https://test.hentaiheroes.com/

serge.hanzo

3 hours ago, serge.hanzo said:

Hello. During the Orgy days, which ended on September 14, I completed all the Daily Missions of Orgy days, but did not manage to unlock the reward. I unlocked the rewards on September 16th, but didn't get the girl I was supposed to get. Is it possible to solve this problem?

What are you talking about OD starts on the 14 and ends at the end of the 18th. so it takes 5 days to get the mission girl

Like Yamiray pointed out: You have to do all Event Missions (the one, that give you Koban) at all days of the Event to get the Mission girl. If you click at the Mission girl in the event widget you can see a counter how much Missions you have to do until you'll get her.

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

You have to do all Event Missions (the one, that give you Koban) at all days of the Event to get the Mission girl.

When did this change? The koban rewards are extra tasks/gifts. All you need do is complete the missions. They are light blue and always have XP as a mission component). You can quickly test this by completing the light blue missions and then checking the reward chest line, which will show 150 points. You are correct that you must complete all daily missions to get the OD girl.

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

They are light blue and always have XP as a mission component)

Event Missions have Koban as rewards and nothing to do with XP.

image.thumb.png.043c8190688adeae90c03bb75acb09ef.png

Haven't counted how much Event Missions we will have this time (10 or 12 per day I assume) because this OD we have two months OD in one (August and September) because in July we had no OD - Kinkversary23 had other Girls than OD. The OD in August had the girls from July and with this months they try to syncronize the ODs again with the correct months and had also doubled the Event Missions. So 150 seems not the right total amount of needed Missions (can't check myselft because I have the Mission Girl in Harem from a former appearance).

• Like 1

Event Activities/Tasks have kobans as their reward. Event Missions have XP plus something else (gems, Yemen, gifts, or books) as their reward. If you do all the Event Missions and none of the Event Activities/Tasks, you get credited with completing the daily Missions. That has been how it has been played and credited since the days of the Arena (i.e., before PoP was introduced as a game feature). I've seen nothing anywhere to suggest that has changed. Still, I'll check on it tomorrow before saying I was unequivocally correct in my statements regarding how Daily Missions now work.

26 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Event Activities/Tasks have kobans as their reward. Event Missions have XP plus something else (gems, Yemen, gifts, or books) as their reward

I think you have that backwards. events have always been Koban as far back as I can remember and normal 12 have been xp with other item. I sometime save the 12 normal's a day before LC because of the xp, and LC goes back to 2020-06-25

• Like 1

It seems to me that @Pelinor simply misread the starter topic. To get a GIRL, you must complete all Event missions that only have kobans as a reward for completion. To receive an additional reward for completing all Daily missions (25 kobans or 150 nubans), you need to complete all 10-12 regular missions, which have experience and money/tickets/gems, etc. as a reward for completing them.
Although I'm not sure about the last one. In my opinion, you need to complete both daily and event missions for this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Although I'm not sure about the last one. In my opinion, you need to complete both daily and event missions for this.

You definitely need to complete all regular and event missions showing up that day to get the 150/25 extra kobans/nubans. I do always first finish the 12 regular ones, and the event missions last, and get the extra rewards button after claiming the last event mission.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Event Activities/Tasks have kobans as their reward. Event Missions have XP plus something else (gems, Yemen, gifts, or books) as their reward.

It seems we have to clear at first the definition of some terms:

At Activity -> Missions we can have two different kind of "Missions": Most used here "Daily Missions" for the 12 tasks you gain Daily and have XP and some other rewards (also here in the wiki: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Daily-Missions with the complete list of all possible "Daily Missions").

"Event Missons" is mostly used for the Missions we gain aditional while CE or OD last and they have only Koban as rewards. Here the term used in the Patch Notes: image.png.1f2ee58a6bd60b6c3fa6bb21ec1cdacb.png

You will gain the "Daily Gift" after you have claimed all Missions (like Horsting pointed out too) no matter if they are the regular 12 or the aditional "Event Missions": all have to be claimed to get access to the 150/25 Koban/Nuban. If we have CE or OD you can only gain the "MIssion Girl" if you complete all "Event Missions" we gain while the event last (which wass the main issue of the Thread opener.).

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

It seems we have to clear at first the definition of some terms:

At Activity -> Missions we can have two different kind of "Missions": Most used here "Daily Missions" for the 12 tasks you gain Daily and have XP and some other rewards (also here in the wiki: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Daily-Missions with the complete list of all possible "Daily Missions").

