'Cuddly' Event

Zorba the Geek

Oh my my!!  The wet dream of all wet dreams!  I gotta have 'em.  Lupa... Justine... Arcana... Virginia... Pelagie.  The likelihood is that I won't get any of them unless my extended drought for girl drops breaks soon.  I had a very poor show last event and it's continuing.  Justine actually looks damn cute and it seems she's into charm and sexy entrapment mode.  The full-on assault, capture and imprisonment didn't work last time so it looks like a new approach.  If I'm lucky I'll get to see her affection scenes.  We'll have to see I guess.   Good luck everybody and may the drops be with you!  HH may have listened to our almost desperate and pathetic pleadings.

• Like 1

The event harem members have the same set drop as last event and the events before that the only difference is that you have 2 weeks instead of 1 week to get them so you get double the time.

The other event had the discounted battle energy refills though so that helped out.

59 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Well, no pictures right now... but I got the Bunny in 3 battles and I did a single and got Justine (I shouldn't complain but dangit I want Virginia and even Pelagie would be better). So far so good.

I wanna cry!  But I can't begrudge your luck.  I haven't really started yet, though.

4 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

@Zorba the Geek really, you say finally on the first day? I really hate the usage of the word finally when getting a girl. I can somewhat understand it on the last few days of an event, but the first day?!

anyway, the first pose pics of the girls I got.
image.thumb.png.78b725dd6554da286601863f7b0536e6.png

image.thumb.png.9c807b12d423db6108849459ce2e7c2b.png

Okay, but this was in reference to my long-term attempts to get her normal version in the Pachinko.  I can't complain.  I was expecting grind after grind over days and days to get her.  Upgraded her to two stars already and I reckon she's a vixen and not a wolf!

So far just got Lupa, being a Hardcore player if farming for bunny but should i try Epic pachinko for event girls or just save my kobans for future events? (i have enough for 2 single Epic atm but should be ableto do 4 more by end of event).

54 minutes ago, bane1 said:

So far just got Lupa, being a Hardcore player if farming for bunny but should i try Epic pachinko for event girls or just save my kobans for future events? (i have enough for 2 single Epic atm but should be ableto do 4 more by end of event).

"just"... man it's the first day. you guys are expecting too much. i'm hoping on fast drops too but reality shits on hopes and expectations...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bane1 said:

Bunny is charm this event. And Justine is not nearly as strong as the previous one. Virginia was hardcore. But I don't know if this one is hardcore as well. Same goes for Pelagie. Haven't seen them yet as well, so hard to say.

45 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Bunny is charm this event. And Justine is not nearly as strong as the previous one. Virginia was hardcore. But I don't know if this one is hardcore as well. Same goes for Pelagie. Haven't seen them yet as well, so hard to say.

Ah no good for me then, will wait till i know what speciality the others are before i spend Kobans on Epic Pachinko.

1 hour ago, Habi said:

"just"... man it's the first day. you guys are expecting too much. i'm hoping on fast drops too but reality shits on hopes and expectations...

Think i might have phrased it wrong, what i ment was i had just got Lupa to drop and not that i was bragging that i had a drop. I dont expect to get a drop on first day after all its just down to random chance that i got 1. Some people get drop on 1st go while others dont get drop at all. Its not as though i got all 5 on the first day...

11 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

So excited for the non exclusive Epic Pachinko version of Lupa. It's good to see that Kinkoid is adding a fan favorite to the bosses' haremettes lineup, even if it's on a seasonal event.  

Oh yes!  I agree.  He's listened to us.  I got Lupa in my know-how account and upgraded her to all three stars.  She doesn't disappoint.  Her drop broke my drought.  The good news for me is that her specialty has changed from hardcore to know-how so she must've picked up a few tricks along the line.  Still battling for Bunny, but it's early days.  Because both Lupa and Bunny are available so far down the order, it has become a balancing act between trying for them, getting more money for battles in my currently resident world and getting regular girls in troll fights.  Now that I have Lupa, as well as Bunny, her sisters and mother, I imagine there might be claws and subterfuge.  Lupa and Bunny don't seem to get on.

11 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

So excited for the non exclusive Epic Pachinko version of Lupa. It's good to see that Kinkoid is adding a fan favorite to the bosses' haremettes lineup, even if it's on a seasonal event.  

