[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

Ya, looks like thats the new skill system

image.png.9583fe195bc3ab8d69dcefcbb7437d7a.png

Which also looks like you need to win light bulbs to get skills

image.png.c05ccb7360ec4169d20811efeeee80cb.png

Edit: Oh thats mean, I hope they get other ways of getting the bulbs. what I noticed in testing these colors your seeing in the image above these colors link the gray common girl up to red for mythic. so you need first place for your mythic's thats going to make contests more unbalensed then it already is from the new grater then 500 bracket

Edited by Yamiray
  • Thanks 4
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

55 minutes ago, Horsting said:

DMs can also give bulbs according to their rarity, i.e. up to legendary:

Well thats something.

I've been looking at the tiers and the games info on it. its saying it can go up to 5 if girl can however I have not found a girl that goes past 4. You can reset all the skill points but cost is 10M*[tokens Used so far] on that girl. Also the tier 3 may be misleading, as the text says same trait but not really what there referring to. That I think is where the icon its using which is the only one the seem different per girl is the trait its looking at and it looks to be 1 of 4 types (Eyes, Hair, Pose or Zodiac) and whatever that type is it looks to match the girl its on.

image.thumb.png.74a23fe211eb4dcda6893c16ec7c227d.png

• Thanks 9

26 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Also the tier 3 may be misleading, as the text says same trait but not really what there referring to. That I think is where the icon its using which is the only one the seem different per girl is the trait its looking at and it looks to be 1 of 4 types (Eyes, Hair, Pose or Zodiac) and whatever that type is it looks to match the girl its on.

Ah thanks, I was asking myself what it means. So because Bunny has her favourite pose doggy style shown as symbol on this 3rd skill, she gets the bonus for any other girl with favourite pose doggy style in the team. Uff, this can make composing teams complicated, when trying to max out nuances, which can be already time consuming with girls' gear and their resonance bonuses on blessings reset. It is +0.6% AP bonus for each match (if one can spend max 3 points, needed to unlock the 4th skill), so in the area of what resonance bonuses can give, not game changing (compared to blessings) but quite something one might need to consider when deciding among two otherwise similarly strong girls.

I wonder what the alternative defence and ego bonuses of this 3rd skill are for. As long as one can spend the 3 points all into attack bonus, no one would ever spend them into defence or ego 😅.

Similarly the opponent's defence penalty of the 4th skill compared to AP bonus is just rubbish. Pretty similar balance confusion like MG resonance bonuses, girls' colour bonuses and boosters. Among those, one cannot always choose, but in case of these new skills, investing in anything else than AP bonuses in 3rd and 4th skills is always just a mistake. So either they get balanced, or the nonsense alternatives are better just removed.

Edited by Horsting

My head already hurts thinking about how we're going to be deciding which girls deserve their bulbs. As I understand it, bulbs have corresponding rarities to girl rarities.

Common bulbs sound pretty worthless, since seeing a Common girl in top 7 is very unlikely these days.

Rare and Epic bulbs will be the most obvious since these rarities have very limited number of 5*

Legendary bulbs will be the worst I guess? There's so many L5's in the game that I'm not sure how to choose between them 😵

Mythic girls are still "limited" but there's already 32 of them and their bulbs will probably be super hard to get so they'll be the hardest to decide imo

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

I wonder what the alternative defence and ego bonuses of this 3rd skill are for. As long as one can spend the 3 points all into attack bonus, no one would ever spend them into defence or ego 😅.

I didn't have enugh to test past tier 3 but for tier 1 and 2 you have to use 6 point but each choose maxed at 5 forcing use of more then one choose area. tier 3 may have a same kind of max

2 hours ago, garadron said:

Common bulbs sound pretty worthless, since seeing a Common girl in top 7 is very unlikely these days.

The one use off that bat could be upping the money. The other mid levels may help in non-pvp like PoP

• Like 1

Many thanks to everyone giving first impressions of this new feature. Nevertheless, before discussing the details, could anyone explain the basic principles for those not being on the test server?

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 1

1.thumb.jpg.40fd4f2d3b7756110a25f4c7470862bc.jpg

And the next new feature is not the labyrinth, it is not Hero skill tree, but it is Girls' skill tree, folks!

a.thumb.jpg.168b42dfa99709f17671f9f9782ca358.jpg

As things are now, there isn't a single girl in the test server that has a Tier V skill set. It could be something they still have to implement.

