[April 3rd, 2024] MD - Oni Princess Yura

image.thumb.png.8f4face10da27f0fabcdce06edf0c9a0.png

738 throws = 99 fragments, not one of the most successful mythics yet)))

image.png.bdd396dff9f0ed50d0ad833e5fc61dcd.png

P.S. It was also necessary to buy 33 fists for kobans in order to get the last 2 (1) fragments. And now this lady is also in my harem under number No. 14M6))). Have a nice day, everyone!

image.png.6f8d5e6011d66ba4ba123f29a1befdf4.pngimage.png.07bc2d9a1668d5600d6dc1e003dd4e24.png

Edited by Vovantillo
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

She was reticent at first, but I slowly won shards of her heart and she has finally joined my harem.

Oni Princess Yura took 809 battles to drop (6,18% with 5 SP used)

image.thumb.png.ac98229cbbd4fe3d00f003dee09e6333.png

• Like 1
  • GG 4

I got Yura after 797 fights using 5 SP. Drop rate was 6.27%. A bit below average but no complaint. I carried over the CP from last event cards. With additional CP rewards, I got all her shards without any refills. That's first for me.

I'm glad that Kinkoid fixed the mutated first pose which I mentioned above.

• Like 1
  • GG 2

Ok, here are the numbers (.com), one hour to go      - - - - - - - - -    about half an hour

HH       image.png.23aec573da9303a3573560719f09396b.png  image.png.e79079d33402f7268173defca2fefa7f.png

CxH     image.png.abfb8ee1211c7bf8df4c5ce16cac56db.png   image.png.2f67aeb1fea7dfb2d475e525f8084bfd.png

PsH     image.png.d912f99bca27597b37c136a763e90db5.png       image.png.28c48ed01fcfa10c50a4f027105b01f1.png

TPSH  image.png.1cb552d8f4660dbdb04f71eeb46fc723.png       image.png.4b517f67954b33fa929ab894a9765534.png

Couldn't get last minute, was too busy with contests.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Her artstyle isn't good. I don't have her affection done yet so im just talking about the 0* Pose. The whole character has somewhat less quality than most 5* girls which is absolutely bad for a mythic girl.

I just got her for collecting purposes, if it would be about looks i would have never gone for her.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

image.png

Another successfull MD to KK.

Oni Princess Yura had (at least at .com) the 4th less shards since intrdocution of the Sandalwood Perfuem. Lesser was only: Alt. Finalmecia (0), Ysette (1209) and Lovbot Norou (26.786). Like I mentioned earlier to @Vovantillos statement that she isn't wanted from playerside, you have to wait longer to make valid assumptions how it will ends.

Sadly the nutaku values are from 15min before the end and in the last minutes are often some thousand shards consumed. The amount of shards at .com was from ca. 8min before reset - wanted to make a last time screenshot, but was to busy with other things so I cam some seconds to late.

• Like 4

I forgot make my post lol. I got Yura making her my 31th mythic, i'm on my way to get all mythics thanks to this 3 MD/MDR per month, i'm skipping all events to save up CP, that have made getting other mythics a lot cheaper.

Btw, what have happened with Ben??? I really miss his style and i'm very scared my favourite girls will get a low quality mythic version😭

Screenshot_20240407_114542_Harem Heroes.jpg

• GG 1

29 minutes ago, Pp00 said:

Btw, what have happened with Ben???

Ben has stopped working for KK - at least at the moment. If he come back in some months... who know.

• Sad 1

On 4/6/2024 at 1:38 PM, bolitho76 said:

image.png

Another successfull MD to KK.

Like I mentioned earlier to @Vovantillos statement that she isn't wanted from playerside, you have to wait longer to make valid assumptions how it will ends.

And take circumstances into account like the active SB imo .. it would be interesting to have really comparable numbers..also the parody carried hard here imo .. yamato is just a strong and very popular character.. the art..while I´m absolutely not a fan of this artist is .. compared to other mythics.. just from a technical perspective on the weaker side..but hey.. big ballon boobas always work wonder if you´re trying to squeeze weebs and horny peps dry :p.

For me personally.. she´s bottom 5 mythics ..together with the other mythics drawn by that artist. Don´t get me wrong.. I don´t wanna sound like a hater..but this is just the weakest MD´s artist we have/ had to me. Nothing personal.

But you have to acknowledge that if you compare these images with the L5 version they are a bit more detailed and polished

Edited by jelom

8 hours ago, holymolly said:

For me personally.. she´s bottom 5 mythics ..together with the other mythics drawn by that artist. Don´t get me wrong.. I don´t wanna sound like a hater..but this is just the weakest MD´s artist we have/ had to me. Nothing personal.

I don't think it's hating. We are used to a great art style of Ben's mythics we were getting month after month for exactly 2 years. Then it was Santa Claudia as a first non-Ben M6 girl and her reception was pretty rough. Esme did better from what I remember and I liked her more. Elphiba also turned our really good but then it really started going downhill.

Mala's performance can be summed up with the existance of image.png.0a49f350e72c0fb6228c809ffe4b1aee.png

Rabbi was fine. Not the best but also far from the worst.

Neono was a tragedy in 6 acts

Ananke felt like we got an artist that could replace Ben in the M6 department

Filya is weird, because her scenes without Zorya look better than with Zorya, as if she was made by 2 different people?

And now we have possibly the weakest L5 artist making a mythic girl and I'd say it just sticks out like a sore thumb

In the current situation if we're crossing fingers to see some girl as a mythic, we have to cross even more fingers to get a good artist as well. I always wanted a mythic Albane for example but with how things are currently, I don't mind if we never get her. At least she won't be a disappointment this way...

• Like 1