[January 10th, 2024] LD #43 - Visora & Arachnid

On the event page, the first girl you see is the revival. Wouldn't it make sense to always show the new girl first? I was confused since there was no page for Visora on the wiki, and I wanted to find out whether her eyes are blue, and whether she hence would be helpful for my next week's teams.

• Like 3

From the shown art I would say that her eyes are blue, but who knows with KK....

The wiki actualize the new Girl(s) mostly in the first 6h of their event.

How dare you to expect meaningfull things from KK, like allways showing the new girls first and after this the revived! 😉

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

I was able to buy Arachnid in SM a long time ago so I'll try to go after Visora without SP. The art looks nice and considering there are some girls already that don't feel like CSQG's hopefully she has a full set of affection scenes.

I wonder if she's Visor's sister or Visor using a sexy jutsu😆

At least you can see her poses already, even unblurred with minor dev tools knowledge. Who is wondering that KK went the most simple and leaking way to implement this feature. But more relevant are the affection scenes anyway.

2 hours ago, mdnoria said:

Why go out of your way to "protect/hide" something that was somewhat already public (url tinkering or PvP fight).

Ah you are right. I remember there was a short discussion about this when the feature was announced, but with the public poses on wiki there is really no point protecting them ingame.

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

Thanks for the thread. (For this one I'm here in time to pin it while the event is still on ^^).

Well, looks like we're starting to get a little gender bender action at long last. ^^

Can't wait for She-Gruntt and Karen (adapted from Chad, obv ^^).

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

On 1/10/2024 at 6:03 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks for the thread. (For this one I'm here in time to pin it while the event is still on ^^).

Well, looks like we're starting to get a little gender bender action at long last. ^^

Can't wait for She-Gruntt and Karen (adapted from Chad, obv ^^).

Plz PIN & Feature my CXH threads for current Active events?  Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arachnid 🖤 (Silvanus): No SP used
1st CPx10: 0💖
2nd CPx10: 0💖
3rd CPx10: 0💖
4th CPx10: 0💖
1st CPx50: 6💖
2nd CPx50: -💖
3rd CPx50: -💖
4th CPx50: -💖
===========================
Total 💖Shards: 6💖

Better '1st' day

• Hug 3
  • Surprised :O 2

6 hours ago, Karxan said:

Plz PIN & Feature my CXH threads for current Active events?  Thank you!

We've been over this already. It would be counterproductive for the CxH forum to do that. There are very few regular posters and no forum mod actually assigned to that forum. This means the recently active threads end up at the top of page 1 naturally, and it also means if I pinned some threads to help you out now, I can't guarantee me or another mod will be available to unpin them when they're no longer relevant. For a really small forum, pins are not really needed and can even cause more problems than they solve.

PS: Compassion for your bad streak. 240 fights is still not a large sample, and random is random, though. And we have no way of knowing how many drops you actually had in that x50 series that yielded 6 shards. For LD without SP, the drop range is 1-3, so you had at bare minimum two drops of 3 shards. But it's just as likely that you had three drops of 2 shards, or even up to 6 drops of 1 instead. In any case, that's below average over this specific sample, but for all we know you could get 5 drops in a row in your next 5 fights. Odds can only be measured reliably in a continuum. Anyway, here's a hug for you regardless.

• Like 3

Just got Visora, no SP used, ~220 fists from natural regen, laby, weekly free shop deal, pantheon, LR and leagues.

Drops Item Drop %
52 Visora shard drops 8,15%
493 Ymens 77,27%
26 Gems 1 4,08%
25 Gems 2 3,92%
42 Tickets 6,58%
638 Total 100,00%

I'm currently at 4 shards of Arachnid and I don't know if I should aim for more now that we can gain shards from the Labyrinth (40+ like I did the previous months).

• Like 1
  • GG 1

Gain some more shards will allways interesting, If you don't expect more than one girl in OD at Villains you can easily use at least the natural regen of the next 39h to gain some more shards. If you expect some girls in OD at Villains than you should start with a full bar in the OD so only partial use of natural regen.

The natural regen of combativity is now avalaible and can safe some Labyrinth coins/SM coins.

• Like 2

Yeah I will use every natural regen tomorrow and probably laby too but it's more about if I should spend kobans or not to reach a step.

The laby shop shakes up quite a bit how you approach unlocking girls since we don't really know how much laby coins we will be able to get from runs when normal is introduced.