In regard of the maximum points per tier needed to unlock the higher tier(s), I can currently only tell you the limits for the first three (based on the reported requirement for each tier, the fourth tier is a still a mystery), that are:

- For Common girls: Tier I 6 points; Tier II 6 points; Tier III 3 points; Tier IV 3 points
- For Rare girls: Tier I 6 points; Tier II 7 points; Tier III 3 points; Tier IV 3 points
- For Epic girls: Tier I 6 points; Tier II 8 points; Tier III 4 points; Tier IV 4 points
- For Legendary girls: Tier I 6 points; Tier II 9 points; Tier III 4 points; Tier IV ? points
- For Mythic girls: Tier I 6 points; Tier II 10 points; Tier III 5 points; Tier IV ? points

b.thumb.jpg.74a446727c747004ac90e8026d096f4c.jpg

Skill nodes have a maximum level to which they can get upgraded to. (Thanks to @Horstingand @Yamirayfor reporting this the very first day the feature was added to the test server) 

Tier I skill nodes of all rarities (minus mythic, but at this point it is safe to assume that this is true for them as well) can be leveled up to lvl. 5 

Tier II skill nodes of of all rarities (we only have reports on common and epic girls, but it should be safe to assume that this is true for all rarities) can be leveled up to lvl. 5 

It is safe to assume that Tier III and IV skill nodes max level is 5, too, but we do not have solid proof of this, yet: common rare and epic gilrs do not have enough skill point to be assigned in these two tier to reach the maximum level.

c1.thumb.jpg.cb557923582441c087cb4551a8ff26b5.jpg

Skill reset is in ymens, and it costs 5M ymens per lightbulb used on the girl.

d1.thumb.jpg.2be34235c19e841ac234b151aee71ff4.jpg

Despite girls of different rarities requires different lightbulbs to improve their skills (and have different limits in their tiers), the modifiers this skills brings are the same for every single one of them

Tier I d2.jpg.56575e7d91961b1ab2c28b138de7c573.jpg

Tier II d3.jpg.b1bbf68371f0713ad6ce51dcb06eaacb.jpg 
(The first two skills increase the girl's main stats, the third one the other two)

Tier III d4.jpg.772773ce3f1413226dd8e5ddac56c6a1.jpg 
(Increase Ego, defense, attack. The trait involved with this skill varies from girl to girl, apparently: In my very small harem I have girls that grants buffs thanks to their Tier 3 skills based on how many girls in the team have the same zodiac sign, the same hair colour, the same eye colour, or the same favourite position. Much like how blessing works)

Tier IV d5.jpg.dbc7c9c0dffa85bd1030d9ddd72690da.jpg 
(increase attack power/decrease opponent's defense with each consecutive attack)

e.thumb.jpg.f31b6347e911700b3ee36beb4b2d88f8.jpg

Lightbulbs are available:

- in cumback contests (as things are now, ONLY from CbC; pic courtesy by @Yamiray)
e1.jpg.9817d0b76c7b433a0c865dfbe9b45fac.jpg

- daily missions (they are not guaranteed to show in the available rewards every day, though, much like EPx1 orbs. All rarity lightbulbs have been documented to appear as daily mission rewards. Pic courtesy by @Horsting) 

e2.jpg.df7c29d86cd33168523d0f4d833cd916.jpg

- as a possible drop from champion fights instead of ymens (so, when you lose the fight)

They could drop every rarity of lightbulbs. We still do not have any lightbulbs drop info about club champions (at this point I'd say they probably do not drop lightbulbs)

- In tier rewards in season, 3 lightbulbs per rarity in the free rewards, 5 additional lightbulbs per rarity in the rewards unlockable buying the season pass. In detail, we'll get lightbulbs in tier 5 (common), tier 14 (rare), tier 25 (epic), tier 34 (legendary) and tier 52 (mythic)

zzz.jpg.78e5d269a333d217d6cfd1a41eb54127.jpg

No. Most definetly no.

c22.jpg

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 3

• Antimon changed the title to New Feature: Girl's Skills (currently in test server)
2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I didn't have enugh to test past tier 3 but for tier 1 and 2 you have to use 6 point but each choose maxed at 5 forcing use of more then one choose area. tier 3 may have a same kind of max

You can see already how many points the previous tier must have before the next is unlocked. The description indicates that this matches also the max points you can invest into the (previous) tier:

Each Tier also requires the previous Tier to be upgraded to its maximum points. The maximum points possible to be spent per tier depend on the rarity of the character.

I missed the second part. I do not have a mythic girl on test server, but a legendary girl needs/can have 4 points in the 3rd skill, while for a common girl it is only 3 points. I'm sure that one cannot max out all alternatives in one tier, so to have alternatives which are clearly MUCH less worth it, is nonsense. Giving players a chance to just do something wrong, which is never right, is bad design.

2 hours ago, Bobick said:

could anyone explain the basic principles for those not being on the test server?

Maybe one of our moderators could move the discussion done here over to the dedicated topic? 🙂

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. Seems like editing a post, then quoting someone, inserts the quote into a new post, despite there is an edit open 🤔.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a lot! Tier 2 seems to be useful if and only if the respective girl is in the team. But what about Tier 3? Is this bonus also granted if the girl is not part of the team, but several team members provide a match?

Howsoever, the level of complexity and micromanagement is not exactly motivating.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 1

37 minuti fa, Bobick ha scritto:

Thanks a lot! Tier 2 seems to be useful if and only if the respective girl is in the team. But what about Tier 3? Is this bonus also granted if the girl is not part of the team, but several team members provide a match?

