'Cuddly' Event

Zorba the Geek

9 hours ago, Habi said:

same here. i'm not into "crazy" girls. it's just a matter of personal preferences. i still want all of them because of the pokemon mentality of the game. ?

I'm keen to see if she 'mellows out'.  She could be pretty hot with another dimension to her, and I'm talking about her evolved personality (if ever) not necessarily her look.  However, if she stays the same one-dimensional nutcase, then I'd have to agree with your reservations about her.  I'm finding the same with Gossy.  When I first got her I thought, who's this skinny creep, but she grew on me and I kinda think now that there's something really interesting about her, despite her depression-inducing domination and dark spirit.

6 hours ago, Varnart said:

that's the point trunks, like the fascinating with mala, I think some guys like the idea of being stalked by a sexy girl that wants you to get inside her, personally I like both Justine and mala a lot.

what made me mad about Mala is that we never got to see a good clear view of the boobs. I love the game but some of these positions the girls sometimes have are killing me. 
I am a boob guy so boob shots are my favorite. I get really frustrated when the positions cover their boobs or when 3 positions are clothed and then the last position is showing the butt from behind.... never letting us see the full boobs... i hate that lol 

• Like 3

On 3-2-2018 at 10:53 PM, Jack_HH said:

Am I allowed to say, "I finally got Loving Lupa!", if we are still on the third day of the event but I have already fought around 560 times since last event with no drops until now? :P

Good going!  Enjoy the upgrades.  The wait is worth it, believe me.  For your alpha girl it looks like you scored Alexandra in Pachinko during the Sci fi event.  Lucky!  I tried and tried for her, but got regular exclusive or troll captive girls instead.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jyepie said:

what made me mad about Mala is that we never got to see a good clear view of the boobs. I love the game but some of these positions the girls sometimes have are killing me. 
I am a boob guy so boob shots are my favorite. I get really frustrated when the positions cover their boobs or when 3 positions are clothed and then the last position is showing the butt from behind.... never letting us see the full boobs... i hate that lol 

Yeah, I hate that. You listening Arcana? Good thing she gets a second chance this event. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Yeah, I hate that. You listening Arcana? Good thing she gets a second chance this event. :)

you cannot complain about Travel Arcana then >,<
full view in the first scene already, although not in the poses until the last one.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1

I can, because I didn't get her. I think she was on a boss I couldn't get to yet  I do have Travel Kalissa, who is awesone too and has some Arcana in it. 

But i guess what you're saying is that itas a third chance and not a second one. ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DHarry said:

i love my harem and i love my girls, but The ones that hurt that you cannot get a good look at the boobs is Sylvia, Cunegonde, original lupa, Queen Titania lol

I really wish they had one of their poses with their boobs on full display. I know the final pose is the nude pose, but sometimes i wish that if the creators were going to make the final pose into a butt pose, i wish the previous pose was a topless pose. like if the last fourth pose was sitting down or covering the boobs, I wish the third previous pose was a pose showing nude boobs

• Like 1

I just got loving bunny, and very happy to get the Boss drop girls within 4 days of starting event, now I can concentrate on the epic girls, just have to get the kobans to try and win them., love loving bunny and loving lupa's first affection scenes, really makes them seem like frenemies, we will see what unfolds

1 hour ago, Varnart said:

I just got loving bunny, and very happy to get the Boss drop girls within 4 days of starting event, now I can concentrate on the epic girls, just have to get the kobans to try and win them., love loving bunny and loving lupa's first affection scenes, really makes them seem like frenemies, we will see what unfolds

Isn't she just so beautiful!  Bunny tends to get overlooked (maybe taken for granted because she's our first), but she's still my top girl.  Her and Lupa's affection scenes in this latest event are a revelation and show the artists and writers are beginning to tell a story - perfect follow on from the Hari/Mother story.  Yes, I got them both - quite early on too.

Also, check out Heartbeat mission #4.  It is probably the sweetest and most romantic thing HH have shown to date and it goes to prove that our hero and Bunny really do love each other and that, in this case, sex took second place.  It'll be very interesting to see how these missions develop because surely the most satisfying stories will be left til last.

