[ August 14th, 2023 ] DP #4 - Sexorcised

Ravi-Sama

Il y a 1 heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

guess which one ^^

You need to justify the cash grab of SE. If the SE 3rd and 4th girls where this cheap, over time less people would buy anything with $$ with the exception of whales.

Edited by mdnoria
  • GG 1

image.thumb.png.5cde958b00abd6eba07b11e6413b7f20.png

Only a matter of time until I can claim the next PoPs for 15 points (rare: 2 PoPs). The other task would be spending 160 Energy and that's need some more time with natural regen than the PoPs. So event is done to me. Only 5 market refills needed to do and no other Koban wasting needed.

At the moment I wait how League will end and if tomorrow starts the announced 2 day event that should start today to decide if I buy the bonus path.

• Like 1
  • GG 2

Isn't the DP bonus path also getting more appealing if the girl has full 5 affection scenes? Of course it is way cheaper than SE 4th girl, but this also implies more players potentially "buying" it. I will not, just cannot afford it and not willing to pay money, not only, but also because of this. What I particularly do not like is that it is in a way hidden/intransparent to me: How do we know which girl will have full affection scenes and which not? In-game I mean, without reading a lot of threads in the forum?

6 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

and if tomorrow starts the announced 2 day event that should start today to decide if I buy the bonus path

I was also wondering what happened to this event. Of course KC starts tomorrow (as well). In my case however, since I just cannot afford 6.6k kobans anyway, it is about the PoV bonus path.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

Isn't the DP bonus path also getting more appealing if the girl has full 5 affection scenes?

It would, but they haven't made an exception for that. I've already upgraded both L5s from this DP and they have the new Side Quest style format with basically a couple of images that barely change across their 5 affections "scenes" unfortunately.

---
And yeah, I have no idea either and I also wonder why the schedule has changed compared to the calendar we've been given and the 2-day festive event shown to start today has not. (That and the new league girl announced in the patch notes today doesn't seem to appear in the current League as was the case last time; I can't tell if it's a display issue due to the new UI format for leagues or if she'll be added only tomorrow when the league resets, though).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Horsting said:

if the girl has full 5 affection scenes

They all HAVE 5 full affection scenes, but difference between them is not that big. For example, Sexorcist Shegobara:

Difference across 3-5 scenes:

Spoiler

in first of them there is a demon girl in the background as the third participant, in second - she disappear, in third - "grand finale" B|

The differences are not as small as "barely change" and I have seen dozens of image sets where the differences are much smaller.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: Spoilers

7 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

They all HAVE 5 full affection scenes, but difference between them is not that big.

They have 5 affection scenes, but they don't have 5 different drawings as most girls used to have up until now. They recycle the same drawing with minor changes for most of the scenes.

9 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

The differences are not as small as "barely change" and I have seen dozens of image sets where the differences are much smaller.

Some very old girls had a pretty similar method, yes. Mostly back when 90% of the art was done by Ben alone. They had abandoned it loooong ago in favor of actually different individual drawings for each scene, however.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

With "full affection scenes" I actually meant individual drawings. While RPG elements increase, it is still an art based game, where for many players this is a very important aspect, I guess. Also for me. I like these little stories of the affection scenes quite much, which are actually more important to me than the girl poses (or whatever those are called). I was already annoyed by the fact that in the messenger previous images were zooms of final reward images, even that story-wise the last image was taken afterwards in a different context.

So if there is a clear/definit difference in the amount/efforts of art, then I would like to know this in the first place. No problem with epics having less individual/detailed art than legendaries and those again less than mythics, but systematically different qualities among the same rarity? If there is no time to draw 5 individual affection scenes, make a 3* girl which requires only 3 😄.

However, I did not unlocked any affection scene of the LD and DP girls yet. Should do that first before commenting 😅.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1