[April 12th, 2024] MDR #41 – Undercover Valentina

HH_MDR_Twitter.webp.34c413e04d5eb8548a10d7187085d93b.webp

Girl:

Undercover Valentina at Ninja Spy (Ninja Village)

image.png

Class: Know-how

Element: hysical (orange)

traits:

hair-colour: blue

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Pose: Bridge

eye colour: blue

EDIT:

Added extra 2 Days from April 27th to April 29th!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• bolitho76 pinned and featured this topic

I started from scratch both girls for the ninja spy and the myth M6 and the legend L5. Used 437 fists and 5.5 bottles of sandalwood, received 100 L5 fragments and 61 M6 fragments. Good news everyone.)))

image.png.fbc58e6f7ab4ea3b293f52702b37cf0b.png

image.png.0c59b2319c8e804ae27a0e1e36c83544.png

Edited by Vovantillo
correction
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

I don't find it right to include the mythical girl with the legendary one by spending double the kobans and sandalwood perfume to get her, moreover with the same duration of the event. 

Edited by Triplehhh
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, krayzo said:

Less than five hours of revival, and it's already taking more than five minutes for her shards disappear 🤣

Probably because she is with another girl, many players obstain from going for her. Also, Mythic girls come now 3 times a month (for those who don't have the old ones), it's a very high toll on everyone's kobans stash, so you need to choose which one to get.

Anyway, I got Undercover Valentina in her MDR on November '22, she was the first Mythic that I got.

She's very useful to me, as a Physical mythic girl with Blue eyes, she takes part in many teams that I'm making.

Physical and Submissive Mythic girls should be the most sought after now, more than Dominatrix, Eccentric, Exhibisionists and Voyeur girls. Sensual and Yellow (playful) have become the least desired imo in the current meta.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • GG 1

12 minutes ago, OmerB said:

it's a very high toll on everyone's kobans stash, so you need to choose which one to get.

I tuck the hit as I had this gear waiting for her

image.png.31a3b32a62505fca3ce58071535bfad6.png

but hay, it got me Yelena as well so thats one more legendary off my checklist so 44 left to go. And now I only have 5 old Mythic's to go

• GG 3

This is really very costly, took me 3 extra SP just to clear the path.
Spent 391 CP (with 200 from refill) and 5 SP so far for both girls.

image.png.76ec95e47f6f74df393ac103d0834bdf.png    I had 35 drops for Yelena.

Another 26 drops for Valentina.  image.png.5009ba76f069eb8323dde989164406be.png   I've had 5 Shards for her, had one single shard drop because of not paying attention.

---

I started with 260 CP, bought one refill for 2160 kobans, will have to buy a few more tomorrow.
At least the droprate seems to be pretty good for two girls.
Could spend the rest of the refill before shards ran out, so after 460 CP I've got 32 drops and  image.png.c58e05db73db9cb0a4b6c1a601237649.png  mythic shards, plus one L5 Girl.

---

After another 274 CP (230 from refill for 2700 kobans) she is mine.   image.png.94d94172bde7302305447b7295167e26.png  M6 #21

I spent 734 CP in total, but 35 where for Yelenas drops, so 699 for Valentina.
And I used 8 SP (the last one has still 6/11).
4860 Kobans spent for refills.

Edited by Der DinX
  • GG 2

In Mythic Days guide it's mentioned that when MD girl and CE girl are available on the same villain then drop rates for both are independent. Does this apply to LD too? If so, it's actually beneficial for player. You can get 2 girls while spending about the same amount of Kobans for refills. Well, you still need more SPs, but for me 270 nubans for L5 is quite a good deal.

• Like 2

Undercover Valentina get; unfortunaly for me, she was on the same villain as one of the girls from the Legendary days event, more speicifically the one i hadn't used fights on, resulting in having to get through 100 legendary shards in addition the the 100 mythic ones.

image.png.b9aaea9829eb896dd6943655e3f48e0d.png
710 fights / 7.04% Droprate / 8 Sandalwood and a total cost of 11.664.

