[ October 14th, 2023 ] Orgy Days

Ravi-Sama

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Only girl I had on villains was Sasha, got a 100 shard drop on my first x10 fight... so event basically over for me unless I get some more orbs and get lucky in the pachinko.

Edit: Probably should have used up my current stash of orbs before I posted. I had 40 orbs and from those I got Extreme Alex and Ruriko.

Edited by Inuzuka
  • GG 3

I don't like the new lookout of the girls so much. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet, but I prefered the scroll bar at the bottom.

I will start with Countess Semana, since I'm having 35 shards of her.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3

Yeah the lack of a new girl for this OD is a first and hopefully not the new norm.

I have exactly one past event girl to grab to claim the chest too (Latex Lilith in my case). It seems like my MP girl pool will be empty for good by the end of the year as I had anticipated.

I like the new layout, it's less clunky and requires less awkward scrolling than the horizontal one.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

Il y a 4 heures, OmerB a dit :

Maybe I'm just not used to it yet, but I prefered the scroll bar at the bottom.

You can use these buttons if you prefer 😉
Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-10-14_21_43_05.thumb.png.4d46b33a9d83db53aa472c7d5385006a.png

il y a 17 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Yeah the lack of a new girl for this OD is a first and hopefully not the new norm

Don't hope too much, you could will be disappointed. It seems it's already the case for 3 month on CxH and it's also the case this month on PsH.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

For the first time in HH no new girl in orgy days, coincident with DP, where you will for sure need her for shards or get girl tasks, as if it were easy enough ... and I am sure they don't even do it on purpose ...

Well at least I didn't forgot to claim the chest.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah the lack of a new girl for this OD is a first and hopefully not the new norm.

With the removal of new mission images and the kind of copy paste affect scenes it feels more and more like the're backing away from older type events.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I finished this event yesterday. I had 5 girls available, 1 on a villain. I got 4 with 109 EPx1 orbs (27 orbs/girl). so that was normal. I'm glad to finish this (and DP) early. I'm pretty event fatigue at the moment. Desperately need some time to chill.

image.png.76e9cf65a2e2584eeb7d5514dfa55dff.png

• Like 2
  • GG 1

The champions weren't generous with their drops this time (1 drop from each, 2 from Visor, from 3-4 attempts) - I will have one more chance to get the girl from Visor, if I'll make it just before the event ends. That's too bad, I wanted to get the beautiful Gangbang Piper.

The villains were much more generous - I got Asha (which I only needed 5 shards of), Countess Semena and Sasha (which is my favourite looking girl out of them), and I may have a chance of getting one more, with Sanita. The only one I won't pursuit this time is Joy.

And I got Becka from finishing the missions! 😀 It was a nice surprise, seeing a girl with the daily missions.

So I'll finish this event with 23-24 girls of it. I have still too many girls in the Epic Pachinko, waiting for a double date event, hopefully with the next classic event.

Edited by OmerB

Il y a 12 heures, OmerB a dit :

The champions weren't generous with their drops this time

Same on my end, the worst drop rate I ever encountered. I really wish the last/5th stage of a champion fight would guarantee shards with the kisses, in which case my drop rate would be better because I'm in front of the last stage for all 3 champions since a bit more than a day and I knew that even if I beat one, I did not had time to beat the first stage before the end of the event.

• 1 drop for Gangbang Piper for 4 rounds
  • 0 drop for Kuruva for 3 rounds
  • 1 drop for Halloween Lilith for 3 rounds

On the troll side, it's a complete different story, I got :

• Sasha in 143 fights
  • Asha in 32 fights (already had 70 shards)
  • Roleplay Akhates in 43 fights (already had 51 shards)
  • Joy in 53 fights (already had 48 shards)
  • 16 shards for Tabatha

And got the mission girl Becka for which I already had 86 shards.

So 16/43 girls for October girls.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1