Ravi-Sama

"Marika's tits, you must be 'ungry." -Blackguard Big Boggart  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Selena

• Faptabulous - I am her new consort. The new Elden Lord. ​⚔️​
    • Faptastic! - She can edge me for eternity. ​♾️​
    • Yummy - Marika's tits! ​ 🍈🍈
    • Meh - I've seen better goddesses. *Looks at Elphiba* ​🧙🏽‍♀️​
    • Yucky - Wait! If I bang her, am I also doing it w/ Radagon? That's too kinky for me. ​ ⚧️
  2. 2. Which day do you expect to unlock her?

• Day 1 - I have a ton of PXP from many sources.
    • Day 2 - I have enough orbs for the rest of her shards. I'll take advantage of the Double Date overlap.
    • Day 3 - I'll use a lot of energy, CP, or tickets.
    • Day 4 - I'll rely on GXP. Possibly getting a lot of girls from the pachinko w/ the Double Date, for 50k points each.
    • I'm not sure, I'll get her when I get her.
    • I'm skipping her, in protest of giant melons, which offend me for some reason.
  3. 3. Familiar w/ Elden Ring? (multiple choice)

• I played it all, I'm an Elden Lord.
    • I played it once, died too many times, and never attempted it again.
    • I've heard of it before, but didn't play it yet.
    • I've watched gameplay videos, read wikis, looked at art, etc.
    • I plan on playing it eventually.
    • No, is that one of the rings from the Lord of the Rings?

Holy smokes the bracket competitions is brutal, usually I get the girl on the 2nd day due to hoarding so many orbs in the triple digits... seems I have steep competitors this time around.

Edited: Then the second screenshot... HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!! 7mil points?!?! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 2.38.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 5.53.47 AM.png

Edited by Zanko
  • Like 1
  • Hug 2

That wasn't cheap, and it was a bit tense, but I pulled it off (no trifecta because for some reason my daily contest bracket was the most competitive of the three, but that's only 180 kobans "lost").

image.png

Event done, over and out for me. Next! (and next and next and next. ^^).

• GG 5

The new Contest bracket hit in. I had expected much harder competition for all players above lvl520 because in the lvl400-lvl520 range are a lot of casual longtime players. So much more brackets with a lot more casual players before the change. Now we have less brackets for the lvl521+ group what meant that more active players per bracket are normal.

• Like 2

LC.thumb.png.8c799763b66da8f82fc04c8c7eb84e3f.png

Player level 326.

I tried to score as much as possible with GPx1, but was not hording sufficient Ymen to get more than 1-1.5M from it. Got the 3 MP girls, 1 drop (2 thanks to DD) via MPx1 orbs, the L5* (awesome that one was in rotation) as last one with 2 MPx6 orbs. Aside of some EqP orbs, tightly went for 1st in LC with as few EPx1 orbs as possible, no EPx10 orbs, as I wanted to keep as many DD extra shards as possible for the new PoV, which I will claim next Monday during CbC day 1. 700/1000 now in DD, so 6 extra girls to reach a higher post 6500 potions tier in PoV 🙂.

Edited by Horsting
  • GG 4

I wonder why people invest that much kobans to win this one LC day 🤔. Or is it challenging all 6 regular champions the whole day with intentionally weak teams which never defeat them? Given the expensive month and MDR tomorrow, I intentionally did not invest a single koban (x10 CC fights), and got sniped by someone who, from where he started, needed to do ~50 champ fights in the last 20 seconds. This is only 300 kobans, but even that was too expensive for me if I want to get the MDR girl and what else this month might bring 😅. And this would have been still MUCH cheaper compared to the 700k score of your 1st 😮. In level >500 brackets I expect the MP pool to be mostly empty and a full AP bonus MG set (even I have one), so that the LC rewards (given you get the girl anyway) are nice but not worth a large koban invest IMO:

LC.thumb.png.ec1e3d9a38dcb7245087dfe8c41de965.png

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • GG 2

Gogeta is known as one of the greatest whales who play KK games. So it's expectable that he has a Diamond Card and with a Diamond Card there is no Problem to get so much points with extremly low Koban cost.

If the champs are a little bit more leveld and with no matching girls you need a shitload of tickets to beat a stage. I hadn't used a x10 this time, only had enough time yesterday and this morning to babysitt the champs.

Oh, how wunderfull....

Matching Contests today...

High spending expectable at .com...

Ravi edit: yeah I saw that.  Good thing, I planned in advance to boycott LD day 4, and save my GXP for New Year Estelle instead.

image.png.92430b887853d8aaf9c613b3b8465a7a.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

Woooooof got blasted into 42nd place. Not unexpected, never been the spending player ever since I started this game. But since I've been saving 3 months worth of books, exp, and such. Should be just enough to keep me in the top 25 before the whales body slam me into the pavement. Been a nonpaying player, will remain a nonpaying player. All my hard saved resources on books and exp, let's burn like the dew in the morning sun!