Getting her in only 710 fights makes her the second cheapest girl in terms of combativity to join my harem, only beaten by Moe Bunny Revival at 704 fights.
Her average drop at 7.04% is also half a percent better then my total average at 6.48%. The only extra cost was a couple extra refills and 3 more Sandalwood boosters.
She is my 3rd most expensive girl, at 11.664, tied with Bianca, but behind Nike and Jezebel.

image.png.d7d6fec41e8a25a6d80fde13a61b51d6.png

Edited by EpicBacon
  • GG 3

image.png.63248040a560c20487333a145192f76d.png

I'll keep you posted))) so far 562 fists = 79 fragments of Valentina. Go ahead.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Less than an hour passed, and this girl was not particularly stubborn and became another member of my harem))) For statistics, I spent 780 fists and received 101 fragments, the drop rate is 6.54%. There was a time when I spent a little more than 100 fists and did not receive a single fragment. This is annoying))) Good news to everyone, friends!!!

image.png.b5c83c71a26b8cbeeaa66368b31fec13.png

Edited by Vovantillo
correction
  • GG 1

Thanks KK for the stacking of event girls...

So I wasted nearly a full SP on Yelena and decided to unlock her fully before continuing getting Valentina with 3 more SP. I was done with Yelena after 562 fights (her drop % stops at 562 fights). I already had 12 shards of her from her previous appearance. I'm now only lacking Level Up Red so you probably won't see me posting in MDR until then from now on.

Drops Item Drop %
51 Mythic girl shard drops 4,89%
40 Other girls shard drops 7,12%
707 Ymens 67,72%
46 Gems 1 4,41%
46 Gems 2 4,41%
70 Mythic orbs 6,70%
55 Tickets 5,27%
29 Legendary affection items 2,78%
1044 Total 100,00%

• Like 1
  • GG 4

8 hours ago, mdnoria said:

...I already had 12 shards of her from her previous appearance. I'm now only lacking Level Up Red so you probably won't see me posting in MDR until then from now on...

I think KK is aware of this, and therefore they will delay MDR Level Up Red for as long as possible...))) So you and players like you will have to be patient and wait for this to possibly happen someday))) But I I think that the appearance of this mysterious lady in your harem is only a reason for collecting interest and nothing more. And this will in no way affect the number of first places you occupied in D3))). Good news everyone, friends.

Edited by Vovantillo
correction

She was the toughest one . i was short n both nubans and SP after the previous MD. i had also to clear the LD girl.

I almost did not get her.

At 79 shards , i had a though decision whether continue and possibly no getting her and ruin a possible chance to get Finalmecia.

But i chose to continue  so i relied a bit on Regen and I got 3 drops from free 15 CP.

she took almost all my nubans and now clearly , i cant have Finnalmecia . i have no cp bonuses , no SP and almost no nubans (105)

anyway, i started with 12 shards . she took me 4 SP and a half and i got some drops without SP when i was finishing .

i used 6 SP for both Valentina and Yelena. (the last was free from seasonal event)

I used   858 CP (326 free) drops : 48 (some were without SP) drop rate :  5.59%

cost 3.5 SP = 315 nubans . CP = 969 . Total = 1284 nubans (77.4 kobans)

i also got previously the MD girl and had no tome to post about her.

undercover valentina.JPG

oni princess yura.JPG

• Like 2
  • GG 3

Undercover Valentina 🧡🟠 & Yelena 🔴❤ at Ninja Spy (Ninja Village)
10💖s Undercover Valentina 🧡🟠 from past events...   1 SP used
1st CPx50: 4💖 Undercover Valentina 🧡🟠 & 7💖 Yelena 🔴❤, x from SP
2nd CPx50: 4💖 Undercover Valentina 🧡🟠 & 6💖 Yelena 🔴❤, x from SP
3rd CPx50: 7💖 Undercover Valentina 🧡🟠 & 11💖 Yelena 🔴
==============================================================================
Total 💖Shards: 25💖 Undercover Valentina 🧡🟠 & 24💖 Yelena 🔴❤, 11 from SP

85(?) banked CP & 65 CP bought with Kobans.

