[February 19th, 2024] LC - Enna

bolitho76

• bolitho76 changed the title to [February 19th, 2024] LC - Enna
4 hours ago, garadron said:

looks like another 2 scene girl :(

Well at least the pose pics should be nice. The initial pose and sneak peeks I've seen from the banners look like Toon Dude in top form again. Plus I'm a sucker for this type of 1,001 Nights themes and especially outfits, with all the extra jewelry and thin layers of silk and stuff. :$

Interestingly she's blessed before anyone even has her (on dot com). Not a major impact this time (she has the +25% blessing for her pose but Mythics have +40% so she won't make or break any team).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

The generosity of KK knows no limits. 

It's the same on dot com, but it's only visual. I've just tested it by doing a villain fight, and I still got 200 points for LC (through the CCbC task). So just pretend the 0 is a 1.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Same here except I had to make do with a top 4 (#2 to be exact) and I didn't think of taking a screenshot before claiming her. ^^

image.png

My contest group was pretty aggressive. I ended up close to 10M myself but #1 literally turned it to eleven, so... I said fuck it, take the random MG piece and the 250 extra shards. I'm just glad I got her on day 1 so I don't have to sweat for the rest of the event.

5 hours ago, SamRei said:

Thank god that's finally over...

You're going to hate the Bracket of Death so much... 3.5M wouldn't even land you a top 10 over here. :/ Not sure what hero level you're at now, but don't rush reaching 521, basically.

• GG 1

Done.

For once, I spent everything on it (all PoV with paid path XP, PoG to 880 points, season XP, all my Laby run).
image.png.5b0fcb222cfe4f72aeae532597dd7833.png

I had doubts reaching 1900 points in PoV but finally I did it yesterday thanks to the previous PoV and laby kisses.

10th needed 5.4M, 25th 2.8M.

Also got 2nd in the daily contest.

Edited by mdnoria
  • GG 2

9 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Also got 2nd in the daily contest.

I got #4 but same difference. Looks like your group and your experience was very similar to mine. Except I had already played my Laby run the day prior.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

My contest group was pretty aggressive. I ended up close to 10M myself but #1 literally turned it to eleven, so... I said fuck it, take the random MG piece and the 250 extra shards. I'm just glad I got her on day 1 so I don't have to sweat for the rest of the event.

first and second place in my group where at 12M + and one in my regular contest group where points were not doubled was at 9M. 

got her, so no reason to burn more ressources for that LC, so full focus on crasy cumback contest and hope for weaker brackets then the ones on that 1. day of contests. 
image.png.08da9d5f1371a9526c5678225d2a5ce8.png

• GG 2

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You're going to hate the Bracket of Death so much... 3.5M wouldn't even land you a top 10 over here. :/ Not sure what hero level you're at now, but don't rush reaching 521, basically.

Funny you say that:

image.png.5b5a7e4b7c46c29bed4dba8e04e7e029.png

I really don't know why my score was enough to finish like this, Path of Glory and Path of Valor both only had a few days since start, that might have played into, other than that, I don't know. So kno, rushing to any hero level, that ship has sailed...

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, SamRei said:

Funny you say that:

image.png.5b5a7e4b7c46c29bed4dba8e04e7e029.png

I really don't know why my score was enough to finish like this, Path of Glory and Path of Valor both only had a few days since start, that might have played into, other than that, I don't know. So kno, rushing to any hero level, that ship has sailed...

Maybe its because you play on nutaku and we had different DC. I also won mine with 2,9M score

• Thanks 1

image.png

My 23rd place is related to the GPx10 and MyPx1 I spended to gain some booster and ressources, not because I thought I could made a good placement here. It's interesting to see how much ressources some players have storaged...

• Like 1

I got 25 shards on day 1 and 4th place yesterday which should have given me 100 shards but instead I see a mythic orb to claim.

I am nervous now to claim worried I won't get the girl.  Any other day-two folks hit this and can share experience?

Thanks.

• Like 2

It seems to be an error/bug affecting all Harem games since the last downtime of the games. We in our club at GH noticed it affecting both LC and the Crazy Cumback Contests.

Better not claim any of these contests until the issue is cleared/fixed.

• Thanks 2

Yes, I have the same problem, and unfortunately I already clicked on it and got no shards!!

I got 50 on day 1 and 10th place yesterday but only got a mythic pachinko 3-game orb. 

I claimed the Crazy Cumback Contest directly afterwards, and for that I got my 50 shards!??

Edited by nüm_tjo
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Was about to post the same thing to see if anyone else hit it.
3rd place on the first LC day, 7th on the second. Both unclaimed and both showing orbs instead of girls.

Unlike @Eckos the rewards for my CCC results are still showing shards.

I personally already have all four recruits in CCC so I can't tell/prove myself that the problem is there too or only affects LC.
Got that info/expressed fear from someone else.