[ December 19th, 2023 ] LC - Amarie

bolitho76

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

Yeah. And I've spent so many kobans to get ready for Phase 2 or my league yesterday that I can't afford to get the koban path of PoV today... V_v

Also, of course random is random (and +20% is a bit weak of a Blessing to bank so much on anyways) but after the last two Mythics both had Indian Headstand as their Pose AND GS5, so does this new L5 from LC (for people on Nutaku reading this: Indian Headstand is blessed right now on dot com):

image.png

il y a 11 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

image.png.f33fb3c4f9760780b723b456c37e8801.png

Event done - only one player goes insane with spending so a good top4.

Next days will relaxed in terms of LC.

You had a so easy bracket.
I just did the minimum for a top 10.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-12-20_13_15_32.png.cff9cea172508e902dad5862025d13ce.png

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 2
  • Hug 2

il y a 1 minute, bohammettuz a dit :

You had an easy bracket for top 10. That score would have been 14 in my group. 😉

Yes but I didn't use every XP rewards since it was not necessary.
If I did that, I would have finished in top 10 in your bracket 😉

• Like 2
  • uwu 1

Yeah, it was quite the bloodbath as expected...

image.png

First time in forever that I don't get the girl on Day One, and first time EVER that I don't even get 50 shards on Day One. :(

So I'll have to play the entire event, and hope that I can squeeze at least one top 10 another top 25 in the remaining three days. Sigh.

• Hug 3

Most expensive 1st LD day also here. But I made it, spending all PoV (+bonus path) and season PXP rewards:

image.thumb.png.b9b8e33245e1f7e7061a4835c3894fb2.png

CbC contributed with 800k (for 1st) in my case, so that one was not more expensive than in other weeks. And I mostly skipped DC to keep GXP and girls for LD day 4.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, it was quite the bloodbath as expected...

image.png

First time in forever that I don't get the girl on Day One, and first time EVER that I don't even get 50 shards on Day One. :(

So I'll have to play the entire event, and hope that I can squeeze at least one top 10 another top 25 in the remaining three days. Sigh.

Does Double Date secure you if you get 50 today?

• Haha 1

After spending all EPx1 orbs with a horrible drop rate of 2.3%, the draft orb from last PoA, and 5 MPx3 orbs to get the 1 for me available MP pool girl, I saw that aiming for 1st would mean that I need to give up on upcoming CCbC orb contest. And CCbC is more valuable for me than LC, since I have the girl already. And since I was top 4 on last 2 minutes, that looked good. But got sniped 😒. 4st really is a dangerous position. However, actually in LC with the girl already, it is just a minor loss:

image.thumb.png.4a4b2b64ea0cd4d820f253da90de7264.png

What bothers me more is that I got sniped in CbC the same way:

image.thumb.png.c4cd8fb44c39cfbcf6793cc7517458b6.png

The whale battle between 1st and 2nd (I know them very well, but never had both in one bracket) was nothing I aimed to participate, but was not expecting two more players to spend for x10 champ battles for top 4. I can have a fully skilled L5 team already, but the orbs are still valuable to save skill reset costs. However, zero kobans lost on this contest, and similarly I got the girl on 1st day already, so all good.

• Hug 2

Il y a 10 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

The good news is: I'm still in it. ^^

The bad news is: I'm still in it. V_v

Another good news is you were in a weak bracket 😉
With your score, you'd have finished 38th in mine

Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-12-21_23_54_39.png.33f98b10ad26588cb3d713be97e393ce.png

I just aimed the 25 shards group with a safe margin

Edited by Tom208
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Juicy peach 1