[ December 14th, 2023 ] KC - Alt. Santa Claudia

bolitho76

• bolitho76 changed the title to [ December 14th, 2023 ] KC - Alt. Santa Claudia
  • DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

Got her with 92 league battles and 179 kisses:

• 13 shards from league: 4x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4 => 7.61% drop rate, 14.13% shards per battle
  • 87 shards from 179 kisses => 48.60%
    • Champions: 60 🤩, sadly I forgot that bringing them all to stage 5 means that I loose 1 day to get the OD girls 😅
    • Labyrinth: 36, quite a factor
    • DP: 8
    • Shop: 2
    • Monthly card: 8
    • Storage + natural regeneration: 65
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

I got it today, i's my first "Alt." that i gain in this event but I don't have the data, but I used kisses from all possible places and natural regeneration, buying 8 kisses too.sssaaaa.png.aa2800f99ac976f5be9ef01f10fe5f3c.png

On 12/14/2023 at 10:35 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Got her thanks to my legacy HCL collection. ❤️

And DvDivXXX, about Legacy, how does it work? Maybe next month it will be Alt. Megumi in KC and I have her in HCL, would she be automatically added to HH or something?

• Juicy peach 1

il y a 17 minutes, 430i a dit :

Special thanks to the few people in the top100 who ran weak teams

Yeah same, got her but lost around 50 season fights. Today, strangely, only lost 2 times out of 35 fights.

Thanks labyrinth for the extra kisses.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 3
  • GG 1

2 hours ago, 430i said:

Special thanks to the few people in the top100 who ran weak teams! I dont understand why the majority tryhards the season, but fuck them.

You're welcome and thank you all for this as well. In general, I'd say there's a pretty clear threshold where you finally go past all the mid to early late game tryhards (and casuals or people who just never read the forum or visit Discord, don't have anyone who does in their Club to spread the tip to them, and don't know any better) and then you reach the tighter group of veterans and high level league players, who by and large tend to be aware of this and do show a weak team in Season (except when they're caught in a snapshot while they were doing their fights, or they just forgot to switch back; happens to the best of us now and then).

The vast majority of players whose name I recognize from the forum and/or from competing with them regularly in D3 tend to play ball for this. So, usually, I'm better off being either a fair bit behind the masses (early in the month, although since Mega-Events became a monthly recurring thing, I do that less often than I used to) OR at the other extreme, high up there on the leaderboard, where most of the time I'll have at least one fellow #WeakforSeasons opponent out of three. There are still a handful of strong veterans, including a few famous ones, who don't play ball for whatever reason (I won't name names, my goal isn't to shame them). But I'd say most of them do.

TL;DR: Once I reach the leaderboard, it becomes rare to take or even risk taking a loss. A picture like this, where some of my regular "opponents" are so nice with it I could even score a safe 100% using my own weak team, becomes the norm rather than the exception:

image.png

And that's immensely appreciated (and beneficial for ALL OF US, anyway; there's nothing to gain from topping the Season Leaderboard, but a ton to gain from not losing points for the Mega-Events).

At least on dot com, I hear this practice didn't catch on quite as well on Nutaku, unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Marc121212 said:

And DvDivXXX, about Legacy, how does it work? Maybe next month it will be Alt. Megumi in KC and I have her in HCL, would she be automatically added to HH or something?

Only girls you already had in your HCL collection by February 26th 2021 when they made the list count and get credited to your HH account for free as soon as they're added to the game. It's a good will gesture they've made for us old-school HCL players from way back, as a form of compensation for stopping that game's development at the time.

If I'm not mistaken, you've started playing HH fairly recently. So if you've also started playing HCL within the past couple of years (after it was discontinued), you won't receive any girl from your HCL collection in HH. To be clear, even I (or any other HCL players from back when it was active) don't get any of the girls I've unlocked in HCL after the list was finalized. It's not a life hack for anyone so that you can just unlock a girl in HCL and then get her for free in HH too. It's a specific deal for the collections existing HCL players already had when Kinkoid decided to discontinue that game.

• Thanks 2

Sorry, boys, lately I am always in a hurry, so with the stress of DP tasks accumulating in all games I sometimes left my strong team for a long time in season, or when I was doing the labyrinth and tried to spend kisses as I was earning them,

It is becoming harder trying to meet at the same time the requirements of different concurrent events.

I feel like this some days of the month, especially the 1st, whenever there is DP and first day of PoA

image.gif.314d0069ad604f349e2af3dda0145552.gif

But I must also say that this time I didn't need any refill to get the Kinky Cumpetition girl, the labyrinth kisses helped in two ways, by reaching the season tier 56 reward (25 kisses) earlier in the month, and providing with 30+ kisses, that added to the kisses from other places of the game (PoV, Mega Event, even DP), natural kisses regeneration and some drops from leagues were enough this time to reach 100 shards.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • uwu 1
  • GG 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

I sometimes left my strong team for a long time in season

Like I said, it happens even to the best of us sometimes. You're one of the early adopters of the weak season team, and you've been consistent with it even before we had constant Mega-Events. To the point that I know and recognize your weak season team instantly. ^^ I'd cut you a lot of slack if you can't balance everything perfectly for awhile. I can't even count the number of season wins I got over time thanks to you. <3 And her:

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Like I said, it happens even to the best of us sometimes. You're one of the early adopters of the weak season team, and you've been consistent with it even before we had constant Mega-Events. To the point that I know and recognize your weak season team instantly. ^^ I'd cut you a lot of slack if you can't balance everything perfectly for awhile. I can't even count the number of season wins I got over time thanks to you. ❤️ And her:

image.png

Who is she and what does she have to do with this event?

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

Who is she and what does she have to do with this event?

The 1-star variant of Windia (look her up on the wiki if you don't have her in your harem yet).

Absolutely nothing to do with this event, but everything to do with what I was telling Jelom (I thought the context was clear enough: she's been the leader of his weak season team for ages).

• Like 2