Lupa was already determined for this event before we got the chance to fill in the survey. She was spoiled on the discord server begin of january. So fan favourite would be a bit too much to assume there as reason. It is more likely because of her rivalry with Bunny. Similar to what was going on with Hari and Bunny's Mother last event.

Doesn't change that you have a chance to get her xD

kinda had some funky luck right now lol

got lupa after fighting 20 times, pretty great deal. but bunny was not dropping so i went to play single epic pachinko (hoping i could get one of the Pachinko Only girls)
And to my funky luck I got bunny xD

I know some of you guys will say (You should NOT have played pachinko before having Bunny Dropped!) but i was just excited about the new epic pachinko girls.  
I guess i was happy to get bunny but i was sad i didnt get one of the other ones. im scared of playing epic again. dont want to use my remaining kobans. 

• Haha 1

30 fights so far, not complaining, just saying I'm not in the 'crazy lucky' group this time around, but still time to pull off a 'fist day' pull.  I usually manage to get both girls before the events are over so I'm not worried.  It's a tough choice, I want both.  Bunny's the main mascot girl so I want all her forms, but Lupa's a nice counter to her.  But just in case my luck goes really bad and I have to pick one, I'm going bunny.

8 hours ago, bane1 said:

Yes, interesting, eh.  Lupa has changed from being hardcore to know-how.  This suited me, but wouldn't suit you.  Bummer not really having enough for Epic Pachinko cos two of the girls had great hardcore stats in original form: Pelagie and Justine.  If they are still hardcore, they would be worth trying for.  Virginia was also hardcore, but may be shifted to balance things out - as applies to all of them (they already changed Lupa).  All of girls for this event were hardcore.  We have 13 days to toil for them so have a chance to get the drops off the trolls, if not Epic Pachinko.  Except, in that case you could get any of the Pachinko girls you haven't already got, including regular troll captives, exclusive girls, as well as a couple of brand new exclusive girls I hadn't noticed before.  One of these is suspiciously like one of the girls featured in Trapped City in Plains of Passage.

15 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Lupa was already determined for this event before we got the chance to fill in the survey. She was spoiled on the discord server begin of january. So fan favourite would be a bit too much to assume there as reason. It is more likely because of her rivalry with Bunny. Similar to what was going on with Hari and Bunny's Mother last event.

Doesn't change that you have a chance to get her xD

Well, I wasn't actually talking about the survey, but that fact that since she was added to the Epic Pachinko a lot of people at the forums have been commenting how she is the greatest Epic Pachinko girl.

38 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Well, I wasn't actually talking about the survey, but that fact that since she was added to the Epic Pachinko a lot of people at the forums have been commenting how she is the greatest Epic Pachinko girl.

A lot becomes relative when you realize the forum is just a tiny selection of the player base and of that some (it's always the same group) have mentioned Lupa being great. Hence the survey to get feedback from other players as well. I am very certain this event was planned a couple of months ago.

Anyway, I want to see some pie charts or a summary of the survey. It wouldn't surprise me if she's actually very popular, but basing it on a few active forum members is a bit much in my eyes.

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

A lot becomes relative when you realize the forum is just a tiny selection of the player base and of that some (it's always the same group) have mentioned Lupa being great. Hence the survey to get feedback from other players as well. I am very certain this event was planned a couple of months ago.

Anyway, I want to see some pie charts or a summary of the survey. It wouldn't surprise me if she's actually very popular, but basing it on a few active forum members is a bit much in my eyes.

Yes, true.  There is also the 'me too' element where people like me, who say she's really hot and get a 'like' reaction, prompt others who wouldn't otherwise have thought about it, to pay attention to her.  It's an old psychological trick that Google and facebook use routinely.  I have to now admit you have a point, but it's hard to be sure.  Even if you did a pie chart or bar graph, there is still that tiny group of forum participants who would respond to such a survey, unless it is presented to all players in the way the last survey was done.

49 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, true.  There is also the 'me too' element where people like me, who say she's really hot and get a 'like' reaction, prompt others who wouldn't otherwise have thought about it, to pay attention to her.  It's an old psychological trick that Google and facebook use routinely.  I have to now admit you have a point, but it's hard to be sure.  Even if you did a pie chart or bar graph, there is still that tiny group of forum participants who would respond to such a survey, unless it is presented to all players in the way the last survey was done.

that's why I wanted a pie chart of that survey 9_9