It's been a very good event for me (in contrast with the last one) and I haven't even tried Epic Pachinko yet, and Loving Arcana is still to come.  The best thing about getting these girls this early is that I can go back to battling the trolls in my current world and have some chance of winning the contests, as well as more quickly accumulating some much needed cash.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jyepie said:

Just think how I feel! I'm an ass man and of the 53 girls I have there are a grand total of 3 semi-clothed and 3 unclothed good ass shots! (and no, ones like Arcana do not count with their "half-assed" poses)

1 hour ago, Asherandai said:

Just think how I feel! I'm an ass man and of the 53 girls I have there are a grand total of 3 semi-clothed and 3 unclothed good ass shots! (and no, ones like Arcana do not count with their "half-assed" poses)

I'm definitely an eyes-have-it man, with a focus on an expressive, interesting face in general.  That's why Bunny and Lupa do it for me, but Val Red Battler too.  While I love boobs, too, I prefer that they not be too big, and that they be perky.  I just love puffy nipples as they can show a high level of arousal, the way an erect dick does it for guys.  Sadly for me they changed Lupa's boobs from pretty, perky and pointy to more rounded and similar to most of the other girls in her Loving Lupa form.

That's a shame. But I still didn't win her or Loving bunny. So I got a little frustrated since even though I do have time to win them, I'll not have time to grind for cash, meaning I can't pay for their scenes. And thus I thought, let's play epic 1x for my 700 kobans instead of saving up for later. Maybe I get lucky there, even if it's one of the 2 winable ones. Saves me the grind right? And then Asta dropped. ? 

It's cool, I like her. But for once can I get a event one from epic? ?

Anyway, day 5. So if Lupa drops today, I get to officially say finally after all that Dark Lord money wasting. ???

6 hours ago, Adrian'smole said:

Isn't she just so beautiful!  Bunny tends to get overlooked (maybe taken for granted because she's our first), but she's still my top girl.  Her and Lupa's affection scenes in this latest event are a revelation and show the artists and writers are beginning to tell a story - perfect follow on from the Hari/Mother story.  Yes, I got them both - quite early on too.

Also, check out Heartbeat mission #4.  It is probably the sweetest and most romantic thing HH have shown to date and it goes to prove that our hero and Bunny really do love each other and that, in this case, sex took second place.  It'll be very interesting to see how these missions develop because surely the most satisfying stories will be left til last.

It's been a very good event for me (in contrast with the last one) and I haven't even tried Epic Pachinko yet, and Loving Arcana is still to come.  The best thing about getting these girls this early is that I can go back to battling the trolls in my current world and have some chance of winning the contests, as well as more quickly accumulating some much needed cash.

I liked Bunny. But after a scene with a certain bath, I'm over her. Wouldn't touch her with a stick after that. ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DHarry said:

I liked Bunny. But after a scene with a certain bath, I'm over her. Wouldn't touch her with a stick after that. ?

I think I know the one you mean.  Rather OTT.  It does seem, however, that another member is curious about what you mean.  Put him out of his misery, please - unless it would be a spoiler.

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

That's a shame. But I still didn't win her or Loving bunny. So I got a little frustrated since even though I do have time to win them, I'll not have time to grind for cash, meaning I can't pay for their scenes. And thus I thought, let's play epic 1x for my 700 kobans instead of saving up for later. Maybe I get lucky there, even if it's one of the 2 winable ones. Saves me the grind right? And then Asta dropped. ? 

It's cool, I like her. But for once can I get a event one from epic? ?

Anyway, day 5. So if Lupa drops today, I get to officially say finally after all that Dark Lord money wasting. ???

Believe me, you have plenty of time.  Too early to give up.  Meanwhile, though, you have to sacrifice other opportunities to battle so far down the order where your income from victories is low and you lose chances of being high placed in some of the contests.  I do know how you feel, though.  I was in this position during the last event.  All I got was Spring, but it was only a 7 day event.  For this event, because I was tearing my hair out and getting frustrated by not getting Bunny to drop, I took a break to battle Finalmecia for some much needed cash and contest points (no point in trying for the troll girls cos I already got the last of them way back at Trapped City).  I was spoilt by my almost immediate success in getting Lupa, but I was having no luck at all getting Bunny. I tried and tried.  However, after I came back after a long break to try for her again she dropped after the seventh go.  Jackpot!  Don't accept the opinions of the gambling-focused people that you have to try constantly to increase your chances.  Every time you do battle, you start from the beginning, chance-wise, like playing the pokies.  I was doing just that last event and only got Spring (not that I'm complaining).  Pachinko can be frustrating.  I tried it two events ago and all I got was... BONNY!  Damn, I thought, cos I'm know-how.  Them's the breaks!  Bonny is not my favourite, but she is interesting and funny in the Juy Sea story.