• Like 2
  • GG 1

They are "deeply concerned" about a 0,5% drop rate reduction when there are two girls in the same villain ... but they have never acknowledged the well documented reduction of about 1,5%-2% in drop rates for classic, epic, orgy and legendary days that the compiled data show accross more than one year, or the even older halving in drop rates in epic pachinko.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 2

I just saw this and immediately thought, someone must have switched the date.

image.thumb.png.0f22be7e4c885725d69117ac26984ec2.png

But when you click on read more, it is explained and the real date is mentioned, as in patch notes.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2

While the decision is good, I'm baffled that the developers have completely misunderstood the problem with having mythic girls overlapping other event girls on the same villain. 

The problem is not about the effect on drop rate, it's about the Sandalwood Perfume! We don't want to waste charges on our mythic booster getting an extra shard for some random 3-star epic who has really common shard drops to begin with, we want to use it on getting that super-rare mythic shard drop. By having other girls on the same villain, we end up wasting huge amounts of expensive sandalwood booster! 

• Like 3

It's really silly because we had the exact same issue with CE girls being on the same villain as MD girl. And they acknowledged they'll stop doing it (which they did and keep it this way to this day). And somehow didn't connect the dots that if CE girls were not ok, the other events would also be bad

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Attirm said:

We don't want to waste charges on our mythic booster getting an extra shard for some random 3-star epic

This time it was at least a 5* Legendary so I think because of this Game Design came to the idea that it wouldn't be a thing they can do.

34 minutes ago, garadron said:

And somehow didn't connect the dots that if CE girls were not ok, the other events would also be bad

At least in LD a Sandalwood isn't wasted if you use it, so they could came to the conclusion that LD wasn't a bad move. In this case the problem was more that a good amount of players don't regulary use Sandalwood in LD (even it let you save a small amount of Koban) so the aditional 3 Sandalwoods were a relevant problem for a lot of players.

I can imagine why Game Design thought in this way and, tbh they had picked the only Event where it wasn't a total waste of the aditional Mythic Booster if you go for the girl. That doesn't mean I'm fine with their idea, but the move wasn't as bad as when they had mixed it with a CE or OD Girl.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

10 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

In this case the problem was more that a good amount of players don't regulary use Sandalwood in LD (even it let you save a small amount of Koban)

I'm one of them I don't use any Koban on them. I just get them to 40+ and then work on them on Sultry Mysteries and soon maybe Love Labyrinth. so when going for the Mythic I want to focus only on the Mythic. also the Mythic pool is limited so you don't want to take more time to go to the shop to reapply more often when you my only have a few minutes per wave.

• Like 2

Don't misunderstand me: I'm far away from to be fine with the mix of Mythic and LD Girl.

I wanted only to point out a possiblity why Game Design had gotten the idea and that it wasn't a totally disastrous idea. Not a good idea, far away from this, but comprehensible, when you don't have some things in mind - like: most players who use MDR have only the Sandalwoods storaged they expect to need, a lot of players don't participate full in LD because it's expensiv or can be finished with other sources, and so on.

• Like 4

I also hardly ever use kobans to get LD girl but this time I decided to use for this event the SPs that I'd prepared for Finalmecia MDR and I don't regret it. In the end, I needed only 2 more SPs. However, I can understand that players who need to save kobans weren't very happy with this move from KinKoid. The best solution would be if mythic girl appeared on 2 villains (if I remember well, it happened once). This way, players who don't mind spending some SPs could get 2 girl while those who don't have enough SPs/need to save kobans could focus on mythic girl.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1