Feedback thread for Patch - 07/02/2018

Blain

It has definitely been interesting reading a bunch of the feedback. ZenMaster does make multiple good points. 

Also, to state this here rather then below. I don't think the changes were made to make more money, but I could be wrong. 

The changes are definitely different. The changes definitely change the dynamics of the game. 

1. Boss levelling is excellent

- I have just started playing, but I was able to level to level 27 before the change.

2. Payout less in regards to dollars.

- I believe I was making more money wise pre patch in regards to how much things were worth to how much I am making now.

3. Increase monetary payouts overall.

- whether before or now is actually payout out more. If it's less or equal, it would be nice to pay out more. It is very hard to get to afford to cover a lot of things when juggling girls vs stats vs events. Which tends to be spread out thin. 

4.  Close to Neutral on Combactivity energy 

-pre-patch it would have been great to been given more combactivity energy. During the transition, there was a 1 C.E. required for battling a boss instead of 2 and the regeneration time was doubled. I thought it was great, until it was changed, to 30 mins. However I noticed that fights are free, I didn't realize this at all, until I read it here on the forum, so I think many people might not realize it's free. 

-I would still like to see a reduction in the regeneration timer, even if there is less energy. Overall allowing for more battles to be fought. Which would also allow for more payouts. Which wouldn't hurt at all. Also, aiming for a cooldown of like 6-7 hours. Therefore it would make it worth while to login more than once a day.

5. Free PvP is Sweet.

6. PvP still needs adjustments (make a PvP energy bar)

Even though I believe the ranking system will shift from the whoever fought the most to being the strongest stats wise, which I think is great. I think the new time system thing isn't that great. I think having an energy bar like adventures and boss battles have would be better. In addition, since it is solely on how good a persons stats are, I would say allow for more battles to be fought. 

7. Shift in ranking from Fights the most to Best stats/Strongest or great.

- I hope this is the case. If not I take it back. 

8. Losing point for PvP losses is great

I think losing points for all PvP losses whether someone chooses to attack you or you attack them and lose, points should be lost. This is to help transition and shift everyone to their rightful spot on the new ranking system. If not I think players who already made it to the top and advanced so far ahead in the rankings will stay there.

9. Make Mojo Points for wins and losses greater. 

Wins and losses for close battles and incurring (+) or (-) 3-5 or even 30 isn't making that big of a difference. I don't see why not make it 4-5 times greater, therefore things would shift a lot faster. In addition, people who have already made great gains into the rankings will have a benefit no matter what going into the new system. 

10. Potential Fight Opponents 

-it would be great if the 3 potential fight opponents were inside a range. Like opponent 1 is 0-500 ahead of you, 2 is 501-1000 ahead, 3 is 1001-2000 ahead. And also providing the weakest players in that range, to help reorganize/sort the ranking system. 

11. If it's easier to Girls great, if not it sucks.

- if it's easier, thank you devs, if not, then it sucks and especially for those who pay. However if you pay and are really concerned, you can track the results and share the info to compare and probably get a really good indication of the rate. 

Other Feedback.

1. Side Menu Glitches

it randomly opens and I can even click logout without it even being open. It is annoying. It can randomly open a shit ton in a short amount of time, which sucks.

2. As noted by others 503 Error.

I get it a lot 1/3 or 1/2 battles at times it pops up. The times happen more often then not.

3. Bigger Arrows and Buttons.

make the adventure buttons bigger, make the arrow button on the top left bigger and the town->adventure -> wherever else a lot bigger. I don't have ant hands for the last one, and there is plenty of room to make it bigger. And I do not have big hands either I would say very average. 

4. Adventure Scene Arrows.

can you make it so the adventure arrows can be on the left or right side of the screen? It would be incredibly appreciated for phone users. 

5. Lastly, make a window that asks if you are still there before auto-logging people out. I was typing this out, going back and forth on my screen, checking things out etc. and I had to rewrite everything  - _ - 

To wrap things up, I do enjoy the game, the art/scenes and everything are pretty good. Thanks to all the Devs and Contributors who make this game happen as I am a Free to pay player.

