[ September 19th, 2023 ] LC - LanaLana 🟢

Ravi-Sama

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Really glad I was able to secure her already, since it's a parody of one of the hottest jojo characters, but jeez... yet another victim of the reduced art practices. Basically just two scenes altogether with minor variations. This has been a particular disappointment with the recent 5 stars from very popular series. I saw there was a survey about this thing and gave my two cents, but don't know if anything will come of it.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

40 minutes ago, Whystherumgone said:

Really glad I was able to secure her already, since it's a parody of one of the hottest jojo characters, but jeez... yet another victim of the reduced art practices. Basically just two scenes altogether with minor variations. This has been a particular disappointment with the recent 5 stars from very popular series. I saw there was a survey about this thing and gave my two cents, but don't know if anything will come of it.

there's still hope, although pretty faint at this point, link to my comment with some info from Discord

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Whystherumgone said:

The answer is obvious...No, they never go back in the two years they've been making bad decisions. Scenes like before won't happen again, the only changes we will have is the "Zoom" and maybe something that will reduce the damage

• Like 1

image.png.ca543f24ec3d190cf7242eacc858094e.png

Had thought that I would have a chance for top4 and it seemed that I was on a good way because until half an hour before reset Suculentus and Darkyz wer 3rd and 4th. gudule and Joker decided to use their Platcard and got into the top4. Not that I haven't the tickets to counter but the Problem was the Koban so I decided to call it a day and to be fine with my 6th.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Cryo with 3.2M score?? That is 3638 champion performances (or 16373 villains, but we would have seen it in LR ranking). I guess he finally emptied an over years collected ticket storage via platinum card, and even using it, this must have been a whole day task, clicking ~350 times "skip resting", increasing counter to 10, "perform" 😄.

I got my 3rd win MUCH cheaper. As I was not 100% sure whether I can be online, I built a +20k safety net against too quick x10 champ fights with claimed energy rewards, as I do not see another use for them (In PoA it never was a bottleneck), and it helped in DC as well.

lc.thumb.png.5169a7e7fcf8ed14e57dae184a7fcca7.png

• GG 2

I was surprised that it was that cheap. Wasn't it usually 3M or higher score at 1st? EDIT: Ah thanks @mdnoria this is the scores what I was prepared for.

image.thumb.png.3663a9e041313831b4a945e597f69373.png

I was very well prepared: 11 unclaimed girls from last 3 CbC weeks, PoV/PoG/Season (with bonus rewards), LR, LC day 1, and had one tier 1 girl at 99 shards at Finalmecia. So started with 600k, then had 3.5M GXP after claiming all these CbC rewards and tons of girls to skill after emptying my gems pool nearly completely this CbC. But nearly nothing of all this needed. Good for future GXP DCs 🙂.

Overall 4/4 times 1st this LC 🤩.

Edited by Horsting
  • GG 2

Didn't recruit this one.  Got 75%.  It'll cost 100 SC during an SM, if she appears.  Have 170 SC atm.

It's mostly cuz I didn't babysit the contest on the last 2 days.  If I did on the 3rd day, to guarantee 25 shards, then I would've barely got her.  Should've probably invested kobans on extra tickets to be safe.

I vaguely remember her from Jojo, and didn't have plans to max her for anything.  She doesn't have double attributes, so I'm not heartbroken about it.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Hug 2