[February 1st, 2024] CE - Dirtier Fantasies

1600x900_Twitter_Post_46.webp

Girls:

Mission:

Femdom Karole - Hadcore - dominatrix (black)

Champion:

DP Sake (Whaty - Pride Mansion): Hardcore - exhibitionist (green)

Villains:

Gangbang Rika (Edwarda - The Juy Sea): Charm - physical (orange)

Bondage Ankyo (Silvanus - Magic Forest): Charm - submissiv (white)

Pachinko only:

Petplay Chiba: Know-how - playfull (yellow)

Latex Rexina: Know-how - excentric (red)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

• bolitho76 pinned and featured this topic

This looks really cool. Very glad to have a new Karole variant, especially a "Femdom" one! Too bad she's the mission girl so I'll have to wait until the end of the event to experience that.

Given the recent kinks survey results, and especially the fact that pegging was apparently a big outlier in terms of a majority of voters disliking it... I'm not keeping my hopes up too high, though (that dildo Sake is taunting us with in the banner is almost definitely just for her, although as least this doesn't send the wrong message like Strapon Virginia once did ^^). Still, you never know. Seems like the same crowd who has a big problem with pegging at the same time doesn't mind other kinks that arguably go further in terms of letting go of the typical "vanilla" straight guy must be macho complex, notably futanari (assuming they knew it means shemale when they upvoted it ^^). So we'll see. Given the timing of this event, it was almost certainly finished before they had the results of the kinks survey, so between that and the previews I'm mostly expecting the usual "bondage" (ropes everywhere, not necessarily with the "restraining someone physically in order to dominate them psychologically" meaning behind it), super mild whipping or spanking and leather stuff.

But this group of girls in this variant look pretty badass regardless! :x

• Like 2

I'm glad they brought this event back, the game needed a little variety, I suggested a new version of this event a few months ago, but it probably already planned. 

The selection of girls is very good and the art too

• Like 1

No luck with champion drops this time, i've managed to get only 35 shards for Sake in 4 tries so I decided to just go with the orbs at this point

image.png.1b2145d6e2b78c091f4e7bbd3745d571.png

3 event pachinko orbs I'm not sure where I got from got me 1 girl and the other 2 took 40 EPx1 orbs.

Sadly from the previews it looks like all 6 of them are still just 1 remixed scene

• Like 1

image.png

Done.

Could get both Girls from Villains with the natural regen and the Labyrinth combativity. In Champion fights I had no luck so I had to get DP Sake from Pachinko too. Only 36 EpPx1 Orbs needed to get the 3 Girls.

• GG 2

14 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

image.png

Done.

+1

I just approached them all as pachinko exclusives this time around (except for the mission girl, obv). 122 EPx1s to drop all 5 girls, which is pretty fair (maybe a bit above average?), but I had 80 more along with my stashed EPx10s and EvPs to back me up in case of a really bad streak.

I never bother chasing the "Champion girl", as tickets are a precious and kinda scarce commodity for me these days, so I'd rather save them for runs I want or need to do for more concrete goals, including all of the tasks across various reward tracks, daily goals, contests etc.

As for the two girls on villains, grabbing them with orbs allowed me to keep farming the gems I need the most for 9 days, as well as using my remaining SP charges on the new LD girl today instead of the CE girls.

---

Given my expectations, Femdom Karole didn't disappoint. I hope this is the first of many "Femdom ___" variants, as well as a long, long string of Karole variants. :x

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

122 EPx1s to drop all 5 girls, which is pretty fair (maybe a bit above average?),

It's mostly average: dropchance n EpP is ca. 4% so 25 EpPx1 Orbs per girl. 5x25=125 so you were 3 Orbs less than expected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Done + gems chest

image.png.ef7b754cc634e9c59d700e75e83cd783.png

Got the champion girl with a 100% drop rate, both villain girls from villains.
Bad drop rate for the pachinko girls since I needed to use more than 100 orbs for the 2nd girl, 1st dropped after 10 orbs.

• GG 4

• 3 weeks later...

The absolute standout girl for me is the one I got (almost) for free: Femdom Karole.  All poses are a standout (as well as her affection scenes), especially her naked final pose - best boobs in the business!  What an absolute hottie.  What hetero could fail to get as hard as a rock when approached by her and whipped into submission?  I'd just get harder until set to burst!

I have to comment of the work of the colourist here: perfect attention to tonal detail such that it looks almost 3-D (very similar to how Squishy was captured in her final pose).  When I first saw Karole as a kinky ninja, lovestruck for an absolute rotter (Cornea) I didn't give her a second glance, but things started to change with her appearance in The Harem Tournament.  She's the poster child for just how much the artwork has improved overall.