Ravi-Sama

"Marika's tits, you must be 'ungry." -Blackguard Big Boggart  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Selena

• Faptabulous - I am her new consort. The new Elden Lord. ​⚔️​
    • Faptastic! - She can edge me for eternity. ​♾️​
    • Yummy - Marika's tits! ​ 🍈🍈
    • Meh - I've seen better goddesses. *Looks at Elphiba* ​🧙🏽‍♀️​
    • Yucky - Wait! If I bang her, am I also doing it w/ Radagon? That's too kinky for me. ​ ⚧️
  2. 2. Which day do you expect to unlock her?

• Day 1 - I have a ton of PXP from many sources.
    • Day 2 - I have enough orbs for the rest of her shards. I'll take advantage of the Double Date overlap.
    • Day 3 - I'll use a lot of energy, CP, or tickets.
    • Day 4 - I'll rely on GXP. Possibly getting a lot of girls from the pachinko w/ the Double Date, for 50k points each.
    • I'm not sure, I'll get her when I get her.
    • I'm skipping her, in protest of giant melons, which offend me for some reason.
  3. 3. Familiar w/ Elden Ring? (multiple choice)

• I played it all, I'm an Elden Lord.
    • I played it once, died too many times, and never attempted it again.
    • I've heard of it before, but didn't play it yet.
    • I've watched gameplay videos, read wikis, looked at art, etc.
    • I plan on playing it eventually.
    • No, is that one of the rings from the Lord of the Rings?

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Interesting, she's the 1st and only (for now) girl with a bronze hair. I was already going for her since she's a 5 star girl and... she's hot😅. But that just adds up.

I dunno when we'll get another bronze haired girl, not to mention an useful one, so i'll try to get her ASAP.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Another big titted one, Legendary contest seems to have lots of them lately. 
I have not played Elden Ring, and its not on my schedule.
So cannot really speak to if the parody is accurate or not.
I just dropped my xp into this since it was an xp contest; and it also made me get to another level, so yay!

6 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

It seems you are in my bracket for the legendary girl; If you have xp and want to get to the 1st spot, go for it.
I might get some minuscule extra points due to the defeat players in pvp objective, to make sure I stay under cap,
but apart from that, I have no intention to get higher score.

I usually go for the legend girl on day2; It just happened to work out with the end of PoV this time 

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

6 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

It seems you are in my bracket for the legendary girl; If you have xp and want to get to the 1st spot, go for it.
I might get some minuscule extra points due to the defeat players in pvp objective, to make sure I stay under cap,
but apart from that, I have no intention to get higher score.

Ninjaed.

Was writing a post to this situation myself as the notification popped up that you replied to this topic 😀

I have the whole Season XP waiting so, yes, I'll gain some more points in the next h. Some points from League are also to gain. 😁

Oh, holymolly also in this bracket! Interesting!

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Ninjaed.

Was writing a post to this situation myself as the notification popped up that you replied to this topic 😀

I have the whole Season XP waiting so, yes, I'll gain some more points in the next h. Some points from League are also to gain. 😁

Just realized its this is the end of the leagues aswell, so I have 28 fights to finish that; so Its a tiny bit more then minuscule I suppose.
But my original point stands, I am not investing anything more then needed to finish things.

5 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Ninjaed.

Oh, holymolly also in this bracket! Interesting!

Holy shi... Didn't see holy there at all...
Well you guys figure out who gets the top spot then ;)

• GG 1

Hey, i have a question:

Since now there're 1000 levels, is it plausible for everyone above lvl. 500, or even lower, to buy 1-2 Alban's travel memories (the Exp mythic booster) specifically for the 1st days of every LC?

Ik someone can still get the girl without spending kobans, but not just ensuring a high position on the bracket for then getting orbs on the latter days could be a plus, but leveling faster wouldn't be something good? Or it isn't very appealing for someone already above lvl. 500 to keep trying leveling ASAP?

Isn't Alban's one of the (the only) must-have boosters for everyone, all the time, now that the level cap has been raised?

For LC day 1 it has extra value, that's true. But actually for winning the contests there are other things which have a larger effect than those +5%:

• Strictly keep all XP rewards only for LC day 1, ignore "Gain XP" DCs.
  • If possible, even keep XP rewards from last PoV/PoG and claim via monthly card. E.g. PoG ended exactly before this contest started. I am a silver card owner, so I kept the XP rewards from this last PoG unclaimed (the ones which were not unlocked last LC already), and did not login the 30 minutes between reset and contest start. Only those extra XP kept me 1st in LC and DC until now, and I did not claim anything from PoV or season or new PoG yet. Surely I will need to, at least some of them.
Edited by Horsting
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

hace 2 horas, Horsting dijo:

Isn't Alban's one of the (the only) must-have boosters for everyone

What are the others must-have boosters? I guess Sandalwood Perfume is one, but there're others too?