I honestly believe the only "universal" tier is the first one (increase that girl's income no matter if she is in an active team or not). Tier II, III and IV's skills all require for the girl to be in the active team. That said, I'm 13 legendary lightbulbs and/or 10 common lightbulbs short from being able to give a certain take on how Tier III skills exactly work

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Antimon said:

I currently do not have a single girl in my test server account that has a Tier V skill set. It could be a Mythic girls exclusive, or something they still did not implemented.

Even Mythic girls don't show a Tier V.

(Cannot test anything as I didn't receive any bulbs through the daily missions...)

Edited by Lumpi46
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

I cannot tell you How much freedom we do have in matter of how to spread those skillpoints between the different skills ("nodes") available for every tier.

Each node has an own max. On tier 1 of a common girl (not sure whether it is the same for legendaries), each node can be given max 5 points. So depending on whether it is one of the 3 starter girls or another one, you give 5 points into percentage or fixed Ymen, and the 6th point into the other node. So I assume it is similar with the other tiers: One can max out one node and spend a small remaining number of points into another one, before the tier's max is reached and the next unlocked.

It is probably too early, but just starting to write down a best practice strategy:

• Tier 1: Doesn't really matter, but 5x +200 Ymen, 1x +2% Ymen. For Bunny, Red and Juliette the other way round.
  • Tier 2: +70 each secondary stats, since +140 > +100. Or is +1% primary stat more for level 750 mythic girls? Giving any point into +100 primary stat is a mistake, unless one has too many bulbs left and wants to max out girls for champion fights 😂.
  • Tier 3: Max out attack bonus, next ego bonus if points are left. Anything else is a mistake.
  • Tier 4: Max out attack bonus, next opponent defence penalty if points are left. Anything else is a mistake. Until one has more bulbs than needed for girls in teams, it should be best to max out the attack bonus only, and invest remaining bulbs into another girl's tier 4 attack bonus, instead of maxing out one girl's tier 4 with the defence penalty.
52 minutes ago, Bobick said:

Is this bonus also granted if the girl is not part of the team, but several team members provide a match?

Does it matter if the girl is not in your team 😄? Probably some kind of passive bonus for champions or so. Ah, or with matches in one team you can get a bonus in another (counter) team. However, if this was true, it would feel wrong and I would consider it a bug.

52 minutes ago, Bobick said:

Howsoever, the level of complexity and micromanagement is not exactly motivating.

I am thinking the same. I am not generally against complexity, but the game's GUI, the way how difficult it is (and only possible via HH++ anyway) to actually know/test whether one combination is better than another, makes this problematic. I mean we are talking about very small differences, similar or smaller to what girl's gear can give. And in some weeks it is already a kind of annoying back and forth between harem (which also loads so slowly), team edit and league to check HH++ simulation results, to see whether a slightly weaker girl with better gear resonance matches gives a little better expected results/chances. Adding another similar small effect system (at least regarding tier 3) exponentially increases the amount of combinations, massively increasing the time to squeeze out the last point, with a GUI design and performance which is totally contradicting such complexity. On the other hand, because the price of the reset is relatively high, one can anyway not realistically skill girls back and forth to compare in HH++ league stats 🤔.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, jelom said:

another layer of complexity and more time lost

I just call it "cancer" for convenience sake.

ahhh...I'm going to need 2 evokers for this one

1372977675519.jpg.d98f03c3ca3e03473c5e2d31a2f35a0f.jpg

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hug 3

17 ore fa, Horsting ha scritto:

Each node has an own max. On tier 1 of a common girl (not sure whether it is the same for legendaries), each node can be given max 5 points. So depending on whether it is one of the 3 starter girls or another one, you give 5 points into percentage or fixed Ymen, and the 6th point into the other node. So I assume it is similar with the other tiers: One can max out one node and spend a small remaining number of points into another one, before the tier's max is reached and the next unlocked.

It is probably too early, but just starting to write down a best practice strategy:

• Tier 1: Doesn't really matter, but 5x +200 Ymen, 1x +2% Ymen. For Bunny, Red and Juliette the other way round.
  • Tier 2: +70 each secondary stats, since +140 > +100. Or is +1% primary stat more for level 750 mythic girls?
  • Tier 3: Max out attack bonus, next ego bonus if points are left. Anything else is a mistake.
  • Tier 4: Max out attack bonus, next opponent defence penalty if points are left. Anything else is a mistake.

Did you manage to get 5 common lightbulb already and tested it personally, or am I missing something obvious? It makes sense, I guess, basically because one of the skill nodes in each tier is by far the superior one and would make leveling the other a complete waste of lightbulbs (but than again, monoharmony legendary equipments and jujubes do exist😅), but I failed to spot those maximum level for each nodes

Edited by Antimon

14 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Did you manage to get 5 common lightbulb already and tested it personally, or am I missing something obvious?

I did not visit the test server for a while and had hence some CbC rewards to claim + another one from DM. So I could max out one tier 1 node, and did reset it to test the same with the other node. You are right that otherwise there is no indication for the maximum level of one node. That would be quite interesting to know for the other tiers.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Ravi-Sama featured and pinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic