Feedback thread for Patch - 07/02/2018

Blain

@Syrios - I made a little poll in the forum ... They pull it down after 1 hour ... And I got a warning from kinkoid for spaming - The also removed 1 of my posting here ... So they don´t like me any more ... - So this is not a free Forum with free speech :(

I hope this post will not be removed ...  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, trunks2585 said:
3 minutes ago, Syrios said:

Still nothing from Dev´s, huh? Interresting...

Btw noticed a drop in Daily Exp rewards too for the epic ones.

I'm not surprised by either of these things by this point.  They're hiding or they don't give a fuck.

no, rather they think how to improve the game because not everything went their way. but I hope that after such a strong nerf, there will be no light buff. that they would not say that "we listen to the community and have a slight improvement". and so it will come out that before the update was better. There must be a big "BUFF" to be worth playing

Ok

11 minutes ago, 56416 said:

They are not hiding and probably DO give a fuck. They answered some points in the french forum.

Basically, they are monitoring the new income and will change it if need be after some days of observation.

There will be a new patch next monday, alongside their plan for the future and more detailed roadmap.

There will be a rollback for the rare affections items showing up in the market for high-lvl players.

Thanks you.

At least they noticed, i m willing to wait a few more days to see what come out.

38 minutes ago, 56416 said:

They are not hiding and probably DO give a fuck. They answered some points in the french forum.

Basically, they are monitoring the new income and will change it if need be after some days of observation.

There will be a new patch next monday, alongside their plan for the future and a more detailed roadmap.

There will be a rollback for the rare affection items showing up in the market for high-lvl players.

Cute, Now let's get them to post in the english forum, Kinkoind had no problem doing that before when we were complaining by telling us everything will be fine.  I shouldn't have to rely on someone that's bilingual to tell me they said something in the french side.

My annoyance about having to get this info second hand aside, I look forward to what this more detailed 'roadmap' is.  It better explain why anyone should care about PVP and hopfully announces a few more game modes or something since they said they want us to have more to do.  I could go for some kinda raid boss mode that someone mentioned before in a topic.  Something that can drop out of season girls or something.  Or just more stuff to do with your girls besides unlocking scenes and collecting money like you're their pimp that's going to backhand them if they don't pay up.

Not sure why they need to monitor income.  If they tested this they should have seen the problems already, and we've had a few people run the numbers to explain and adjustment does need to be made.

My biggest fear is that if they overlooked the money and the low level item rewards, they did overlook drop rates for event girls.  When the next event hits, that'll be the major testing point for many players I feel.  As annoying as it is for some to see 'I got the girl in the first day' posts, if there's a sharp decline in those, then there's a problem.

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, trunks2585 a dit :

Cute, Now let's get them to post in the english forum, Kinkoind had no problem doing that before when we were complaining by telling us everything will be fine.  I shouldn't have to rely on someone that's bilingual to tell me they said something in the french side.

My annoyance about having to get this info second hand aside, I look forward to what this more detailed 'roadmap' is.  It better explain why anyone should care about PVP and hopfully announces a few more game modes or something since they said they want us to have more to do.  I could go for some kinda raid boss mode that someone mentioned before in a topic.  Something that can drop out of season girls or something.  Or just more stuff to do with your girls besides unlocking scenes and collecting money like you're their pimp that's going to backhand them if they don't pay up.

Not sure why they need to monitor income.  If they tested this they should have seen the problems already, and we've had a few people run the numbers to explain and adjustment does need to be made.

My biggest fear is that if they overlooked the money and the low level item rewards, they did overlook drop rates for event girls.  When the next event hits, that'll be the major testing point for many players I feel.  As annoying as it is for some to see 'I got the girl in the first day' posts, if there's a sharp decline in those, then there's a problem.

I completely understand your annoyance and am sorry to be part of the cause of it. The devs must lack time to answer on multiple locations at the same time and i thought i could at least say here that SOMETHING was being done to mitigate the damage the patch has done. My apologies.

I'm sorry 56416 if I seem pissed off at you or if any of my irritation seems directed at you.  You havn't done anything wrong and shouldn't have to appologize, my saltyness has been making me lash out more than I should and I apologize to you for that.  Thank you for relaying this information.  I appreciate the legwork anyone does to check the french side of things or the facebook or discord posts. 

It's just frustrating that the dev team drops information in only one spot when they have multiple places people are hunting for info in.  It adds to the feeling that 'they don't care enough'.

1 hour ago, 56416 said:

There will be a new patch next monday, alongside their plan for the future and a more detailed roadmap.

There will be a rollback for the rare affection items showing up in the market for high-lvl players.

Thanks for posting this here, it has been a trying couple of days with the devs not posting here or barely posting anywhere at all apart from to reiterate their patch notes or just to say no drop chances will be posted (or some similar non informative blurb).

Even if they could have just turned around when the early feedback was coming in stating all the problems, it would have been nice if they just came out and said:

"We have taken note of the feedback and are currently working to address the raised concerns. We estimate a fix or update to this patch, to be released in a week or so once we determime the full impact of this update on the game and how best to move forward."

If the devs had just come out and said something along the lines i mentioned above the majority would've understood and likely been much more receptive to the changes introduced (once rebalanced). As the player base would then be able to see that the devs are listening and trying to make the game good, moving into the future.

A simple statement like this wouldve also prevented the feeling from the player base of being used, which then lead to the rumors starting that this patch is nothing but a cash grab by the devs who were making it a pay 2 play game (which is what kills all browser/app based games).

I understand the devs are busy, but a simple statement, copy and pasted by the devs, to the forums (all languages), to their facebook page, to their discord and to their patreons wouldve settled a lot of nerves and helped calm a lot of the reaction and negative feedback they were getting.

@56416 im not getting at you with my essay here, i thank you for posting this, but just wish the devs would communicate better, as communication is key for keeping a game/business/relationship/anything going right.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jyepie said:

someone  on another thread said they were expecting the backlash and laughed about it. or something like that. 

One of the reasons that I havent posted on Discord is because something tells me that negative posts over there will be met with either mockery and attacks from superfans of the game (Diehard fans) or people will say that the discord was not meant for negativity or something like that. I can imagine that being the case. 
I could see the devs saying that they dont want arguing in the discord which would mean no whining. 

I have that same feeling to be honest, that once you say not liking it you get jumped on like they do in American Football..  Meh, I saw I had to make and register an account, I never used Discord before. Exactly, I also could see that...

2 hours ago, 56416 said:

I completely understand your annoyance and am sorry to be part of the cause of it. The devs must lack time to answer on multiple locations at the same time and i thought i could at least say here that SOMETHING was being done to mitigate the damage the patch has done. My apologies.

It's not just you, they don't like coming over here apparently, but they LOVE the discord.  

Apparently, this is patch ONE of FOUR for their reimagining of Combat in Hentai Heroes.  there's no information on what the other patches will do but opening up with this shits all over our expectations.

For the negatives.

1 and 2) We look to see if the evolution of the incomes is acceptable or not and from there, we will seek to balance in more details if necessary. It remains that the consequences can not be considered directly.

3) The big change in the Matchmaking is mostly related to a forgotten change in the patch notes: before, in the arena, the stats of the alpha girl were not taken into account. This has been fixed with the Update. So the fighting was more difficult for everyone.

For patches, some small details:

1) The system will not go back, it will be modified in consequence. We can already announce that rare gifts will disappear again. But next Monday's patch notes will detail the changes.

2) The drops have already been adjusted accordingly.

3) The affection on behalf of the girls will not be in the next update (which will arrive next week) but we work as soon as possible to introduce it. Again, a patch notes will explain the system.

Regarding the Patch Notes, we try to remember no details and detail at best, we apologize for the omissions.

Then, beginning of next week, we will provide an explanation of the global vision of the changes that will come, with a little more explanation on the reasons for future changes (but few details and quantified, which will be, they, explained in the patch notes relative to the different updates).

From their post on the French forums, using Google Translate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

As I read this I notice that the developers are very well versed in talking in broad strokes without actually saying that much. It's all: 'we're looking at it' and  'wait and see'

And yet they keep playing Mushroom with the English forum.

So, on the French side, were thy doing maths? Any decent suggestions over there? Could someone convey a few of our (i.e., mine; especially the PvP girl-drop) over there? Please don't make me crack open the rusty hinges of my high school French…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, randomplayer said:

Not French too, but it's probably "The beginning of the end" :ph34r:

To be honest, as it now should happen. When seeing so many people responding to it like we all have and the devs basically being arrogant to see what this patch has done, I will not be surprised. I mean, I feel all they care about is getting their money income. And don't even let Patreons know anything, that is where the big money comes from. The all should cancel their support, then this dev team will feel the hurt. We can already know nothing is going to change to the combat reload, they will not plan that. Then I will not plan to pump another euro into this. Simple as that. And if all follow, then it basically will be the end.

They claimed everything was tested, probably with a handful of people who are fine with everything. And only giving positive feedback like: Fucking Awesome!!  Yeah, and those that do not like it, can fuck off.  Some people are like that in real life, they will like you if you agree with them, walk like duck behind them but oh whenever you don't agree... Then it is like dropping people like a brick. I have no longer any trust in whatever next patch notes will say. This first one had promising things but reality shows, nothing has been re-balanced and calculated accordingly. This has become a greedy money grabbing pit and the next 7 day special revival event will show it when people need to use their kobans for combat refills when girls do not drop for days. Whatever counter argument may come that tries to prove me wrong, it is what it is and I have still no girl drop from Bremen but he is leveling up just nicely.

Why would really need monitoring for days, it had to be shown while it was being tested and things could have been fixed before just deciding to roll out this patch that shows it is broken like crazy. Was better if this was fixed where it needed the fixing and postpone a roll out, no we mean shit to them. Money is where priority is and that is what this team desires. Well, no longer from me. I will be I guess a FREE player from now on if I decide to spend further on it. Then they can do whatever they feel with this. In the end, many have gone down under with such stupid strategies.

• Like 3

Interesting…

I don't know if this has always been with PvP, but I just leveled up through Arena from 90 to 91. Now, for me, normally when I level up the Market resets/reloads. This has happened for me usually via Daily Missions, even since this patch. IIRC, a couple times through Boss Battles, but I've not leveled that way since the patch.

But this time, via Arena, no refresh/reload.

Is this normal?

2 minutes ago, Masters said:

Interesting…

I don't know if this has always been with PvP, but I just leveled up through Arena from 90 to 91. Now, for me, normally when I level up the Market resets/reloads. This has happened for me usually via Daily Missions, even since this patch. IIRC, a couple times through Boss Battles, but I've not leveled that way since the patch.

But this time, via Arena, no refresh/reload.

Is this normal?

You were probably having only just a few XP left, I sometimes did level up when doing an Arena fight before. But...  The market should have refreshed for you when you level up and the cooldown counter starts at 8 hours again.  That was no normal behaviour if it didn't do that getting a new level.

• Thanks 1