At the start of every new season i use 2 cinnamons, it helps me reach the final XP reward before the 1st day of LC. But i dunno if it's not a must-have.

hace 2 horas, Horsting dijo:

I am a silver card owner, so I kept the XP rewards from this last PoG unclaimed

I'm too, but i try not to leave anything unclaimed since i dunno how to do it. Can you teach me how to claim past rewards please?

19 hours ago, Pp00 said:

she's the 1st and only (for now) girl with a bronze hair.

Wow, I didn't notice this, thanks for pointing it out.

image.png

LMs are must haves for leagues.  Headbands for the pantheon walls at/above temple 1,500.  Also, I am Alban perma-boosted for the extra +5% PXP, despite being over lvl 500 (524), since it takes over a month to use it up anyway.  I don't think cinnamon is necessary at all for seasons, but it's great for tea.

Some players can claim old rewards, only if they pay for cards.  That's why @Horsting mentioned he has a silver card.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hace 1 hora, Ravi-Sama dijo:

LMs are must haves for leagues.  Headbands for the pantheon walls at/above temple 1,500.  Also, I am Alban perma-boosted for the extra +5 PXP, despite being over lvl 500 (524), since it takes over a month to use it up anyway. 

Great, thanks! I'm not very serious in Leagues rn since my girls are still caped at lvl. 600 (yeah ik, i'm kinda weak for my level) and i can't compete in D3. So for now i try to stay between 16-30 in D2. When i feel i can be competitive in D3 i'll start to use them, in the meanwhile i'll try to collect some whenever i feel i don't surpass my budget so i'll be prepared already when i decide going to D3.

Yeah, i use headbands every now and then for that exact purpose.

I guess i'll have to buy me some Alban's books then😵💫, however i try to keep my nubans for mythic girls. So i think i could use 1 at the beginning of the month and then 1-2 more the 1st day of every LC.

I don't think cinnamon is necessary at all for seasons

I guess not, but i've noticed it helps me get to the higher brackets of LC 1st day. Even tho you're right, i always get the girl before the 4th day anyways. The only benefit is maybe adding a mythic gear and a lil bit gems and orbs compared if not. Luckily i just have done it for just like 2 months now.

I'll try to spend those kobans in Alban's book then.

Some players can claim old rewards, only if they pay for cards.  That's why @Horsting mentioned he has a silver card.

Yeah i have one too, it's just that don't know how to claim them, so i just claim them all before the new events come.

Edited by Pp00
  • Like 1

From my experience with mythical Booster:

Albans Travel Memories are the only one to equip all time. Sandalwood in MD/MDR, in LD also useful, but not outside this events. Headband is needed to break the walls above lvl 1700; Earlier use is not necessary, but can ease some things up. All Mastery Emblem/League Master are relevant in D3 if you want to be sure in top4/goes for top1. Here is more the problem with usage that you invest more Koban than the advantage the Booster give you is worth.

The other ones could help in the early game (Banger, Cinnamon) but there are not avalaible there and after the early game there are a waste of Koban because you'll able to reach your goals without the help of the booster normaly.

Booster like gem detector, shining aura seems good on the first glimpse, but they are overpriced for what they deliver - extremly overpriced.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Help me understand, please.
In the contest I used all the XP of Season, PoV and the first level of the PoG and I have just over 8 million points.
How can the top player have more than 12 million?
I've checked the new PoG leaderboard and nobody bought enough potions to get the other XP rewards.
Doubling the cumback score and xp from previous daily missions certainly isn't enough to make the 4 million difference.

4 hours ago, Pp00 said:

Yeah i have one too, it's just that don't know how to claim them, so i just claim them all before the new events come.

I never thought about using it like this before but the game will "claim" the rewards on the first time you open it after the event ended. Meaning that if PoG ended 30 minutes before LC started, the only thing you have to do is to not be online at the end of PoG (13:00 - reset time) and the start of LC (13:30 on the same day). The game should then give you all your unclaimed rewards from PoG while LC is already running so you get the extra XP.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Miccia said:

Help me understand, please.
In the contest I used all the XP of Season, PoV and the first level of the PoG and I have just over 8 million points.
I've checked the new PoG leaderboard and nobody bought enough potions to get the other XP rewards.
Doubling the cumback score and xp from previous daily missions certainly isn't enough to make the 4 million difference.

maybe saved daily mission xp and or a lot of league fights .. or well.. simply refilling the shit out of cc ..there´s always one crazier than you  :D

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Miccia said:

I wnat to compilate what some had mentioned before to make the whole picture:

- PoV with Bonus Path can give you up to 23+32,1+43,8+59,8+80,6 = 239,3K XP

- Season can give you up to 23+28,8+34,5+46 = 132,3K XP

- PoG with Bonus Path can give you up to 23+34,6+46+57,6+69 = 230,2K XP (collecting PoG rewards this time was able for all card users because they avoided to login between short before reset and short after the start of the Contests so the collected ressources from the card autoclaim was added at a time where the ressources can count for the new Contest.)

