[February 14th, 2024] Orgy Days 50

bolitho76

20 minutes ago, garadron said:

I've set these filters:

image.png.c812edc6775eef8c87d2f986ab756ac1.png

And it seems to be working fine

I got it - you still have the old data in your cache. So while the data will become stale at some point, at least you can somewhat check your progress. If you play in incognito or you clear your browser cache the filter will stop working, as it is for me.

• Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

On the subject of random generator, I work in cybersecurity and here are my 2 cents about it.

By default, in most languages, the default random generator is not random but is generating the same sequence of numbers because the seed is not random and there are ways to predict the numbers generated.
There are attacks based on that : https://owasp.org/www-community/vulnerabilities/Insecure_Randomness
More on this : https://cheatsheetseries.owasp.org/cheatsheets/Cryptographic_Storage_Cheat_Sheet.html#secure-random-number-generation

Cloudflare, one of the biggest CDN provider in the world is using a lava lamp wall as its random number generator : https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/ssl/lava-lamp-encryption/ to secure internet communications.

On the (grey) matter of humain brains, these tends to search for patterns because that's easier to remember/work with things when a pattern is known so yeah there can be cognitive biases.

In video games, most of the time, the random number generator used falls in the first category and is not truly random but random enough. That's why there are many speedruns abusing these, the most known ones are the Pokemon ones (no major glitches) where you want a specific seed based on the number of seconds elapsed since the game launch (https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pseudorandom_number_generation_in_Pokémon).

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • uwu 1

On 2/16/2024 at 12:23 AM, DvDivXXX said:

EDIT: 

On 2/15/2024 at 11:40 PM, Fallen42 said:

the new packinko is supposed to have drops on specific number of orbs used, unlike now where you relay on luck.

What? No. Where did you hear that? Somebody misunderstood something (either you or your source). You're talking about a pity timer (whether you know what that is or not). There are NO pity timers in any Kinkoid game. Only odds that are known and constant for each relevant mechanic.

I also remember reference to a pity timer in the new pachinko. It must have been within the new features survey. I agree there is no pity timer at the moment.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

got a grand total of 12 shards between 3 girls on bremen, ledgendary bad luck

The multi-girl-on-villain system is pretty garbage. Assuming the drop rate for OG days is 8%, when you have multiple girls on one villain, the drop rate is split between them, meaning for two girls each will have a 4% drop chance. Actually the drop rate is not 4% flat, but is relative to the missing shards for each of the event girls (similarly to the villain girls).

I can only refer to test, because no Villain Girls at main, but at test I had to gain the girls one after the other - so Igot at first only shards for Winona and after I got Winona shards for Office Celeste starts to drop. This can be a lucky streak, but it's a hint that you have to gain the girls in order too.

27 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

I can only refer to test, because no Villain Girls at main, but at test I had to gain the girls one after the other - so Igot at first only shards for Winona and after I got Winona shards for Office Celeste starts to drop. This can be a lucky streak, but it's a hint that you have to gain the girls in order too.

I had both Lovestruck Guinevere and Lovestruck Mercy on Karole with no shards yet. Shards dropped randomly for either one and near the end I was at 92 shards for one and 96 for the other. So no ordering to see there.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

I had both Lovestruck Guinevere and Lovestruck Mercy on Karole with no shards yet. Shards dropped randomly for either one and near the end I was at 92 shards for one and 96 for the other. So no ordering to see there.

So basically it works exactly the same as permanent girls on a villain. Not too surprising, as they've had this split mechanic since the dawn of time. Did anyone expect them to do more than a copy-pasta when they decided to apply it to some event girls too? ^^

On 2/17/2024 at 1:12 PM, CuminJutsu6 said:

I only have Kelina from champions already rest are available yet the champions haven't dropped me shards a single time for this event yet, very disappointed in my drop rate since im not doing any villain fights lol

We got an update, I finally won shards off a champion so a net gain of 35 Loving Lupa shards from a 4 day event xD 0/4 from the others, pretty unfortunate cause I only needed to win one time to complete Rosy OTL

Edited by CuminJutsu6
  • Sad 1