Screenshot 2023-07-22 at 8.41.05 AM.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

he has a Diamond Card

Ah right, forgot about the free x10 CC spins with Diamond Card. Makes sense then. No regrets or sadness anyway on my end, with 5/5 DC, 2/3 CbC and 2/3 LC wins (otherwise top 4) I am more than happy. Let's see whether 2.4M GXP + some new girls are sufficient to win today. I actually wondered why I ever thought about claiming the last 3 DD bonus girls via EP on Monday, as today the overall 6 girls = 300k score are much better rewarded. Will be all with EPx10 orbs, so in worst case EPx1 orbs would be still there for Monday, but with 174 GPx10 + MPx1 orbs those should not be required. Also, today's DG 16 GPx10 runs kinda force me to claim all DD girls via EP, to not risk getting an extra C1* instead.

Why is it that I read "New Year Estelle" in every second post or edit of @Ravi-Sama, like a little obsession 😄? Is it possible that tomorrow another girl gets revived 😛? A sensual mythic however is indeed very nice. If there wasn't this huge ... never mind 😅.

Ravi Edit: she hasn't revived in 2 years.  Like Norou was absent for 3 years.  Except that she's a sensual mythic, one of the most relevant in the game.  I've been anticipating her revival, and that requires some planning in advance, especially if I want to max her immediately.  Saving 9.4k gems, 1.43 mil GXP, 437k affection, 10k kos, 5 SP, etc.  That's why.  

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 1

LC #38 - Selina 🔴

Did the bare minimum to recruit her by the 4th day, for some extra points.  Learned some new mythology, probably written by George RR Martin, for a game I haven't played yet.  I'll save my GXP for New Year Estelle's revival, rather than try to compete during an LC, w/ a matching GXP DC.  Glad I decided to spend orbs for the DD/KV on day 2, instead of this 4th day.

Day 1

• 1st - 8.01 mil score
  • 4th - 7.26 mil score
  • 8th - 5.79 mil score (50 Shards)
  • 10th - 5.61 mil score
  • 25th - 3.73 mil score

Day 2

• 1st - 7.08 mil score
  • 4th - 5.75 mil score
  • 20th - 3.19 mil score (25 Shards)
  • 10th - 4.35 mil score
  • 25th - 2.89 mil score

Day 3

• 1st - 415k score
  • 4th - 249k score
  • 10th - 183k score
  • 24th - 85.4k score (25 Shards)
  • 25th - 85.4k score

image.png
Art by felox08 & Liang Xing.

• Hearts 1
  • uwu 1
  • GG 3

image.thumb.png.d5f243ac0cf82f3fb0f7fb1379c348a1.png

Better result than expected. Highscores not surprising with theese combination. In the Daily the scores was a little bit higher (5,2M for 1st, 2nd at 5,0M).

Gaining 2x MyPx6 in this LC is nice, mostly because there are harder brackets now in comparison what we had in the last months.

• Like 1
  • GG 4

LC.thumb.png.f1f7a2e76e491725d75b8d4c0388696f.png

Quite expensive, and I needed to use some gems as well, which I will probably regret next CbC. But I wanted to finish with a perfect last LC day for some reason. Luckily buying GXP via GPx1 is still a good option.

The scoreboard is from LC (level 327), DC was much cheaper with about 1.8M needed to win.

• Like 1
  • GG 4

That was hard since... uhm 1-2 years. Day 1 8th (usually in top 4, and the 1-3 best had nearly double the xp of mine)), Day 2 only 17 th, Day 3 17 th and day 4 now 3rd. (OK I have claimed by luck every single girl of birthday party, so they we're 13 girls to upgrade).

• Hug 4
  • GG 1

7 minutes ago, Madman6543 said:

That was hard since... uhm 1-2 years

Thanks to the 3 new Contest brackets from 401-520 a lot of Casuals that had populated the brackets between 401 and 500 are now not more in the last bracket of lvl521+. That means the whales and active Veteran players are in much lesser brackets concentrated. No wonder that this month was the hardest since years in terms of LC. Luckily most of the guys who are now between lvl515-521 will be nest time in the lvl521+ bracket too so with every month LC will go smoother for the lvl521+ bracket until KK add the 521-560 bracket. But this shouldn't be in the near future.

• Like 3

On 7/20/2023 at 8:23 AM, Horsting said:

If you have a monthly card, and you do not claim all rewards of a PoV/PoG/season/PoA/DP/SE event before the event ends, all unclaimed rewards will be given to you when you access the game the first time after the event ended, i.e. after reset. So as a monthly card holder, with the special circumstance that PoG ended exactly before LC started, it was possible to keep all PoG XP rewards unclaimed, assure to not access the game the 30 minutes between reset and contest start, but after LC actually started. Then all XP rewards were gained at once automatically. This alone was indeed enough to win in my case, but I was in a very cheap group.