If you claim all this XP rewards you will end with 601,8K XP = 6,018M points in LC from different sources. doubled because of the matching Daily Contest with XP objection there is more than 12 Million points from theese rewards. Form other sources you can gain up to another 1M points without to much strugling - ca. 300K from Daily goals, Missions and League fights are doable (will be doubled because of the matching Daily Contest), CbC points, donating in the Daily contest and/or Season fights. The end of the Recumming event can also increase the values.

You see: A lot of sources and even the most relevants are the XP rewards from PoV/PoG and Season, the others aren't fully cosmetic for the endresult.

3 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

why is their a option for hating huge tits on this poll? selina's breasts are far from the biggest we have seen

Above average size of tits and a lot of complaints in the last months from the "Tits should be small" community 😉 that there are much to much girls which big tits.

image.png.6d7081d390a03235d54515f0bbbe68a7.png

Mostly like i expected: A harder bracket than in the whole last year. Seems that the new brackets do their magic so less casual players in the higher ranges and so harder competition.

Nevertheless: Event is done - the next days is only collecting MyP Orbs.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 2

Nice day 1 finish of the LC. First time since I'm higher level than ~350 if I remember well.

image.png.f1fa4350fe0b9106d853f323a2fb5b78.png

Had all the XP of the Free Path of the past PoG thanks to my monthly card, and Free+Paid path of PoV and 34.8K from Seasons + Alban's Book.

Somebody tried to snipe me in daily contest, the XP from seasons was used to finish first.

All the other XP from seasons are left for another easy top 4 in an XP contest before the end of the month.

• GG 5

Finished 8th w/ a ~5.8 mil score.  I don't spend on premium PoV/PoG or a silver card.  I do use an Alban booster, but that's constant now.

image.png

I'm looking forward to spending orbs during the DD today.  Been looking forward to it all week.  I expect insane competition due to that, or at least inflated contest numbers at the top.  Everyone got 42 QPx2s yesterday, which are each worth 1,620 points, or an extra 68k total.  I expect a 3.15 mil score, which should be enough for Selina's other 50 shards 🤞🏽.

image.png

4 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

why is their a option for hating huge tits on this poll? selina's breasts are far from the biggest we have seen

I left it in there, as a defense mechanism against all the strange anti-oppai comments for each event, complaining about tits in a hentai game.  Watermelon this, balloon that.  If I give those players an option to complain about it in the poll, then maybe they'll feel satisfied, and won't comment about it every day.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

13 hours ago, Pp00 said:

I'm too, but i try not to leave anything unclaimed since i dunno how to do it. Can you teach me how to claim past rewards please?

If you have a monthly card, and you do not claim all rewards of a PoV/PoG/season/PoA/DP/SE event before the event ends, all unclaimed rewards will be given to you when you access the game the first time after the event ended, i.e. after reset. So as a monthly card holder, with the special circumstance that PoG ended exactly before LC started, it was possible to keep all PoG XP rewards unclaimed, assure to not access the game the 30 minutes between reset and contest start, but after LC actually started. Then all XP rewards were gained at once automatically. This alone was indeed enough to win in my case, but I was in a very cheap group.

Since PoG is 35 days and LC is monthly, one will usually have some XP rewards claimed already last LC. Also in my case, the first 3 free path XP rewards were claimed already, so the last 2 + all 5 from bonus path were gained in this LC.

One can do even better: If you do not have a monthly card active when XP rewarding events end, keep all XP rewards unclaimed and buy a card after LC starts. Also in this case all unclaimed rewards of all those last ended events are given at once at the moment you buy the card, even when it ended weeks ago and you did not own a card at any time. With this, on top of past PoG, you can overall have 2x PoV XP rewards for LC. But I never did this, as currently the additional storage from the silver card is too valuable to me to not have it for days/weeks only for ultimately maxing out LC score 😄.

13 hours ago, Pp00 said:

At the start of every new season i use 2 cinnamons, it helps me reach the final XP reward before the 1st day of LC.

I agree with @Ravi-Sama that this should actually not be necessary. I reached tier 63 (all relevant rewards) about 10 days ago or so, without any booster. The kickstart +2k something mojo when you reached tier 63 the season before, champions' last stage rewards and what you get from other events should be sufficient, also assuming you do not loose (much) from natural regeneration.

