[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

8 hours ago, Valiant said:

ok, now I got it, thanks. Do level 5 girls reach more than 14 000 points on level 750?

Do you mean main stat or sum of stats? Main stat of the unblessed 5* legendary may vary from 9937 (some old 5*leg) to 10312 (without skills) And with maxed 2d skill - 11228. And sum of stats vary from 17812 to 18750 (with 2d skill from 18912 to 19862)

7 hours ago, Tom208 said:

So, you don't have to ask yourself too many questions for 5* legendary girls and mythic girls:

1. Upgrade +70 bonus while you can
  2. Upgrade +1% bonus

Not always like this. Some girls have a maximum of less than 10k main stat, which will give them less than 100 points at +1%. This is only true for a few girls, but it’s worth considering.

Edited by Master-17
Answer to Tom208
  • Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, Master-17 a dit :

Not always like this. Some girls have a maximum of less than 10k main stat, which will give them less than 100 points at +1%. This is only true for a few girls, but it’s worth considering.

There are so few girls in that case that it's not very relevant. Moreover, the difference between +100 and +1% in those cases is less than 1 point.

So, I maintain what I said for mythic and every 5* legendary girl:

1. Upgrade +70 bonus while you can
  2. Upgrade +1% bonus
  • Like 2

this week blessing in nutaku are playful and fav. pose column.

this is my current team

image_2023-11-20_175641931.png.fdae48e480ff0491a46d78aa5afa643f.png

I have the center girl Heavenly Venus upgraded to the fifth skill. but she is not blessed

i want to reset her skills and after that i can upgrade at least 2 of the 3 blessed column girls M6 noemy, Sifra or Lenaelle to the  third skill and put an L5 to the fifth skill.

Can you tell me please if this is the way to go to get a stronger team for next week league.

27 minutes ago, madahmed said:

I have the center girl Heavenly Venus upgraded to the fifth skill. but she is not blessed

i want to reset her skills and after that i can upgrade at least 2 of the 3 blessed column girls M6 noemy, Sifra or Lenaelle to the  third skill and put an L5 to the fifth skill.

Can you tell me please if this is the way to go to get a stronger team for next week league.

The 5th skill for a 5* legendary girl gives 32% of the shield, for a 6* mythic - 40%. That's the minimum. Is it worth replacing to improve the attack? This must be considered.

Here you also need to take into account which traits have been leveled up and how.

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

il y a 10 minutes, Master-17 a dit :

The 5th skill for a 5* legendary girl gives 32% of the shield, for a 6* mythic - 40%. That's the minimum. Is it worth replacing to improve the attack? This must be considered.

Here you also need to take into account which traits have been leveled up and how.

if i upgrade Magical Noemy and Liberator sifra to skill 3 for example . i will get a 10 % attack bonus because i have 5 girls in the team with the same trait.

I would leave an M6 for the shield skill at all costs, regardless which blessings. On my last check, it made my team stronger than a blessed L5 (with shield level 4) which even got some AP from others' GS3 skills. Even if it was a little stronger in other circumstances, IMO not worth to reset the skills for this, even two times when you want the M6 shield back next week.

But since it is generally an interesting question how to rate level 4 vs level 5 shield combined with higher/lower TP or other bonuses, probably you can use Rena's skill simulator to check this as close as possible to what the team would if when really reskilling girls?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 17 heures, Horsting a dit :

I would leave an M6 for the shield skill at all costs, regardless which blessings. On my last check, it made my team stronger than a blessed L5 (with shield level 4) which even got some AP from others' GS3 skills. Even if it was a little stronger in other circumstances, IMO not worth to reset the skills for this, even two times when you want the M6 shield back next week.

But since it is generally an interesting question how to rate level 4 vs level 5 shield combined with higher/lower TP or other bonuses, probably you can use Rena's skill simulator to check this as close as possible to what the team would if when really reskilling girls?

i wanted to reset Heavenly venus and upgrade Magical noemy and liberator sifra to GS3 because both share the same trait with 3 other girls in the team i exposed and replace Venus in the center with an L5 GS5 .

i did understand that M6 with shield is the strongest. and you are right about having the shield back next week. it will cost even more.

i cant have the information i am looking for in Rena skill simulator because in all cases , I need to reset to try and get that information. 

To give you an idea, here is the team I'm rocking with this start of week and Finalmecia is currently not blessed on hh.com (I put her in the 1st spot, even if she is the weakest of my team).

image.png.3b8f516dcdfb557be9f5e1baed8e8ff7.png

Equipped with mostly lvl 7 common girl equipment,  she has stats which are equivalent to an unequipped 30% blessed L5 (Ellie).