4 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

Believe me, you have plenty of time.  Too early to give up.  Meanwhile, though, you have to sacrifice other opportunities to battle so far down the order where your income from victories is low and you lose chances of being high placed in some of the contests.  I do know how you feel, though.  I was in this position during the last event.  All I got was Spring, but it was only a 7 day event.  For this event, because I was tearing my hair out and getting frustrated by not getting Bunny to drop, I took a break to battle Finalmecia for some much needed cash and contest points (no point in trying for the troll girls cos I already got the last of them way back at Trapped City).  I was spoilt by my almost immediate success in getting Lupa, but I was having no luck at all getting Bunny. I tried and tried.  However, after I came back after a long break to try for her again she dropped after the seventh go.  Jackpot!  Don't accept the opinions of the gambling-focused people that you have to try constantly to increase your chances.  Every time you do battle, you start from the beginning, chance-wise, like playing the pokies.  I was doing just that last event and only got Spring (not that I'm complaining).  Pachinko can be frustrating.  I tried it two events ago and all I got was... BONNY!  Damn, I thought, cos I'm know-how.  Them's the breaks!  Bonny is not my favourite, but she is interesting and funny in the Juy Sea story.

Yeah, every single try has the same chance of dropping the event girl.
However, if you just omit battling the event villain, you just waste opportunities, and therefore your expectancy of getting her goes down.
Expectancy is not the same as chance, and never will be. It just gives you an idea how likely it will be that you get a girl.
Right now it paid out for you, but next event you might not get her and like you said, every battle has the same chance, so you might have gotten her in those battles you used on Finalmecia.

It's fine by me that you switch to Finalmecia for cash every now and then, but it's not the best strategy when you want the girls.

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

Yeah, every single try has the same chance of dropping the event girl.
However, if you just omit battling the event villain, you just waste opportunities, and therefore your expectancy of getting her goes down.
Expectancy is not the same as chance, and never will be. It just gives you an idea how likely it will be that you get a girl.
Right now it paid out for you, but next event you might not get her and like you said, every battle has the same chance, so you might have gotten her in those battles you used on Finalmecia.

It's fine by me that you switch to Finalmecia for cash every now and then, but it's not the best strategy when you want the girls.

It's always been that way for me, no matter how earnestly and persistently I try for the drops.  I seem to alternate between events: one time successful, but the next time, not so much.  I take a fairly philosophical view of drops.  When they happen for me it's a bonus.  For me the downside of getting more girls before the world reward girls, is that (a) it costs progressively more to upgrade their affection (especially if that girl can reach 5 stars), (b) the rate of drops for regular girls seems to fall off as you acquire more girls and (c) it becomes progressively harder to upgrade the girls you have and just to maintain them.  You're right.  Expectancy is not the same as chance.  The former is a construct in one's head and the latter has a statistical component and can be calculated if the probability algorithm is known.  So whatever you think your expectancy is, it makes no difference in each battle; the chance of a drop remains the same.  The confusion about expectancy rising with the number of times one plays is the very thing exploited in gambling games to, first, get people hooked, then, second, keep them there.  In one of my games this event, I've been grinding away almost non-stop when I have combativity points left, yet I have had neither Loving Lupa nor Loving Bunny drop so far.  Yet in this account I'm writing from I have both girls and I tried for them only 50% of the available time because in needed money to upgrade what I had.  It is very much about luck and, in my bum-out game, last event I got Spring and Ishtar (not Cupid chan though).  So, as with all of these events for me, it's been swings and roundabouts.  Because I have more than one account running I can observe how things have been happening in the game for me - hence my philosophical view on it.

Well, grind, grind and grind, but not bad after 4 days and into the 5th - 7 to go.  I now have both girls.  This is the game I inherited from my flatmate after she became utterly bored with it - shame to let a good game go to waste.  "She" is poignant.  The females I know don't tend to see the point in this game - surprise surprise!  But she was curious as to why I would suddenly leap up with my fist in the air when a girl dropped for me.  So she had to have a go, so I set up an account for her.  I now have her game and she gets all the emails as a result of this forum engagement.  She's not impressed!

Anyway... Bunny has just this moment dropped which means I can get back to the task of battling Finalmecia to get Salem and Edna.  Because I'm know-how in this game these two girls are not as valuable as Zoe who dropped much earlier in this world.

This has been a very successful event for yours truly.  It makes up for a lousy showing last event when I only got 1 out of 3 (Spring).