Thanks for listening to my feedback, any questions or feedback on my feedback is appreciated. 

50 minutes ago, CPI said:

Oh I forgot to add in, it would suck if the pre patch items were a lot better than post patch items. I would be greatly disappointed in that aspect. 

The legendary items from pachinko are worse (People say only pachinko items and not shop ones are worse as well) but the old items did not get their stats reduced to balance it out which is weird so they released a pvp patch but made it so people that need to gear up to be able to good against other players because they were just fighting bosses before so they had no need to gear up or boost their stats are weaker than the players that did it before even i am effected by it and i did pvp before the update to win contests for kobans.

I will not play epic pachinko until i have all the event harem members and i got the second event harem member on the second fight after the update had came out which was nice benefit from the higher drop rate but i am not going to play epic pachinko until they balance the items out because i am not going to buy items that are only good for selling. (It really sucks because the event harem members in epic pachinko are some of the best they ever put in there as well)

2018-02-09.png?width=841&height=474

Epic_Pachinko_Legendary_Stat_Bug.png?wid

WastedKobans.png

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, CPI said:

I believe I was making more money wise pre patch in regards to how much things were worth to how much I am making now.

Look through this thread and the Patch Notes thread, the evidence posted by myself and others show that math that proves you are making less money. In fact, I even posted the math the proves that even at the maximum level of the final boss, you are still making less money per hour when compared to the old system.

26 minutes ago, CPI said:

During the transition, there was a 1 C.E. required for battling a boss instead of 2 and the regeneration time was doubled.

The moment the patch went live, everyone lost half of their combat points, and the reload timer immediately changed to 30 minutes as well as the boss battles only requiring one point, so I have no idea what you are talking about here. A single patch doesn't get applied in steps, it gets applied all at once. There was no transition period.

28 minutes ago, CPI said:

I would still like to see a reduction in the regeneration timer, even if there is less energy. Overall allowing for more battles to be fought. Which would also allow for more payouts.

...You're not very good at math, are you? Because what you said completely contradicts itself. Decreasing the reload timer, means more battles take place. Decreasing the energy available means fewer the battles take place. If you want more battles, decrease the timer and/or increase the energy available. If you want less battles, the increase the timer and/or decrease the energy available. The old system allowed for a maximum of 72 battles to take place per 24 hours (whether you got that many depended on your choices). The new system allows for a maximum of 48 battles to take place in a 24 hour period. Also, more payouts does not necessarily mean that you will make more. That all depends on how much each reward is. I can win 5 bucks every ten minutes, but that doesn't mean I'm going to make more than winning 55 bucks every hour.

35 minutes ago, CPI said:

Oh I forgot to add in, it would suck if the pre patch items were a lot better than post patch items.

The dev team admitted that this was intentional. They just "forgot" to put it in the patch notes, and then "forgot" that they could edit the notes after the orginal post went up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

unless we are being groomed into variety of players of all levels and stenghts for use in a further patch

First: I was talking about before the patch, there was no such thing about loosing from any opponent.. I won each fight in Arena.

Second: I am not the person to complain to about that. Afterall, you said that I shouldn't get mad anymore if I was already thinking about leaving. That was a bit crude honestly, so I will return the favor.

33 minutes ago, Shadow-Six said:

The dev team admitted that this was intentional. They just "forgot" to put it in the patch notes, and then "forgot" that they could edit the notes after the orginal post went up.

LOL yeah..   Sorry..  and Forgot..., *facepalms*

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Shadow-Six said:

The moment the patch went live, everyone lost half of their combat points, and the reload timer immediately changed to 30 minutes as well as the boss battles only requiring one point, so I have no idea what you are talking about here. A single patch doesn't get applied in steps, it gets applied all at once. There was no transition period.

...You're not very good at math, are you? Because what you said completely contradicts itself. Decreasing the reload timer, means more battles take place. Decreasing the energy available means fewer the battles take place. If you want more battles, decrease the timer and/or increase the energy available. If you want less battles, the increase the timer and/or decrease the energy available. The old system allowed for a maximum of 72 battles to take place per 24 hours (whether you got that many depended on your choices). The new system allows for a maximum of 48 battles to take place in a 24 hour period. Also, more payouts does not necessarily mean that you will make more. That all depends on how much each reward is. I can win 5 bucks every ten minutes, but that doesn't mean I'm going to make more than winning 55 bucks every hour.

