'Cuddly' Event

Zorba the Geek

6 minutes ago, bloodie said:

I got the first 2 Girls since those are the only area I can go to so far, Will the boss battles drop different girls or jsut the ones next to the bosses

You can see exactly what bosses can drop on the reward chart just before you battle them:

image.png.605d9964af3a8c79937e39ea094e51f3.png

I only see Lupa because I already got the 3 regular girls from Dark Lord, but if you haven't gotten them, you should see them there.

3 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

You can see exactly what bosses can drop on the reward chart just before you battle them:

I only see Lupa because I already got the 3 regular girls from Dark Lord, but if you haven't gotten them, you should see them there.

O ok I see 2 more faces so I should keep battling then Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

I have been trying for Loving Bunny and, blow me down, I got Sung Tai ki.  While I'm disappointed I can't complain because her payout is first rate, if rather slow.

2 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm not sure they specifically asked us for our favourite girl.  I misread a few of the questions so I might be wrong.

Yes they did. I remember I had to meditate for a couple of minutes before I could answer that question.

1 minute ago, bloodie said:

You're welcome and good luck.

3 minutes ago, bloodie said:

Oh yes, I meant to say that you can get regular troll girls that haven't dropped yet as well as the event girls, as my posting showed.  I'm finding that in this event the chances of getting an event girl seems no different from getting troll girls.  It used to be fixed, regardless of your level or how many girls you already have.  I'm not sure this applies now.

6 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Yes they did. I remember I had to meditate for a couple of minutes before I could answer that question.

You're welcome and good luck.

Yes, they did, thinking back, and I answered it... A blank moment there!  Lupa was on my list then, but it was a hard choice between her, Val Red Battler, Fairy and Hari.  It was funny I chose Lupa because I hadn't got her then.  There are so many great girls to choose from it was nearly an impossible choice.

I've had to pack up my fishing gear and move back to battling Donatien.  While I haven't given up trying for Bunny, I'm getting low on cash and need more to upgrade my girls' affection and XP.  I'll try for Bunny again soonish.  I still have Pussy (AKA Kelina) to win off Donatien so it's not a total washout.

1 hour ago, Jack_HH said:

↑
        This!

That's classic gambling talk if ever I read it!  As a spoiler for you, just at this moment, when I went back to try again, in my game where I had Lupa drop, I had... wait for it... Loving Bunny drop.  To my shock horror she's charm now, but lovely as usual for Bunny.  I was able to save enough cash to upgrade her to her first star.

17 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

That's classic gambling talk if ever I read it!  As a spoiler for you, just at this moment, when I went back to try again, in my game where I had Lupa drop, I had... wait for it... Loving Bunny drop.  To my shock horror she's charm now, but lovely as usual for Bunny.  I was able to save enough cash to upgrade her to her first star.

image.thumb.png.5616c37f3d943e5b17217208752fb8fe.pngWow!  Great mirrored rivalry with Lupa in her first affection scene.  Our hero is nothing but a cheating cad!  No wonder Bunny is feeling down & won't talk to him.  For those who haven't got both of them yet, you'll see what I mean when you do.  Check the second mission quest too.

46 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Just 3 starring is becomming impossible to do with Dark Lord income. I like events, but I need a break. ?

i was thinking the same already. i remember my 2nd or 3rd event where donatien had an event girl. back then i wasn't far enough in the story to get her but i'd like to see more event girls on more advanced bosses so the income drop isn't too big. maybe they could also change it so that both event girls are available on 2 different bosses, one in the beginning and one pretty late in the story.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Am I the only one that doesn't really care what trait the girls are?  That only really matters for PVP and most of us have agreed that stuff doesn't really mean anything currently so....yeah.

I wouldn't mind replacing Shehera for another version of Bunny or Lupa

Just now, trunks2585 said:

With how they Did Bunny's family member's last event, and How they are doing Bunny and Lupa this event, I have a feeling this may be the new trend with event girls.  Plus the daily event descriptions, they all play into each other nicely.

Yeah, it's well done, eh.

5 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Not gonna lie, Not sure I get the fascination with Justine, not judging anyone that likes her, but she kinda freaks me out.  Are yandere's 'in' right now?

same here. i'm not into "crazy" girls. it's just a matter of personal preferences. i still want all of them because of the pokemon mentality of the game. ?

19 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Not gonna lie, Not sure I get the fascination with Justine, not judging anyone that likes her, but she kinda freaks me out.  Are yandere's 'in' right now?

I don't like yanderes. Not my thing at all. However, they seem to like me in this game. I have Justine and Notka on my main account and I got Loving Justine on here from one single epic pachinko.

Although I have to say her first scene is hilarious though.

3 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

3 hours ago, Habi said:

same here. i'm not into "crazy" girls. it's just a matter of personal preferences. i still want all of them because of the pokemon mentality of the game. ?

I think shes well drawn and shes so different from the other girls that it makes her appealing. 
none of the other girls is drawn the way she is. I Have never seen her affection scenes but i am only talking about why i would want her  based on her picture. 
she just looks really hot in that skirt. and the crazy look is really hot

I still love finalmencia the most lol