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So it's reached the point where I am now ignoring blessings, and am just going to run the same team every week. My power level puts me in a bit of a valley, where so long as I'm on not completely careless (ie, auto-fighting all week) I can take top 15 in D3 pretty consistently but top 4 is out of my reach and every time I've gone for it in the past I've fallen just shy. This puts me in a situation where respeccing bulbs makes no sense for me, as it'd a longshot as to whether I could get higher rewards for the effort. Up until now I've been mostly ignoring bulbs in my teams, using only the active skills in the lead slots and otherwise picking girls for blessings. But the balance has flipped, it now makes more sense to use girls with maxed out bulbs and ignore blessings.

So this is now the team I'm running now, with almost all of them being unblessed this week:

image.thumb.png.be7caf162f7f608c7e6acd3b1cd4d636.png

I've got both Miley and Housemaid with their tier 5 active skills maxed out (so I have both Mythic Stun and Legendary Shield available by swapping the lead position) while everyone else has tier 4 skills maxed out. Metal Noemy is just temporary until I get enough bulbs to max out Eliana. This gives me 7/7 blue eyes and 6/7 blond hair line lineup, with every girl having blue eye or blond hair skills. Not sure if dropping Housemaid for a Legendary would make sense here, as her hair color doesn't trigger with the blond haired team, but it's not like I have enough bulbs right now to make that swap anyways.

I've really been feeling the power of this team, and have been running it in pantheon with no items equipped for a few weeks now (since it has very high attack power, which is what you want in pantheon) where it broke through floor 1900 without needing mythic boosters. I'm looking forward to the next week of the blond or week of the blue eyes, where I might just take a serious stab at top 4 in D3.

• Like 2

After receiving my first mythic girl (Heavenly Venus), who by luck had the shield as active skill that I needed, I formed 2 teams for myself, with a trait for red hair and, if possible, with a leveled-up 3rd skill for red hair.

1.thumb.jpg.4f0bf7b183bf451a912e9a1a99b3d711.jpg

In the first team, besides Venus, there are 4 5* legendary girls with the third skill for red hair, 1 5* rare girl with the same skill and 1 5* girl with the third skill for red eyes (for which some girls have a trait). In the second team, instead of a rare girl, there is another one with the trait for red hair and red eyes, but with the skill for orange eyes (no one on the team has such a trait). She has a dominatrix role, which gives an additional 2% damage to the team, plus she has stats even better than her counterpart in her team role.
As a result, the second team has a lower chance of winning and a lower average points earned in the league.
So, with proper selection of a team, even weaker girls can give better results than stupidly selecting only from legendary 5* and mythics.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2023 at 12:41 PM, bolitho76 said:

1st skill: If collectable income is greater than 10.000: 5x %, 1x fix, in all other cases reverse

2nd skill: If main stat below 14.000: 5x secondary +70 (2x70=140), others % of main if main stat is greater than 10.000

3rd skill, 4th skill: attack boost

5th skill: Only for the girl in the middle of the battleteam (1st girl) needed. Which effect is avalaible depends on the element. Which 5th skill is best for you is different. Against stronger opponents (Pantheon for example) Reflect is very helpfull. From my experience sounds execute much better than it is and Stun is great gambling because it's the only 5th skill with only a chance to be triggered.

Read through 24 pages, most of which I didn't understand because I'm a casual player, to finally find this. Thank you. ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1

18 hours ago, Telum said:

Read through 24 pages, most of which I didn't understand because I'm a casual player, to finally find this. Thank you. ❤️ 

Well, live and learn. If you have a specific question you can't find the answer for, remember it's always okay to open a new thread in QA and ask there. Our community has a bunch of experienced players who generously answer these and assist newer players in understanding or learning any aspect of the game they might be struggling with:

MUCH better idea than bumping a 24+ page thread to basically point out that it's a long discussion and exchange thread, and not a guide for new players, which should go without saying.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, live and learn. If you have a specific question you can't find the answer for, remember it's always okay to open a new thread in QA and ask there. Our community has a bunch of experienced players who generously answer these and assist newer players in understanding or learning any aspect of the game they might be struggling with:

MUCH better idea than bumping a 24+ page thread to basically point out that it's a long discussion and exchange thread, and not a guide for new players, which should go without saying.