There is the possibility I wasn't carefully watching the timer, and thought they halved the amount of CE required for a boss battle and doubled the time to get 1 CE.

To prove your condescending remark about being me bad at math wrong and show that you got a little caught up and made a simple math mistake. Everything I bolded is incorrect. 

To put it simply all I suggested was to increase the amounts of fights in the day.

By one reducing the regeneration time for 1 CE. So it's 30, what if it's changed to 19 And you still have the same amount of CE? You now have a lot more fights.

And then I suggested the idea of reducing the total amount of CE a person can save up, as a way to meet in the middle between what we have now and what we had before. Also, it helps make the game slightly more competitive as you have to put in a bit more work to have more battles. This part does NOT affect how many battles there are in a day. The only thing that affects how many battles there are is the regeneration time. Nothing else matters. The amount of CE you have just makes it harder for one to fight all the fights in the day by having to be online more. 

Another way this goal could be achieved is just setting a limit to how many fights can happen in a day, for example 60 fights in a day, and set the regeneration time low enough so there are atleast 60 and then set the CE limit to whatever.

So please tell me more about how I am not very good at math. B|

Edited by CPI

17 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Prepare your asses they already have another patch coming with more changes to PVP, It's gonna get more complex and not much better.

Not sure how much is allowed to be public yet but the Patreon just posted the new patch notes. 

Short version Koban costs for refills will be going up.  They will give you ONE free class change, but now classes will be weak to another and strong against the third.  There's gonna be added Daily Challenges in the Arena, Tower of Fame is gonna get a revamp to show more information about you, the 25% critical will be going away, soon only Hardcore will be able to crit, Charm will randomly block damage, and Know how will randomly heal themselves, Girls will gain affection if they are in your battle team when you win matches (assuming you can win without them already being maxed).

if thats true (we will see monday) i think most of it is positive.

koban cost for refills? i don't care, i  wouldn't ever spend them on arena refills.

daily arena challenges? sounds interesting. a lot of possibilities here.

i kinda don't understand the specialities of charm and know-how - i would switch those 2. healing fits more to charm and having a big know-how enables you to dodge/block/avoid attacks. and i think it will take some iterations until this is well balanced. at the start one class will probably be stronger than the other 2. i wouldn't spend the free class switch too fast before it is balanced.

raising girl affection by winning fights? awesome! let's hope the amount is noticeable. also let's hope this goes not only for the alpha. winning without a strong alpha will be tough.

Edited by Habi

1 hour ago, Habi said:

if thats true (we will see monday) i think most of it is positive.

koban cost for refills? i don't care, i  wouldn't ever spend them on arena refills.

daily arena challenges? sounds interesting. a lot of possibilities here.

i kinda don't understand the specialities of charm and know-how - i would switch those 2. healing fits more to charm and having a big know-how enables you to dodge/block/avoid attacks. and i think it will take some iterations until this is well balanced. at the start one class will probably be stronger than the other 2. i wouldn't spend the free class switch too fast before it is balanced.

raising girl affection by winning fights? awesome! let's hope the amount is noticeable. also let's hope this goes not only for the alpha. winning without a strong alpha will be tough.

They will have to be in your harem to gain affection in arena so you will only be able to do with weak players if someone is close to your stats you might lose arena fights because the affection star level also increase their stats like leveling does.

The good one first. I like the story and drawing. They are great. And thank you for the new one. (although still in Invaded Kingdom at haremhereos)
(Oh yeah and the overall droprate was cool. So you did not lose battle points. Superb, but gone.)