About other boosters, I fully agree with @bolitho76 in all points, i.e. Alban's being the only one worth as all-time booster. No need to buy several of them now, as they last so long. One addition regarding LM/AM: 4x Cordyceps is +40% AP for 24h for PvP attacks, but also when others attack you, for champions, pantheon etc, for 360 kobans. IMO this is much superior compared to LM/AM with +15% only for PvP attacks, not defensive or PvE, for 450 kobans. Compared to AM, the new LM booster with its 10 more charges and which cannot be wasted on seasons, is already much more worth it and easier to use effectively, but still far away from cordys, cost-effectively. So depending on ambitions in league and available kobans, I'd always first invest in cordys to have 4 of them up (one gets some from MPx1 as well), and LM/AM only if further needed to reach a certain bracket, or e.g. only after blessings reset to benefit most effectively from players who did not adjust their team yet.

As said, my contest groups (level 316 before reset) were very cheap, quite similar to last month:

cc.thumb.png.41890c56e2c80e5533514f62d1007e03.png

The last PoG's last 2 free and 5 bonus path XP rewards alone would have been sufficient to win LC and DC. As PoV ends tomorrow and it was impossible to get an XP DC today, and unlikely tomorrow, I claimed the PoV XP rewards as well, all 2x 5 rewards from free and bonus paths, also as a safety margin against snipers. What I did not need to touch at all was season XP rewards. Great to have them left for possible XP DCs until the end of the month. Ah, and the first new PoG XP reward would have been available as well.

I btw did not snipe at all this time, but was 1st all the day in all 3 contests.

All nearly perfect so far, only yesterday's CbC I was only 2nd as I did not have sufficient gems to crack the 542k score of the 1st, as I needed/wanted to invest some gems to max out girls for my main battle team after blessings reset. I reached girls level cap 650 just last CbC, so there were many girls left to max out.

34 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

left it in there, as a defense mechanism against all the strange anti-oppai comments for each event, complaining about tits in a hentai game.  Watermelon this, balloon that.  If I give those players an option to complain about it in the poll, then maybe they'll feel satisfied, and won't comment about it every day.

Actually, the way this is implemented makes it impossible to complain via the poll: Of course I did get her today, despite her tits are a little too large for my taste (we have seen much worse indeed). Also the way it was sometimes embedded in the first "Rate <girl>" question on other events was hard to use, as it was always a binary choice for her whole appearance. But actually a face and also body can be beautiful, cute, clothing appealing or interesting, the art brilliant etc, and too large tits the very only (probably minor) thing one may dislike. One may then want to give a 4/5 rating, -1 for the tits, but this was never possible.

So I personally would skip these kind of embedded tits related answers at all. If you really want to give people a chance to express their opinion about a new girl's tits size, also in a way that one can derive some average taste of the (active forum) community, there would need to be a dedicated question only about this, like with 3 choices, "too big", "just fine", "too small", or more shades 😄.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 4

4 minutes ago, Horsting said:

One addition regarding LM/AM: 4x Cordyceps is +40% AP for 24h for PvP attacks, but also when others attack you, for champions, pantheon etc, for 360 kobans. IMO this is much superior compared to LM/AM with +15% only for PvP attacks, not defensive or PvE, for 450 kobans. Compared to AM, the new LM booster with its 10 more charges and which cannot be wasted on seasons, is already much more worth it and easier to use effectively, but still far away from cordys, cost-effectively. So depending on ambitions in league and available kobans, I'd always first invest in cordys to have 4 of them up (one gets some from MPx1 as well), and LM/AM only if further needed to reach a certain bracket, or e.g. only after blessings reset to benefit most effectively from players who did not adjust their team yet.

I tend to just save up Cords in advance of a league week, and decide whether I'd use them or not, before it even starts, or after checking out opponents.  I never really buy them for 90 kos apiece, since that's not profitable to sustain constantly.  Same thing w/ LM/AMEs.  I have a surplus of both, but I wouldn't buy AMEs any longer, only LMs.  AMEs can add up if you win them gradually from CbCs.  From my perspective, Cords are free, and stored up from pachinko orbs, so the real investment is the LMs and refills.  However, none of this as actually needed until aiming high in DIII, where it becomes profitable.  Otherwise, you could even fight in leagues constantly un-boosted.  I do that sometimes in CxH/PSH in DI-DII.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I never really buy them for 90 kos apiece, since that's not profitable to sustain constantly.

Same here, only what I get from MPx1 and CbC. And actually I try to save AME for when I become more successful with any real chance for a certain bracket in D3. But with 2-3 new ones every week, + lots of cordys from MDR, I couldn't resist to go all in for the 1 day of blessings reset and today's end of old + start of new league. However, if one really wants to be 1st or 4th, I guess there is no way around buying some cordys and LMs by times to fill up from MPx1 and CbC rewards. And in this case, I'd always prioritise cordys first, and LM second if seen as needed. I mean the koban rewards difference between the brackets in D3 can be easily larger than some cordys and in case 1 or 2 LMs, so from that point of view it can be definitely worth it.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1