'Cuddly' Event

Zorba the Geek

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

We really are mirrored. I have Salem and Edna, just need Zoe. ?

Haha, yes.  Hey, I can't count.  There are 9 days to go, not 7.  I only looked at the top of the screen and read 4 out of 12 completed daily missions when there are 14 all up.  I knew that, but I was just careless.

On 5-2-2018 at 6:33 PM, sawyer said:

just now got loving bunny in one day two girls i m so happy:D 

Well done!  I'm not sure you're allowed to say 'finally'.  A particular person will growl at you. Lol!  Yes, with 8-9 days to go, like me, you can go back to the main task of battling in your current world - more income from winning battles and the chance to have regular girls drop, if you haven't already got them all. And the chance to compete in some of the contests again.  Big changes coming, though - probably Wednesday if consistent with the timing of releases to date. In a nutshell, battles against trolls will become more challenging and combativity recharge will be A LOT slower, but you will get twice the opportunities for combat in each round.  It looks like you have Empress Tsubame as your alpha girl.  What a gorgeous creature she is!  She is one my wish list for Epic Pachinko, even though I'm not charm.  So lucky you!

• Thanks 1

Thats both boss Event girls got now, neither of which are hardcore so ill just wait for Loving Arcana now to see if she will fit into mt party or not. As for Epic Pachinko, only Loving Justine would benefit my team and as i only have enough Kobans for 3 single Epic Pachinko i think ill give it a miss this time and save up for next event.

5 minutes ago, bane1 said:

Thats both boss Event girls got now, neither of which are hardcore so ill just wait for Loving Arcana now to see if she will fit into mt party or not. As for Epic Pachinko, only Loving Justine would benefit my team and as i only have enough Kobans for 3 single Epic Pachinko i think ill give it a miss this time and save up for next event.

Loving Arcana is hardcore.
You can see that in the missions tab by clicking on the drop down menu of the event missions.
You can then see that hardcore is her highest stat, so she is a hardcore girl.

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Loving Arcana is hardcore.
You can see that in the missions tab by clicking on the drop down menu of the event missions.
You can then see that hardcore is her highest stat, so she is a hardcore girl.

Yeah, just wondering if her stats are going to be higher than those of girls in my battle party atm or not when maxed to see if she will be used (will replace norm Arcana as 3rd girl)

31 minutes ago, bane1 said:

Yeah, just wondering if her stats are going to be higher than those of girls in my battle party atm or not when maxed to see if she will be used (will replace norm Arcana as 3rd girl)

she will be as strong, but have a slightly better know-how stat.

2 hours ago, bane1 said:

Yes, me too.  I've been saving my kobans since foregoing the last two events for Epic Pachinko and I should have enough near the end for a x10 play this time, but I'm weighing up whether I do a x10 or 10 separate plays because I was very successful in the past with single plays and got two girls in successive drops last time.

1 hour ago, Asherandai said:

Congrats to everyone that already has the event girls!

As per usual, I'm still trying to get the first one xD

Thanks for that, but in one game I have nothing too.  I've been grinding away almost non-stop with no luck.  It's damn annoying, 'specially since I had Kimie drop while trying for Lupa and Sung Tai ki drop while trying for Bunny.  That's how it goes.  The good news (if there is any) for that game is that I'm only Gruntt in that game so it hasn't cost me too much to go back and try for the two event girls.  As we're not even half way through yet, it is still too early to give up.  Otherwise, I must confess it's been my most successful event yet with Pachinko still to try for.

8 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

Thanks for that, but in one game I have nothing too.  I've been grinding away almost non-stop with no luck.  It's damn annoying, 'specially since I had Kimie drop while trying for Lupa and Sung Tai ki drop while trying for Bunny.  That's how it goes.  The good news (if there is any) for that game is that I'm only Gruntt in that game so it hasn't cost me too much to go back and try for the two event girls.  As we're not even half way through yet, it is still too early to give up.  Otherwise, I must confess it's been my most successful event yet with Pachinko still to try for.

Its my third event without a drop (so far). I'm hoping whenever the update goes live it might turn my luck around. If not then oh well, it's hardly the end of the world.

That said it's the first event that gay harem has had, and I've been far luckier on there. I got both drops by early 2nd day, and I have all the pachinko guys as well! Maybe I should just give up on girls... they don't seem to like me :P

3 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

Its my third event without a drop (so far). I'm hoping whenever the update goes live it might turn my luck around. If not then oh well, it's hardly the end of the world.

That said it's the first event that gay harem has had, and I've been far luckier on there. I got both drops by early 2nd day, and I have all the pachinko guys as well! Maybe I should just give up on girls... they don't seem to like me :P

Ooh, what does that say!?  Haha.

18 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

Will that mean she has better know-how defense when using her in hardcore?

She is a hardcore girl. Her hardcore stats are exactly the same as regular Arcana. Her charm stats are exactly the same as Arcana. Her know-how stats are slightly better than Arcana.

But if you use her as beta or omega as a hardcore player then it does nothing to the defense stats because only the hardcore stat matters in that case.

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

Just got Loving Bunny. Been saving on Loving Lupa's scenes so I can get them in 'order' since they are related. Can't wait now!

And back to money grinding Finalmecia! ?

Good going!  You may notice some changes in battling Finalmecia.  People are moaning about it, but, in effect, the combativity has changed from 1 point refresh every 10min to the equivalent of 1 every 15min because we get twice as many chances to defeat the trolls per round.  But for those at max combativity points (20), at 10 hours per refresh from zero we get the chance to do other things, lol (oh, unless we spend 24 kobans to refresh it ourselves)!  Payout has halved per victory, however, to reflect the fact that we get twice the chances against them.  It works out the same overall.  In my newest game I finally(!) got Loving Lupa after grinding and grinding without success since the start of the game.

Have you noticed that there is a blue dot beside each girl in your harem who is on her green upgrade button?  If you have no girls ready to upgrade yet, take a look when you do.  This wasn't mentioned in the patch notes, but it is a great innovation.  We can see at a glance now who we have to upgrade and we don't get sidetracked so easily by forgetting who needs upgrading and, therefore, spending money elsewhere in the meantime.

Got both the free girls and really wanted Victoria or ...whatever not-Toga's name is. Tossed kobans into the pachinko machine and ended up with two troll girls. I know it's luck of the draw, or unlucky of the draw I guess, but I'm really kind of upset about how crappy that was. Feels a bit like salt in the wound on top of how bad the update has been today. 

Edited by Tat

3 hours ago, Tat said:

Got both the free girls and really wanted Victoria or ...whatever not-Toga's name is. Tossed kobans into the pachinko machine and ended up with two troll girls. I know it's luck of the draw, or unlucky of the draw I guess, but I'm really kind of upset about how crappy that was. Feels a bit like salt in the wound on top of how bad the update has been today. 

Troll girls are supposed to have the lowest probability of dropping, and yet around 4 in 5 posts I've seen on pachinko drops have been either all or mostly troll girls. 

Given the way Kinkoid has been responding lately, I'm inclined to believe its all a lie to grab more of our cash. They don't seem to give a fuck.