'Cuddly' Event

Zorba the Geek

22 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

Troll girls are supposed to have the lowest probability of dropping, and yet around 4 in 5 posts I've seen on pachinko drops have been either all or mostly troll girls. 

Given the way Kinkoid has been responding lately, I'm inclined to believe its all a lie to grab more of our cash. They don't seem to give a fuck.

It's a free game, but HH need to make money to pay staff, etc.  There are still lots of choices of how to spend money and use the money won from the trolls or income from your girls.  HH are not being especially pushy or coercive, playing to our gambling addictions like some games I could name, but won't.  I've had the same with Pachinko.  In one event it's a dead loss then the next one it's pure gold.  Yes, I've had troll girls drop, but, if they were from world's I haven't even got to yet, they proved handy before I got there, such as winning Pelagie in my hardcore game.

5 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

It's a free game, but HH need to make money to pay staff, etc.  There are still lots of choices of how to spend money and use the money won from the trolls or income from your girls.  HH are not being especially pushy or coercive, playing to our gambling addictions like some games I could name, but won't.  I've had the same with Pachinko.  In one event it's a dead loss then the next one it's pure gold.  Yes, I've had troll girls drop, but, if they were from world's I haven't even got to yet, they proved handy before I got there, such as winning Pelagie in my hardcore game.

That is your opinion.

My opinion is that asking someone to pay for something, and then giving them something they could get for free in exchange for their money, is a cash grab rip off. 

However that is not even what I referring to here. I was referring to the fact they told us one thing and yet we are seeing something else, and on top of that their response their responses to people over this latest patch have been dismissive and arrogant. As if they think they can do no wrong, and that we should be happy with any crap they want to throw at us. Perhaps it is simply them failing to express themselves properly, but then i look at examples like the pachinko drops and things get dicey. One thing or the another i would ignore as a mistake, all together it is making me suspicious.

12 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

That is your opinion.

My opinion is that asking someone to pay for something, and then giving them something they could get for free in exchange for their money, is a cash grab rip off. 

However that is not even what I referring to here. I was referring to the fact they told us one thing and yet we are seeing something else, and on top of that their response their responses to people over this latest patch have been dismissive and arrogant. As if they think they can do no wrong, and that we should be happy with any crap they want to throw at us. Perhaps it is simply them failing to express themselves properly, but then i look at examples like the pachinko drops and things get dicey. One thing or the another i would ignore as a mistake, all together it is making me suspicious.

That's the way Epic Pachinko has been set up for as long as I've been playing.  It's the luck of the draw.  The only event girls I ever got in Pachinko were Gaelle (Sports Event) and Winter  Sophie (Winter Chill).  The rest have been exclusives (for me, Princess Tiana, Gossy, Shao, Liu-yeng and Sailor Celsius), or otherwise random drop girls like Pelagie, Eugenie, Marina, Cunegonde, Stephanie and Bonny.  I should point out that this has been over several accounts.  The list would be a whole lot shorter (if existing at all) if I had only one account.  This might be a clue to what you could do to broaden your chances.  Operate more than one account.

1 minute ago, Peregrine Took said:

That's the way Epic Pachinko has been set up for as long as I've been playing.  It's the luck of the draw.  The only event girls I ever got in Pachinko were Gaelle (Sports Event) and Winter  Sophie (Winter Chill).  The rest have been exclusives (for me, Princess Tiana, Gossy, Shao, Liu-yeng and Sailor Celsius), or otherwise random drop girls like Pelagie, Eugenie, Marina, Cunegonde, Stephanie and Bonny.  I should point out that this has been over several accounts.  The list would be a whole lot shorter (if existing at all) if I had only one account.  This might be a clue to what you could do to broaden your chances.  Operate more than one account.

So your solution to paying for free stuff is to play/pay multiple accounts? That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense I'm afraid. And your own experiences of 2 event girls, 5 pachinko girls, and 6 boss girls from pachinko drops only serves as further confirmation that all is not as it should be. Perhaps if we had the information of every girl ever dropped from pachinko it might show a different story, but we don't. We only have the drops that have been posted in the forum, and from what i've seen the story they tell is a bad one.

And again, this is not the subject I was referring to. 

On 8/2/2018 at 4:33 AM, Asherandai said:

Troll girls are supposed to have the lowest probability of dropping, and yet around 4 in 5 posts I've seen on pachinko drops have been either all or mostly troll girls. 

Given the way Kinkoid has been responding lately, I'm inclined to believe its all a lie to grab more of our cash. They don't seem to give a fuck.

I've played the Epic Pachinko in every event since I started here and, while I not always get one of the event girls (in fact, it only happened once), I've never gotten a troll girl.

So I lean to believe that it's bad luck on his/you part.

On another note, I've got Lupa. Yay! Now I got the two boss girls from the event.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/02/2018 at 5:51 PM, Asherandai said:

So your solution to paying for free stuff is to play/pay multiple accounts? That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense I'm afraid. And your own experiences of 2 event girls, 5 pachinko girls, and 6 boss girls from pachinko drops only serves as further confirmation that all is not as it should be. Perhaps if we had the information of every girl ever dropped from pachinko it might show a different story, but we don't. We only have the drops that have been posted in the forum, and from what i've seen the story they tell is a bad one.

And again, this is not the subject I was referring to. 

To back up your assertion a little, if I relied on my oldest game for the Valentine revival, I'd be right out of luck.  With about a day and a half to go I've yet to get either of the event girls in that game, but I've had plenty of success in the others.  In my oldest game I have had some consolation, however, with troll girls dropping instead of event girls so it's not all bad, one must say.  At one stage I got fed up with battling Dark Lord (trying for Val Red Battler) for no result other than Kimie so I tried my luck against Bremen with near immediate success when I got his last girl to drop for me - Marina.  Apart from this, I've had four legendary gift items drop in that game, which enabled me to max out Loving Arcana's affection.

In that game too I've had zero success in Epic Pachinko (single or ten plays) and only got Spring in Sexy Calendar.  So, after having had a dream run in Winter Chill things dried up rather suddenly in that game compared with the consistent event girl success in my other accounts (but poor success for troll girls until from the last week).  However, in that oldest game I got every random drop of troll girls from Admittance of the Dead to Plain of Rituals and only need Bonny from The Juy Sea and Rumiko from Ninja Village (2 in all) to complete my collection of troll girls.  It's been the event girls that have consistently proved illusive in that game with the exception of the event I referred to.  I don't really understand why this is.  In another game that is only a little newer, I have both current event girls as well as Vashalanor from Epic Pachinko in a single play.  I have more troll girls to collect in this game, however - 5 in all - so there is a bit of a contrast as I have three more girls in my harem in this game than my oldest.  The clincher has been greater success in Epic Pachinko and four more event girls overall.  In both these games I only began to get the hang of it from September on when I started to seriously try for event girls from the trolls.  Since I started both games in June last year, this suggests I'm a slow learner or was not really into the game early on.  When I inherited three accounts from the females in this home (being females, they became bored with playing) that's when I took playing much more seriously and began to have greater success.  I only began to play Epic Pachinko from the Sports Event on, which was five months after I first started playing.  Now I'm a convert and save my kobans for this purpose rather than for refilling combativity.  I take my chances with luck when battling the trolls and, generally, I can't complain, although I am curious as to why my luck is so extremely patchy from event to event.  This is what I mulled over most in my postings.