[February 19th, 2024] LC - Enna

bolitho76

10 hours ago, nüm_tjo said:

Yes, I have the same problem, and unfortunately I already clicked on it and got no shards!!

I got 50 on day 1 and 10th place yesterday but only got a mythic pachinko 3-game orb. 

I claimed the Crazy Cumback Contest directly afterwards, and for that I got my 50 shards!??

"for that I got my 50 shards!?? "

are you referring that you get 50 legendary contest shards instead of  getting 50 Crazy Cumback Contest shards?

I have the same problem above, i claim the 25 shards from the First day "today", and about rhe Second day i get 2nd (pn screenshot), hours later the girl shards become "MPs", i need to wait until they solve? (Off Topic but CCC shards are normal)

Screenshot_20240221-234754-253.png.0ca3f906723c89c9064c3ae7d10f1e21.png

EDIT: When i see hours later, the girl shards back to normal, lets see If get the shards normally

Edited by Marc121212
Update info

5 hours ago, hihi1237823 said:

"for that I got my 50 shards!?? "

are you referring that you get 50 legendary contest shards instead of  getting 50 Crazy Cumback Contest shards?

I achieved both in LC an CCC a rank so that I should get 50 shards.

For LC I got no shards only mythic pachinko orb.

For CCC I got the 50 shards for one of the CCC girls.

Edited by nüm_tjo

There is an issue with the LC shard-rewards spread all over all KK games. The Devs are working to fix it. If you had claimed a Contest and got MyP Orbs where you should have shards to gain you should write a support ticket to let KK know this.

Took me 3 days to get all the shards and surprisingly it wasn't because of me spending all the kisses before the PoV started. We've got so many kisses these days that I was still able to reach the last XP reward before the event started lol

image.png.8f405f4aab20b895d35e07aafa907039.png

The pachinko contest required 2.6 milion to break top 10 and I ended it with 1.3 milion. Insane numbers

• Like 1

image.png

I had ca. 60.000 points and ended in top25. After top10 would need 130.700 points it was an easy decision to say no to aditional Koban investment, because the rewards aren't worth the Kobans to me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mdnoria said:

And the girl is back into the LC contest reward :

image.png.1f771acc750af3636b0591f01c84dc63.png

However I don't know how it works for people who already claimed the rewards yesterday.

In case anyone was in doubt, I claimed mine today and got the girl.

Thanks for the replies.

• Thanks 1