But it would have been nice to announce the news on gayharem as well.
Some people said so before most of the strategy and fun is gone after the invention,  therefore my brother will not play it any more (ridiculous he thought about becoming a paying member beforehand). I suppose now it really is just what I made the account for: kind of a spoiler to know what the story will be in gayharem, no need to battle, get girls or participate in any contest. Just sad and my opinion that is not satisfying the afford the creators put in neither fair for the story and drawers, too.
The affection for winning arena fights might sound promising (like the previous announced features/news) but it is just meaningless if it is impossible to win anyway (even with 4 epic boosters, 4 legendary gears (from before the chance!!! now even old rare ones are sometimes better T-T) fully leveled plus affection maxed up harem)(at least for me). I really liked the arena fights and now... just peeking in, see no chance and go out disappointed. (Yes learning my lesson after the 17th lost). It does not matter what kind of gift, contest, sticking to the judges or guy/girl will be offered I can no longer participate the way it is now.

However by the decision to be a leecher my heart is still bleeding seeing them destroying the game but I can live with it.

PS: If there was a worry about my sleep, nobody would reduce it form three hours(3+20min) to 30 minutes(30+3sec). Some kind of a sidekick or handbag/bankaccount to buy (with real money) who collect all the money from the harem over maximum of a day, week, month (in record to the payment) would have been better. (Of cause only really usefull after your harem became big and/or the collection of it bothersome.) Same way for the battle points/energy, although I do not see a need for it because you can always refill it with kobans.
(PS: If really a system of stealing the guys(girls) form me is to be introduced, that will be the straw that broke the camel's back.)

Edited by oha

4 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Just refreshed the market. Some items can only be bought with kobans. Is this new?

Boosters always cost Kobans. Items always have a small chance to cost Kobans instead of money. I don't recall exactly when they changed this, but it's not a new change. :)

Edited by Sluimerstand
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sluimerstand said:

Boosters always cost Kobans. Items always have a small chance to cost Kobans instead of money. I don't recall exactly when they changed this, but it's not a new change. :)

Thanks. I had never seen that be4. And i was a little shocked to see 5 out of 8  equipment items, including green and grey ones cost kobans.

3 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Thanks. I had never seen that be4. And i was a little shocked to see 5 out of 8  equipment items, including green and grey ones cost kobans.

Oh wow, that is a lot. Just checked for myself, and 6 out of 8 equipment items cost Kobans. Either it's a coincidence, or the chance an item can cost Kobans has been increased quite a bit.

Edited by Sluimerstand

3 minutes ago, Sluimerstand said:

Oh wow, that is a lot. Just checked for myself, and 6 out of 8 equipment items cost Kobans. Either it's a coincidence, or the chance an item can cost Kobans has been increased quite a bit.

Seeing the recent changes in the game  I doubt it be a coincidence:(

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

Talking about coincidence. Just tried the great pachinko to see what happens and the quality of the items has been nerfed there too. Which is only logical.

Coincidently got an exact same item that's in the market too so for the numbercrunchers amongst us:

level 73 grey charming buff t-shirt          273 charm        19478  money

level 73 grey charming buff t-shirt          273 charm        696  kobans

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

Read somewhere in patchnotes that the option 1 girl & 1 legendary item guaranteed in epic pachinko

is going to change to                                                            1 legendary item guaranteed.

In light of the changes in prices for equipment I'm not going to wait till monday. Gonna get my girl now!

Edited by dirty harry

39 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Read somewhere in patchnotes that the option 1 girl & 1 legendary item guaranteed in epic pachinko

is going to change to                                                            1 legendary item guaranteed.

In light of the changes in prices for equipment I'm not going to wait till monday. Gonna get my girl now!

Sorry, what? Why would they do that? :(

• Like 1

On 7-2-2018 at 1:21 PM, Tiffany said:

I just noticed the 10x epic pachinko guarantee changed to:

1 legendary gift and equipment guaranteed

Does this mean that a girl is no longer guaranteed?  If so, I'm am so done with this game.  Boss drops are now virtually non-existant for me.

On 7-2-2018 at 1:32 PM, Encino said:

Yeah, it was not said THAT would change. I need confirmation as well.

On 7-2-2018 at 1:51 PM, meraginasu said:

It's just a text issue, there's still a girl guaranted with the X10 Epic Pachinko. 

Found it. Appears to be a misunderstanding.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sluimerstand said:

It's not new, that happened for me when I became level 70, months ago.

• Thanks 1