My OD pools are far from empty 😅 so I will keep fists going into it.

Also, I don't want to overspend kobans since KK is reviving the mythic girls I'm missing (Moe Bunny this month) and I'm still missing 8 of them.

I decided to shift my spending from MD+MDR to MD+LD since I caught up with planned MDR and now I'm stabilized due to the recent multiple top 4 I got but I won't be in the top 4 every week, that's all.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1

I wouldn't invest aditional Koban. With the chance that Moe Bunny will appear this month it's more meaningfull to be prepared for her.

In my eyes it wasn't the best decision to finish Visora after you had Arachnid open. I had done Arachnid first and after this tryed to get as much as possible shards for Visora. Visora will appear after a time again in LD so you would have a chance than to finish her and perhaps have enough Koban storaged to gain the new LD Girl too. But this tactic is not something for everyone, I know.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

We've been over this already. It would be counterproductive for the CxH forum to do that. There are very few regular posters and no forum mod actually assigned to that forum. This means the reocently active threads end up at the top of page 1 naturally, and it also means if I pinned some threads to help you out now, I can't guarantee me or another mod will be available to unpin them when they're no longer relevant. For a really small forum, pins are not really needed and can even cause more problems than they solve.

PS: Compassion for your bad streak. 240 fights is still not a large sample, and random is random, though. And we have no way of knowing how many drops you actually had in that x50 series that yielded 6 shards. For LD without SP, the drop range is 1-3, so you had at bare minimum two drops of 3 shards. But it's just as likely that you had three drops of 2 shards, or even up to 6 drops of 1 instead. In any case, that's below average over this specific sample, but for all we know you could get 5 drops in a row in your next 5 fights. Odds can only be measured reliably in a continuum. Anyway, here's a hug for you regardless.

Sorry, i'd forgotten.  You're right, of course, i just wish the CXH threads were livelier ...

Also, i am sorry for the confusion - in the tracking i make for the Villain Fights, the "-💖" are fights i haven't fought yet, but which i plan to when resources regen.  90 fights is too small a sample i'm sure, when i get to 240 (or better i hope) i'll have a better idea of the drops.

• Like 2

I got her today knowing that I most likely won't have time tomorrow before the reset happens. After getting to 50% with natural regen/pantheon/lab I've spent additional 430 nubans to reach 100% with no SP used to get more points towards the ME (not that I'm expecting to reach anything meaningful there, mostly to start making a habit out of it)

• Like 2
  • GG 1

I'm standing on 60 shards of Arachnid and contemplating whether I should pour some kobans to get her... 🤔 My drop rates were abysmal (and that's with 1 or 2 Sandalwood perfumes) 😭

I took just one drop of Visora, so she will be on my Laby shop.

Edited by OmerB
  • Thinking 1

I've had Visora at 59 shards for over a day now and dropped 63 fists hoping to just get one shard so that I can complete her in two buys in Laby shop. Might have to open the koban pouch a wee bit for this. Should have started with some Sandalwood and be done already smh

image.thumb.png.825704088029a9251835858c051633fa.png

I ended here. After 231 combativity from natural regen and a mostly full bar, 54 combativity from Labyringht, 15 weekly bundle and 30 combativity from PoV the 38 drops were a little bit better than average droprate, but the low amount of shards in the drops made this event mostly average.

I didn't want to spend Koban for refills (and some rewards from Season) because I have to stay prepared for the MDR(s).

• Like 1
  • GG 1

too soon after the last events depleting me, plus a bad decision or two...

Arachnid 🖤 (Silvanus): No SP used
1st CPx10: 0💖
2nd CPx10: 0💖
3rd CPx10: 0💖
4th CPx10: 0💖
1st CPx50: 6💖
2nd CPx50: 6💖
3rd CPx50: -💖
4th CPx50: -💖
===========================
Total 💖Shards: 12💖 --- 140 fights.  IF i'd been smarter i coulda done 150...

Sorry, Visora, next event maybe?

• Like 2

Grabbed her in the first couple of days (I'm all caught up with LDRs). Gotta say while I like the design and idea, I'm not a big fan of the pose art (it's okay, but not very inspired or particularly well made), and even more so the story and affection scenes (way too barebones and lacking in the sort of interesting things I was hoping for from a female version of Visor).

Oh well, gotta catch 'em all anyway.

• Hug 1
  • GG 3

• bolitho76 changed the title to [January 10th, 2024] LD #43 - Visora & Arachnid