[March 14th, 2024] Boss Bang - Black Swan Gloria

3 hours ago, Marc121212 said:

with 7 1* girls

You are driving me nuts 🤪

Ah well, yes...
                          ...thX for the stuff.

image.thumb.png.42b2e66d5c1de24d8d671b988191787c.png

There is only one thing left to say:

Where is the x100 Button when you need one?

• Haha 6
  • GG 1

I finish without a team at all)))

image.thumb.png.90ecd80a108dec71745ab79a2b0bb121.png

• I’m not in a hurry to pick her up yet, as perhaps some kind of competition will appear with the task - Get a girl into your harem - 50,000 points...)))
Edited by Vovantillo
addition
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • GG 2

i wish they would expand this event since i like doing it but so many players are way to strong to be challenged

maybe keep having her jump up in levels until all your teams lose and give little rewards based on how strong she gets

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

15 minutes ago, Kissmydick said:

i wish they would expand this event since i like doing it but so many players are way to strong to be challenged

maybe keep having her jump up in levels until all your teams lose and give little rewards based on how strong she gets

Yeah, I did this event with one level 750 girl, Sake, who has a shield special, I surrounded her by level 1 black girls to get the bonus vs white.
Completed the entire event, with no damage on Sake.

On 3/14/2024 at 10:43 PM, Der DinX said:

Where is the x100 Button when you need one?

Indeed

• Like 2
  • GG 1

I don’t understand why this event lasts 4 days, perhaps in the early stages of development, someone looks for it on their monitor for 4 days, but basically everyone goes through it in one day. Even I, when I didn’t have one strong team, at the very beginning of the game, even completed it in 1 day. Although we had to update several teams, spending 600 kobans on each. Oh people, how naive and trusting I was then))) Good news to everyone.

Sure, to do the battles you don't need the 4 days, but the 4 days allow some players to get some more shards or complete the girl. Another reaseon: there are a good amount of players who plays casualy and theese players don't login every day. So if the event last some day more players have the chance to be active at least at one day of the event.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Sure, to do the battles you don't need the 4 days, but the 4 days allow some players to get some more shards or complete the girl. Another reaseon: there are a good amount of players who plays casualy and theese players don't login every day. So if the event last some day more players have the chance to be active at least at one day of the event.

Compered to DP, I'll take BB every time. BB I get to do when I get free time where as DP takes up more time and slows my progress on other events.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 18.03.2024 at 05:57, bolitho76 said:

Конечно, для ведения сражений вам не нужны 4 дня, но 4 дня позволяют некоторым игрокам получить больше осколков или завершить девушку. Другая причина: есть большое количество игроков, которые играют казуально, и эти игроки не заходят в систему каждый день. Таким образом, если событие продлится еще один день, у большего количества игроков будет возможность проявить активность хотя бы в один из дней мероприятия.

If we follow your logic, which is unlikely to be supported by CC, judging by their attitude towards the opinions of the players, then in other competitions it is necessary to give more days, for example in CCC not one and a half days per girl, but four. After all, in your opinion, CC takes care of players who enter the game casually. Isn’t it funny yourself?))) My opinion is that maybe initially it took 4 days for this, but times are changing and many new events have appeared and the level of players has increased significantly in order to complete such events within 5-15 minutes.

(C)CbC is a revival event for 3* Girls, Boss Bang is new 5* Girls. So a total another level in terms of Girls.

5 minutes ago, Vovantillo said:

My opinion is that maybe initially it took 4 days for this, but times are changing and many new events have appeared and the level of players has increased significantly in order to complete such events within 5-15 minutes.

It was never so that you needed 4 Days of playing to do the Boss Bang. At the time the Event started there was more than enough players who made on team, clicked some minutes and the event was done, while newer players struggled to reach 40 or 60 shards without spending hughe amounts of Koban.

This hasn't changed until now: New players with lower playerlevel and not far enough awaken Girls (ca. lvl500 for players around lvl300) have bad chances to get the Girl without spending hughe amounts of Koban, while players who have enough playerlevel and far enough awaken girls only use one team of Girls to finish the event - and that team haven't to build meaningfull if you are developed enough.

Aditional: The amount of Veterans in the game isn't so much higher compared to one or two years before - A lot of longtime Veterans have quitted in the last 2 years, the total amount of players had shrinked by some % points, but not so much how older playes has quit. So the amount of newer players is greater than at the time the first BB was implemented.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...