"Event Missons" is mostly used for the Missions we gain aditional while CE or OD last and they have only Koban as rewards. Here the term used in the Patch Notes: image.png.1f2ee58a6bd60b6c3fa6bb21ec1cdacb.png

You will gain the "Daily Gift" after you have claimed all Missions (like Horsting pointed out too) no matter if they are the regular 12 or the aditional "Event Missions": all have to be claimed to get access to the 150/25 Koban/Nuban. If we have CE or OD you can only gain the "MIssion Girl" if you complete all "Event Missions" we gain while the event last (which wass the main issue of the Thread opener.).

It seems we are on the same page even though my terms are almost the exact opposite of those you use (name-wise is what I am talking about here). The bottom line is you do not have to complete every Koban-only activity to get the girl, which is a good thing since RL events can cause a player to be unable to do everything daily!

58 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

The bottom line is you do not have to complete every Koban-only activity to get the girl

I'm not sure about this particular Orgy Days, but usually you just HAVE to complete all Koban-only missions (in the Classic Event and in Orgy Days) in order to get the girl. Regular missions can be completed to receive rewards for completing all daily missions (25 kobans/150 nubans).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Master-17 said:

I'm not sure about this particular Orgy Days, but usually you just HAVE to complete all Koban-only missions (in the Classic Event and in Orgy Days) in order to get the girl. Regular missions can be completed to receive rewards for completing all daily missions (25 kobans/150 nubans).

Exactly, it was always like that, and also this time the girl popped up only after I claimed the very last koban-only/event mission.

• Like 1

You have to start the last "Event Mission" while the event lasts, but you can claim the Mission after the event ended and you'll get the girl. Not such a Problem anymore in this days with the reduced time for "Event Missions", but in former years there were sometimes issues with Missions who lasted 6h or longer. Not started Event Missions will disappear after the event ends, but if you can't do all "Event Missions" at a Day you'll have the chance to do them the next day (when the event is still active, if the event ended the not started Event Missions disappear). I think Pelinor refered to this mechanic with the "you can do Event Missions from DayX of the Event at a later day of the event" when he mentioned

13 hours ago, Pelinor said:

The bottom line is you do not have to complete every Koban-only activity to get the girl, which is a good thing since RL events can cause a player to be unable to do everything daily!

Sad in this case is only, that you loose the 150/25 Koban Daily Gift.

• Thanks 1

Hello. I had problems with my mission that were not on September 14, my missions ended on September 13-14. In this event I managed to get this girl, but the girl that I was supposed to get after completing all the daily missions I never received, although all I completed the daily missions. From the last mission in this event I only received kobans.

ava5-1200x (1).jpg

52 minutes ago, serge.hanzo said:

Hello. I had problems with my mission that were not on September 14, my missions ended on September 13-14. In this event I managed to get this girl, but the girl that I was supposed to get after completing all the daily missions I never received, although all I completed the daily missions. From the last mission in this event I only received kobans.

That image is of Refined Janine from CE(not OD) Horny MILF Street which ended on the 10th not the 13th or 14th. she is also from a troll not mission 

Tense Bunny’s Mom was the girl from CE missions

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, serge.hanzo said:

Thank you. Indeed, I was wrong. We are talking specifically about Horny MILF Street. I completed all the tasks of Horny MILF Street, but I unlocked the reward for the last task after 1-2 days, and received only kobans. Is it possible to somehow get a girl? Thank you.

To get the CE mission girl you needed to have completed the 9 missions below before the end of the last day. only way to get after the CE end is if you had at least started the last one so that it will still be there after the event then completing them all would trigger the girls unlock. If you didn't do all 9 then you'll need to wait for a chance next years OD or when they add to Mythic Pachinko

image.thumb.png.2e7cb173619d8f2135872b3cf955a96b.png

a) you have started all 9 Missions, b) and claimed them, c) and have open activity page again and didn't got her?

If you have done all theese 3 steps in the 24h after the CE ended and haven't got the girl than you should write a support ticket (menu -> settings) and describe your problem with as most as possible informations and add a screenshot of the missing girl from your Harem.

Mostly the same with the OD MIssion Girl: If you had done all Event Missions while the event lasts and claimed them, opened the activity page after the claiming of the last Event Mission again and you don't have the Mission Girl (or in case of OD got some Legendary Booster if you had the Girl from a former appearance) you should open a ticket.

BTW: the Missions from the extra day shouldn't count to the Mission Girl.

• Like 1