Well, if I did, you'd then merge the question with this thread and bump in anyway, so I chose to spare you some trouble. I like reading, anyway. :P
Alas, I didn't want to "point out that it's a long discussion and exchange thread", as I know it's been going on from way before the changes were implemented in the main game - I just wanted to highlight the "answer" so as for me and others to find it easier next time we go looking for it.
So, I'm out to not bury bolitho's comment again.
Peace. ✌️

Edited by Telum
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • uwu 1

It might be just RNG. However, do you use the x3 battle or do you do all 3 fights separately? Because we know that the tier 5 skills are effective only for the first fight, when using the x3 button (a bug). But recently a question cam up whether this applies for the opponent as well. So in theory, if either your opponent has the stronger tier 5 skill, or you are not using any (and your opponent does), you might benefit from using the x3 button with better expected results in the 2nd and 3rd fight

Edited by Horsting

In how many cases in a row did you observe this significant difference? In case of KK bug machine I do not generally doubt anything anymore, but in case of 2 or 3 opponents I would say it is just coincidence. If you use a battle simulator and get worse results than theoretically possible in the first battle, we could check back again. In all my battles since league start against opponents with 25 flat or close to prediction (by simulator), I got 25 points in all cases, so do not see a bug currently.

On 12/9/2023 at 4:33 PM, Horsting said:

But recently a question cam up whether this applies for the opponent as well. 

I'm pretty sure opponents still get their skills even when you don't.

I frequently auto-fight x10 in seasons when I just need to be quick about it. Prior to the girl skill update, I very rarely would lose a fight in this manner. 9/10 would be bad for me. After the girl skill change, my autofights started getting worse and worse. Now they're at the point where a x10 auto-fight will likely get me 2 or 3 wins. The only explanation is that opponents get their T5 skills and I do not, and now that pretty much all top players are running T5 skills auto-fight is basically non-functional in seasons.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

Either that or the auto battle chooses the opponent with the least power but since girl skills, that's not the best indicator of power.

If your opponent is running a full same GS3 trait team, the total power can be a bit low (like 170k) but the AP will be high (in the 200k range).

51 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Either that or the auto battle chooses the opponent with the least power but since girl skills, that's not the best indicator of power.

While this may be a contributing factor, I doubt it is the reason. 

I am very, very powerful. I'm not the most powerful player by any means, but I am powerful enough that very few can defeat me. With the current blessings and my skills lined up I have 212k attack power, which is enough that I frequently win fights before my stun even runs out. Occasionally taking a loss because someone is deceptively strong and/or gets a lucky fight is one thing, but I'm taking like 7-8 losses out of a 10 battle auto-fight which just should not be happening. 

According to Rena's tests, in league with x3 button, GS5 is not active for both, you and the opponent in 2nd and 3rd battle. But I never tested x10 season or x15 league buttons, also not sure whether/how it is possible, since you (or a script) must know which opponents were fight and what the odds should have been with and without skills.

• Thanks 1

So I don't know if this was a wise choice to make but I decided for my strategy when it comes to bulbing my girls and it's all because of the current Nutaku blessing for red hair. So this is my current team:

image.png.3e3eba73dde734207507be1837b33009.png

Juliette is there because she's doubleblessed, bulbs up to GS4. Venus is fully bulbed up to GS5. L5 Bianca, L5 Elphiba and M6 Elphiba bulbed up to GS4.

Next week we have red eyes so this is my plan:

image.png.61bdf32ec731e165362528e39de6bd05.png

Still keeping the red hair when possible. No bulbs yet apart from Venus, but I have enough to skill up 2 L5's I think.

So my stupid (possibly) idea is to basically deck out all my red head 5-6 stars and don't do refunds on bulbs. It sounds like a chore I'll probably never complete, but it's something, considering I initially wanted to completely avoid this mechanic.

I have only a few missing girls (although they're moslty from ME's) to collect which should be now possible thanks to Market/Lab/SM. And if Matcha is really revived this month, maybe we'll get Red Battler in February? (pretty please)

image.png.a3a19af168b65bf258866578842e7801.png

And this is my bulbing progress - all of them up to GS4:

image.png.614bde51224b165a1a67b352e689f7d8.png

And closing this long post I'm wondering about 2 things:

1) how stupid is this plan? :D

2) what'd be better - get more girls to GS3 or less girls to GS4? Or maybe even more girls to GS2?

P.S. the unexpected fun part of this is having a goal of getting all L5/M6 redheads but I'm wondering how fun will creating teams with them be if there's not a lot of blessed girls with red hair in a given week

• uwu 1