach the last tier. Or you skip it as those 2 fists are not worth the kobans.

However, of course it is nasty. I will check later if it still works for me. If no one else has the issue, probably a reason for ingame support?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

I will check later if it still works for me.

Still worked well with affection goal, which made me reach 1035 potions/1030 reward. Last 15 are the (for me) unreachable league wins. So seems to be rare or individual bug then 🤔.

I don't see any realistic way it could be a bug affecting a single player, so it must be a rare one (for myself, it only occurs once or twice monthly, just enough to prevent completion of the event w/o spending resources to get more potions).

il y a une heure, Pelinor a dit :

I don't see any realistic way it could be a bug affecting a single player, so it must be a rare one (for myself, it only occurs once or twice monthly, just enough to prevent completion of the event w/o spending resources to get more potions).

It also seems to work fine for me. Maybe you're playing on a second device? Having multiple sessions open in parallel tends to cause such issues.

I can't really confirm this Issue, but I must admit I had such a thought as well once or twice.
But it might have been just me having forgotten to complete one task, although I was rather sure not to.

But I definitly can confirm @Horsting's suggestion, restock market is way more expensive then buying missing potions afterwards, even "Spend Gold" is about 10% cheaper (buy 10 Potions of Lust for 27 Kobans insted of "spend 30"), and if you would spend those 30 to buy PoL, you'd get the 10 for free. 😁

And as we can get more rewards now in PoG, this might even be a usefull thing for some players.
(So don't tell KK) 🙊 🙉

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

restock market is way more expensive then buying missing potions afterwards

On the other hand: after restock market you can buy Books and Gifts from the market with Ymen (and Ymen isn't a rare ressource after you passed lvl350). Books and Gifts are needed for most players with great Harems.

My situation for example:

image.png.f654c17e45a9306887e4b5a106e9083e.png   image.png.740d95eccb1054108f7487152dbd7262.png

So you can't only compare the plain Koban costs between "buy potions" and "do market refresh". You have to add that you can gain other ressources from market refresh to your calculation at which place it's worth to spend the Koban.

In my eyes it's to specific to the situation a player have to make a generall recommendation. You should have in mind that the plain buying of points is less Koban, yes, but also that you can gain other, helpfull ressources from market restocks to modify the usefullness of the spended Koban.

Reaching the last steps of PoG is a thing that's to expensiv in my eyes and not worth the potential rewards. Not only from the Koban: you need often to waste ressources that you can better spend in a contest (Orbs, gems). If someone bought the Bonus Path - only worth if he need to get the girl in my eyes - it's truly not bad to reach 5050 points to get the MEquip, but if I compare how much ressources I had to invest without matching objectives at other places... Sure, it's a decision every player must make of his own and it should matching his playstyle.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

And as we can get more rewards now in PoG, this might even be a usefull thing for some players.

Until now only PoV got the additional rewards, was this planned for PoG as well? Or do you mean PoV (as you say PoL, which is PoV)?

I usually find some another not completely wasted way of spending 30 kobans, something which matches DC, or energy/fists for adventure progress/clearing villains. But with adventure finished and all villains cleared best may indeed be to buy potions 😄.

17 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Until now only PoV got the additional rewards

I thought I saw those in PoG as well the other day.

And yes, sometimes I do these restock Tasks, because of the extra Stuff (mostly Gifts, but recently it is more often Books).
But I'm always very low on Kobans, so beeing able to skip those Tasks without loosing stuff is a nice ting.

PoG last step is exactly 35*150.

They had the chance to add aditional rewards at PoV because only one PoV is mostly limited in gainable points (Contest objective, ca. 18-20K points reachable by winning all Contests and PoV active while LC last). The others gain points from sources which you can buy and have no real ingame limit (only limit there is your bank account 🙂 )

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Think about it. Hard. Think again.

I would have forwarded this to KK if they really did add PoG extra tiers 😄.

Btw, instead of spending kobans for either restock or potions, also just skipping the last tier(s) is a very legit option: Free path is 2 fists for 100 potions, not worth it at all. 2nd last is 3600 affection 🤔.

Edited by Horsting
  • Haha 2

Seeing the new PoV's objectives (DM/PoP/DC) makes the extended rewards nonsense for this as well: Even being 1st in every DC and 4x PoPs a day gives you about 10.000 potions only, with CbC less than 14.000, probably some points for additional event missions. 15.000 however is in fact impossible to gain, isn't it? Not think about 25.000 😂.

Not trivial to reach even 6.500 potions, which means you need to win a significant amount of contests, only 4th every day isn't sufficient. Or did I get something wrong?

13 Daily contests, 6x CbC => 19x320=6080

14x 12 Missions => 14x60 = 840

4x 12 PoPs a day => 14x96 = 1344

So something about 8200 is doable with all time 4th in Contests this time. If LC is while this PoV last you can gain 4x320 points on top for LC.

You can also buy points for this PoV directly for Koban, so....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

You can also buy points for this PoV directly for Koban, so....

Ah right, forgot about that option. Probably what KK is hoping for 🙊.

4 PoPs every day is hard for everyone who does not sleep less than 6 hours, but it does not make the bulk. 4th every DC and CbC is also quite hard, but given that you get double points for being 1st the one or the other contest, 6.500 is indeed okay to reach. But definitely not as trivial as the other PoV objectives (I know) where simply spending all free and regen resources gives you a safe 6.500 potions. Challenge accepted 😁.