Since PoG is 35 days and LC is monthly, one will usually have some XP rewards claimed already last LC. Also in my case, the first 3 free path XP rewards were claimed already, so the last 2 + all 5 from bonus path were gained in this LC.

One can do even better: If you do not have a monthly card active when XP rewarding events end, keep all XP rewards unclaimed and buy a card after LC starts. Also in this case all unclaimed rewards of all those last ended events are given at once at the moment you buy the card, even when it ended weeks ago and you did not own a card at any time. With this, on top of past PoG, you can overall have 2x PoV XP rewards for LC. But I never did this, as currently the additional storage from the silver card is too valuable to me to not have it for days/weeks only for ultimately maxing out LC score 😄.

I agree with @Ravi-Sama that this should actually not be necessary. I reached tier 63 (all relevant rewards) about 10 days ago or so, without any booster. The kickstart +2k something mojo when you reached tier 63 the season before, champions' last stage rewards and what you get from other events should be sufficient, also assuming you do not loose (much) from natural regeneration.

About other boosters, I fully agree with @bolitho76 in all points, i.e. Alban's being the only one worth as all-time booster. No need to buy several of them now, as they last so long. One addition regarding LM/AM: 4x Cordyceps is +40% AP for 24h for PvP attacks, but also when others attack you, for champions, pantheon etc, for 360 kobans. IMO this is much superior compared to LM/AM with +15% only for PvP attacks, not defensive or PvE, for 450 kobans. Compared to AM, the new LM booster with its 10 more charges and which cannot be wasted on seasons, is already much more worth it and easier to use effectively, but still far away from cordys, cost-effectively. So depending on ambitions in league and available kobans, I'd always first invest in cordys to have 4 of them up (one gets some from MPx1 as well), and LM/AM only if further needed to reach a certain bracket, or e.g. only after blessings reset to benefit most effectively from players who did not adjust their team yet.

As said, my contest groups (level 316 before reset) were very cheap, quite similar to last month:

cc.thumb.png.41890c56e2c80e5533514f62d1007e03.png

The last PoG's last 2 free and 5 bonus path XP rewards alone would have been sufficient to win LC and DC. As PoV ends tomorrow and it was impossible to get an XP DC today, and unlikely tomorrow, I claimed the PoV XP rewards as well, all 2x 5 rewards from free and bonus paths, also as a safety margin against snipers. What I did not need to touch at all was season XP rewards. Great to have them left for possible XP DCs until the end of the month. Ah, and the first new PoG XP reward would have been available as well.

I btw did not snipe at all this time, but was 1st all the day in all 3 contests.

All nearly perfect so far, only yesterday's CbC I was only 2nd as I did not have sufficient gems to crack the 542k score of the 1st, as I needed/wanted to invest some gems to max out girls for my main battle team after blessings reset. I reached girls level cap 650 just last CbC, so there were many girls left to max out.

Actually, the way this is implemented makes it impossible to complain via the poll: Of course I did get her today, despite her tits are a little too large for my taste (we have seen much worse indeed). Also the way it was sometimes embedded in the first "Rate <girl>" question on other events was hard to use, as it was always a binary choice for her whole appearance. But actually a face and also body can be beautiful, cute, clothing appealing or interesting, the art brilliant etc, and too large tits the very only (probably minor) thing one may dislike. One may then want to give a 4/5 rating, -1 for the tits, but this was never possible.

So I personally would skip these kind of embedded tits related answers at all. If you really want to give people a chance to express their opinion about a new girl's tits size, also in a way that one can derive some average taste of the (active forum) community, there would need to be a dedicated question only about this, like with 3 choices, "too big", "just fine", "too small", or more shades 😄.

Someone's doing a Novak Djokovic and skiting about all those achievements.  No, don't worry about it; I'm only jealous!  I've only managed to get first place on the first day only once and that is a cumback contest to get Diana - and that was by happy accident.

Selina or Selena who cares.  Yes, she has E-cups, but some gals suit them; on others they are an abomination.  By some accident of history I managed to score Malum.  On her, those boobs are right: powerful, frightening and sexy as hell, just like their owner.  Then there's Neferkitty.  Yes, 'them big old titties'.  SO, there's some method in HH's madness.  Even the name, Neferkitty' is a parody of Nefertiti, so there's some resonance in both the name and those enormous appendages.

I have to say, though, the artwork does them proud and they look almost real and Selina is no exception.  She does look a little different from most of the Legendary Days/Legendary Contests babes with rather more severe features than usual, but somehow an underlying real beauty.