[ September 14th, 2023 ] Orgy Days #45

Ravi-Sama

Welp, in the end this felt more like further punishment than in any way making up for the downtime.
I guess I did make more than the regular 150 daily kobans in the end, by doing the missions for 12 kobans each and as many of the 6 koban ones as I could manage without ruining my day, but it sure as hell wasn't fun in any way.

I don't think I quite get the reasoning behind bringing up every single mission again, in an already way too bloated event.

Edited by botc76
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

2 minutes ago, botc76 said:

Especially since they only did this for HH and not for PSH or CxH.

What do you mean, Those got the extra missions as well. they just didn't have as many because they have not been around as long to have that meany years worth of missions

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

What do you mean, Those got the extra missions as well. they just didn't have as many because they have not been around as long to have that meany years worth of missions

Oh, you are right, of course. It just seemed so manageable, compared to HH that I didn't even think about them not having the insane 12 missions a day in the first place.

• Like 1

fffffffffffffffffffuuuccckkkkk...

i tried playing at midday, computer crashed...

around 10pm'ish i could finally play...  it was not enough...  CXH & PSH i was barely able to complete/clear the daily missions, HH i got 60-something of 72 & Nothing Else...

i didn't even get to try getting shards in any of the 3 games because DMs was taking so long.

fuckk...

at least i got the HH & CXH PoG girls before PoG resets... HH PoG has 6 days left...

Karxan Edit: they really should have given us extra 2 days with these extra tasks...

Edited by Karxan
they really should have given us extra 2 days with these extra tasks...

Done (I only had two old girls to grab along with the new lifeless and amateurish sketch from the current weakest link of the art team).

image.png

There were lots of missions indeed, but thankfully one of the good things of the current era of the game is that super long missions are but a distant memory. However, I was lucky enough to not get the bug with already completed missions that reappear, sorry for those who did.

Anyway, at least we're back on schedule for OD and October's OD should revive October girls etc.