Why has no player reached any further in adventure than myself?

Horsting

I recognised before that high level players somehow were stuck in Heroes University, but was not further thinking about it. But this cannot be true:

image.thumb.png.e68ea240991328662280293710a86544.png

Actually all other players show my own adventure state in their profile. Is this only me? Otherwise is it a known bug?

Yeah that doesn't look right. 1529 girls is almost every girl in the game, and this player is only missing 12. However, there are 29 girls that can only be obtained through villain fights in the later worlds. Unless there's some other way to obtain these girls that I'm unaware of, this player would have had to progress further to get that many. I can't fathom why they would have stopped progressing, anyone with that level of activity can easily stay up to date with the story with energy left over.

Edit: just checked and even low-level players are showing as being in the Harem tournament, just like me. This is definitely a bug:

image.png.6fdda7a9f1b7cbb024047f047acf9ba8.pngimage.png.0f09eb56c6101d39292ea1e229faea82.png

Edited by Attirm
  • Thanks 1

Fun one. There's definitely an issue with Govs' profile, there. He's been caught up with the adventure mode for years.

Anyone else you noticed this on? (I've checked my own profile and I'm at Teamwork in The Harem Tournament like everyone else who played for years typically is).

Shot in the dark, here: maybe this has to do with the last adventure map you visited? If Govs revisited Heroes University recently (after finishing the latest scroll in the current world), maybe it shows? I'll visit an older world just to test. Edit: nope; at least it didn't change anything in my case.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thinking 1

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Fun one. There's definitely an issue with Govs' profile, there. He's been caught up with the adventure mode for years.

Anyone else you noticed this on? (I've checked my own profile and I'm at Teamwork in The Harem Tournament like everyone else who played for years typically is).

Shot in the dark, here: maybe this has to do with the last adventure map you visited? If Govs revisited Heroes University recently (after finishing the latest scroll in the current world), maybe it shows? I'll visit an older world just to test. Edit: nope; at least it didn't change anything in my case.

fairly sure this is a known bug ..iirc KK knows about this too.. if I don´t missremember it shows ones progress on every profile page you check..even if others are further/ behind in the story.. prolly low priority so they don´t really care about it too much.

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1

12 minutes ago, holymolly said:

if I don´t missremember it shows ones progress on every profile page you check

Yes exactly that. I recognised it and verified it on a bunch of opponents in my league (which should be all far above my progress stage) and Attirm above shows it the other way round as well.

There are definitely more important things to fix, like the exclamation mark on own profile never going away for everyone who got a new champ final stage accessory after this May. But I cannot imagine that this is more than a 10 minutes fix of some copy&paste error.

• Like 2

Amazing little bits of trivia and a happy accident at the end. Would read again! ❤️

Damn, so if I had read Holy's post before the "fix", then I could have potentially made a noob account, rushed through the tuto, then somehow found a bunch of veterans' profiles and see them all at Begin City. ^^ Hmm, alright it sounded more fun in my head; this actually sounds like a chore all for a tiny "haha" moment I can just as easily make in 10 seconds in MS Paint. So it was probably for the best that it got fixed. ^^

• Haha 2