[ July 3rd, 2023 ] Mythic Days #32 - Yessete ​🔴​

Ravi-Sama

#mythicdays32 -> 10 CP  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Yesette

• Faptabulous! - She's my Koopa Queen!
    • Faptastic! - She can kidnap me any day.
    • Yummy - Look at her round juicy turtle shells.
    • Meh - I've seen better turtle royalty.
    • Yucky - Turtles, fire, massive melons,... not a fan.
  2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• I'm gonna get her.
    • I'll just use 1 SP, since I don't have enough kobans, and wait for her revival in a year.
    • I'll go w/ the flow, getting shards w/o spending kobans.
    • I'll farm gems and MPx1s from a different boss.
    • I'm not sure, I'll get her when I get her.
    • I didn't reach Gruntt yet, I'm a super noob!
    • I don't like the art, so I'll skip it.
    • I don't need a 4th eccentric M6, so I'm not aiming to recruit her.
    • I'm skipping it for some other reason, which I'll elaborate on in the comments.
  3. 3. Are you familiar w/ Bowsette, a rule 63 parody of Bowser from "Super Mario?"

• Yes, I've seen tons of cosplay.
    • I heard of her, but don't have a turtle fetish.
    • No, I ate some mushrooms, and forgot which planet I'm on.

hace 21 horas, Ravi-Sama dijo:

In the end, I'd lose 1,242 kos more getting the M6, but I'd gain an extra L5 from the SE, which is a better outcome overall.

Haven't thought about that, thanks! Is a good trade off tbh.

But still another question, in the case i'm interested in a MDR girl would it be better to get the cards on the revival event right? That way i get the MDR girl and advance on the SE too, besides when i finish the PoA i can save all the CP from the seasons and daily goals + the CP i get daily from the cards and that way i'll have more CP for the new MD compared if i do it later (like the same day).

It's just me guessing, i'll prefer your thoughts since you're much more experienced than me.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Pp00 said:

in the case i'm interested in a MDR girl would it be better to get the cards on the revival event right? That way i get the MDR girl and advance on the SE too, besides when i finish the PoA i can save all the CP from the seasons and daily goals + the CP i get daily from the cards and that way i'll have more CP for the new MD compared if i do it later (like the same day).

That's a reasonable strategy when the timing lines up just right. This one would have been pretty good for just this had I not already had the June MDR girl, actually. MD and MDR both cost an arm and a leg, so whether you cover most of that with the SE cards for one or the other doesn't change much for the SE itself. But these don't always start and end at the same points of the month. When the SE stops before the next MD, then MDR (if you don't already have the girl) is usually the best bet. Different scenarios could arise depending on the alignment between a SE and the monthly schedule. If we get one that goes from mid-July to mid-August, for instance (pure hypothetical speculation for the example, here; not a forbidden knowledge leak! ^^) well then it still covers 1 MDR and 1 MD but still pretty early in its own cycle, and it would end roughly around LD slash LDR instead. So in such a situation, getting and burning the cards for LD/LDR would probably be preferable.

Note that it's as much if not more a matter of personal preference as it is strategy. The later I claim the cards, the shorter the period during which I get resources added automatically on login every day, the better as far as I'm concerned. But in terms of koban and resource usage, as long as you don't claim the cards and burn the sudden stash of Fists and Kisses that gives you on nothing else, you're good to go. It just has to be during an event where you would have otherwise spent kobans on these resources, so that you can get extra value from them. MD is the most koban expensive of all F2P-friendly events, so it's usually your best bet, but there are plenty of other options depending on the schedule and your personal resources and goals at the time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, miliallia said:

Wow she is the first mystic that doesn't have shard left on last day

Nope.

Finanlmecias MD ended at .com with 0 shards. Ysette has the chance to reach the same, but at the moment there are 6x9K shards not added.

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 1

MD #32 - Yesette 🔴

image.gif image.gif image.png

ezgif-5-4708a7ce5f.gif ezgif-5-aa1b145071.gif ezgif-5-854f6b90ed.gif
Forum .gif avatars.

CP: 721 (173 free, 555 bought, 7 extra)
Drop Rate: 6.93% = (50 drops / 721 CP)

Shards: 0->100%
SP: 5 (2,700 kos)
CP Cost: 1,296 kos (120 CP)
Med+Big SE Cards: 5,940 kos (435 CP)

Total Net Cost: 9,936 kos = 2.7k +1.3k +6k
2nd SE L5 Quartermaster Abraël also recruited.

Recruited Yesette.  She's my 24th M6, but I don't have 3 M6s of each element yet.  Have just 2 physical ones, but 4 submissive ones, and 3 of the rest.  Stored 10k+ eccentric gems for her in advance, but ran out of GXP/Affection maxing Draconic Stacy for next week's 40% Sagittarius blessing.  Ironically, Yesette is also a Sagittarius... that must be the RNG Div mentioned.  Only ended up buying 120 CP beyond the ~173 free regen, and 435 CP from the SE's cards.  That made it pretty painless, since it was an expense I'd pay anyway.

Her pairing w/ Gruntt (Bowser parody) made sense, and it's also why her shards are scarce even on day 3.  More players have access to him as the 3rd boss, and they're probably using their free regen CP, to chip away at the remaining shards.  One trick I'm sure others have figured out, and used in the past, is to have a direct link like this open in another tab: www.hentaiheroes.com/event.html?tab=mythic_event_289.  Then you can refresh that tab, staying on Yesette's MD page, so you can periodically monitor the remaining shards, as you decide whether or not to continue buying/spending CP.

Still haven't watched The Super Mario Bros. Movie, but I heard it did well at the box office, w/ a $1.35 billion worldwide gross.  I don't expect to see Bowsette in it, after learning she's fan made, but I'm sure it'll have Peach (Noemy), and other classic characters like Toad (Housemaid).

The next M6 on August 3rd could be any element, now that there's 4 of each.  Which element would you like a 5th M6 for?  Dom & Sensual are at the top of my list.  Maybe even Voyeur, since I have 3 MG for that, but 3-4 girls of a single element in a team is sufficient imo.

Here's some cosplay & art that I spent the afternoon looking for, and liked, so I grouped them into dual monitor wallpapers.  I use 4 monitors (3 and a tv), but making dual ones is easier.

image.png
Cosplay by Jessica Nigri, Bellas Cosplay, Krystal_mirLada_LyumosCos, & BunSpice.

image.png
Art By sciamano240, puuzaki puuna, k.pumpkinHot VR, koshio, & otokoter.

Also, made me wonder why there aren't rule 63 versions of Mario and Luigi in the game.

image.png
Mario & Luigi Rule 63 Cosplays by FaeLaBlancheMadison Ivy & Heather StarletViviane Lomelin & Alexandra Mora, Akatya Satoru & Hiiragi Mayon, and Jessica Nigri.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Added .gifs.
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Hearts 2
  • GG 2

Yesette is my 18th M6 and my second eccentric

To get her , i used :

878 CP ( 120 saved previously + 280 from regeneration and pantheon and different rewards+ 435 from SE cards + 50 from refills - 7 remained )

kobans : 5 SP + 50 CP refills + SE cards = 450+ 990+90 = 1530 kobans (9180 on main server)

drop rate : 5.69%

by the way , shards in nutaku did not disapper quickly .when i was fighting to get her , there were 46K remaining  and it is still 46K 5 hous before reset.

yesette.JPG

• Like 2
  • Hearts 2
  • GG 2

I got Yesette after 700 fights. I used 5 SP. Drop rate was 7.14% for this MD. My all time average is now 6.89%. I used 3 days of natural regen, CP from SE medium and big cards, and 2 refills to finish. I decided to buy the medium card instead of buying refills even though the big card is enough for me to reach 2nd girl. The medium card should allow me to reach the event orb and I also need the gems in between. I spent 8532 kobans in total including SP. Pretty good considering I get a L5 too.

• Like 2
  • GG 5

image.png.01491ded961fd414496e4f848b08bd64.png

That was about 1 Minute to go.
Couldn't refresh last Moment, had other Stuff to attend to.

HH: I needed about 940 Fights and spend a little over 8100 Kobans + 5 SP (didn't buy any Cards this time).

PsH: 900ish Fights, 8200 Kobans (including Medium Card) + 5 SP

CxH: 900ish Fights, 7900 Kobans (including Medium Card) + 5 SP, and I used 5x X50 for additionell 250 Kobans

Guess those will be the last Mythics in CxH and PsH, I 'll mostly stop playing those two Games, accept from maybe the Story, if there is any.
(In CxH I nearly completed the Sidestorys, so nothing much left to do there.)

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Reports from Discord:

image.png.5a4678fa52b322070d2dd4f0e8924ebe.png

Nearly same like Finalmecia at .com - Finaltits had 0 shards at .com and something about 10K at Nutaku. Ysette was at 1K at .com and 45K at Nutaku. So Ysette was near to Finalmecias all-time record, but a little bit to short at .com, at nutaku she was 5th wanted girl (based on data from zoopokemons graph).

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got her, as expected. I did decide to buy both cards, as when i did the math on the medium card versus combativity refills, it was very close to break even, and I have plenty of Kobans to spare as the game winds down.

Sadly couldn't hold top 4 in Cumback contest even with that fighting.

• GG 5

On 7/6/2023 at 12:36 PM, Karxan said:

image.thumb.png.9b55e4d4681b908c95e10b2fc2618880.png

😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭...

next time...   next time...   😭😭😭...

I think i got 5 or 6 just because she was in the way. :p
I was not serious on getting her. One day , maybe.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2023 at 5:14 AM, bolitho76 said:

154 combativity natural regen, 290 from SB card, 38 from PoV, 81 from Season, 60 from Hero Pass, 75 from Pantheon and a x50 refill to get the girl - total 748 combativity.

Nicely done, and very comprehensive!  Was this your cheapest M6?

On 7/6/2023 at 7:10 AM, bolitho76 said:

Nearly same like Finalmecia at .com - Finaltits had 0 shards at .com and something about 10K at Nutaku. Ysette was at 1K at .com and 45K at Nutaku. So Ysette was near to Finalmecias all-time record, but a little bit to short at .com, at nutaku she was 5th wanted girl (based on data from zoopokemons graph).

Thanks, I forgot to check the remaining shards.  Updated the table and graph.  Here it is sorted by avg shards remaining from both servers.

mythic days shards remaining graph 2.pngmythic days avg shards remaining table.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Was this your cheapest M6?

Uh... To confirm this I had to check all older Mythic-Girl threads. Don't collect all-time dara for Mythic girls. 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I forgot to check the remaining shards.

Same to me, but thankfully at Discord were the reports done. Because we sadly haven't all remaining shards data from .com the "sort by average remaining shards" isn't so meaningfull like he could be, but it's interesting for sure. 😀

• Like 3