Feedback thread for Patch - 07/02/2018

Blain

2 hours ago, oha said:

Thank you for the replay.
Lucky you. I still try to get him.

Event harem members still have a set drop rate but the drop rate should be higher now for them but even if they had doubled the drop rate it would still be low because the drop rate for them before the update/patch was low as well.

9 hours ago, dudd said:

Thats the problem, what is accordingly? Because from what i can tell from the many posts on here, they have nerfed or broken the droprate completely, not increased it to compensate for the reduced battle numbers

'they adjusted it accordingly' was meant sarcastically because nobody knows . It could even be that since you have more fights per hour the droprate has gone down.

However, the frustratingly low droprate seems to be an integral part of the game. I don't have a BA in psychology but I imagine ppl just won't accept such a thing and try even harder (which could lead to refilling and buying kobans).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

'they adjusted it accordingly' was meant sarcastically because nobody knows . It could even be that since you have more fights per hour the droprate has gone down.

However, the frustratingly low droprate seems to be an integral part of the game. I don't have a BA in psychology but I imagine ppl just won't accept such a thing and try even harder (which could lead to refilling and buying kobans).

Thats true and unfortunately some people never learn to cut their losses when a game turns like this.

I am very lucky I learned from game of war where it became a "pay just to keep your account alive" game so i cut my losses and refuse to spend much if anything on these types of games anymore with only 2 exceptions.

The only 2 games i sparodically spend money on now (only a few dollars at a time) are pokemon go and fire emblem heroes, and in those games (pogo is a bit different as it has no lottery style in-game mechanic). In these 2 games I can actually see the results of my spent money in the drop rates of characters and items and actual improvements and new ideas implemented by their devs that dont detract from the current functionality of the game (by nerfing the income or other in game stats). Fire emblem actually drops the top tier heroes at a reasonable rate, which is seeable even without the drop rate being known and the majority of the player base is really happy with this, even though some events some players miss out entirely, they know that they were just really unlucky that event because the previous event they got like 3 or 4 drops of the event characters so they can see its balanced out.

47 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Quick question.

I have know-how as my class. And whenever I buy know-how directly at the market (money for points, not items) my endurance goes up too.

To all you hardcore and charm players. Does you endurance rise when you buy your class or is it linked to know-how some way?

thx

Your endurance rises whenever onceself endurance or special trait (for you know-how) goes up. It do not matter whether you use items, booster or directly brought trait/know-how for it. (The ninja mentioned it at the story on the roll "at the market".) 

1 hour ago, dirty harry said:

1 hour ago, G0ku said:

Now you can do 2 free battles in 1 hour, before the patch you could do 3 free battles in 1 hour. 

Don't forget the six arena battles.

In the few comments the dev's given here they have been (deliberately) vague but for one thing . They are adamant that the (total) number of battles has increased.

Edited by dirty harry

4 minutes ago, oha said:

Your endurance rises whenever onceself endurance or special trait (for you know-how) goes up. It do not matter whether you use items, booster or directly brought trait/know-how for it. (The ninja mentioned it at the story on the roll "at the market".) 

That doesn't answer my question.

Maybe "total battles" have increased in their minds as the POTENTIAL, but they have not in practice. No to mention the "6 arena battles per hour" has nothing to do with the girl-drops. So for those strictly interested in gaining girls, those Arena Battles are a non-issue.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

That doesn't answer my question.

That means: If you are a know-how type of cause the endurance rise buying know-how directly. If you are a hardcore type it rise by buying hardcore. If you would have a charm trait it will rise by charm. Hope that is more clear.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Masters said:

Maybe "total battles" have increased in their minds as the POTENTIAL, but they have not in practice. No to mention the "6 arena battles per hour" has nothing to do with the girl-drops. So for those strictly interested in gaining girls, those Arena Battles are a non-issue.

I know it is the logical thing to think that arena battles have nothing to do with girl drop rates. But  I haven't seen it stated by devs.

6 hours ago, Encino said:

Wow, ehm I do not know that is normal behaviour since you claim to have a BA in Psychology..  But, I do think you need to follow and take your own advise not to vent yourself or whatever that may be cause really, did you really needed to write that little piece in all caps..  AND  ..highlighting it in bold?

i wasn't angry I was trying to make a point, and yes being angry is normal human behavior, its an emotion and we all feel it sometimes.

42 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

I know it is the logical thing to think that arena battles have nothing to do with girl drop rates. But  I haven't seen it stated by devs.

I haven't seen the devs state that coffee has nothing to do with tea, but you still know it to be true… EVERY discussion about the girl-drop rate has to do with Bosses. Used to be global Boss Battles, now is per individual Boss Battles, and nowhere is there any mention of Arena or ToF battles affecting drop rates.

FYI, Donatien just dropped Kelina. So whomever is tracking, there's that.

El 2/7/2018 a las 12:23 PM, Kinkoid dijo:

Como tu mismo declaró: Mejorar el Harem requiere dinero. Arena está trayendo dinero. Entonces Arena está ayudando a mejorar tu Harem.

Adquirir las chicas es para el troll, necesita más dinero que el Troll como de Arena.

Entonces, cuéntanos cómo la pelea en la Arena no te ayuda.

Si te comparas con otros juegos de colección, también necesitas pelear contra otros para completar tu objetivo.

@ Don23 , tenemos muchas reacciones diferentes en la batalla de la arena en este momento, las estamos reuniendo tanto como sea posible, algunas personas afirman que la lucha todavía es factible (las 3). ¿Podría proporcionar más comentarios sobre esta parte específica de su experiencia?

Esto bueno, de que el tiempo se ha excedido un poco. 

Las batallas de arena dan pero es muy poco y no siempre ganas 

Yo tengo otro problema que me lleva más de 100 batallas con el troll ninja y no me tirado ninguna chica.

No tengo suficiente dinero para mejorar a bunny lv 5 y no tengo chicas nuevas a las cuales mejorar

Edited by Darksus16
El auto corregido es muy malo

25 minutes ago, Masters said:

Finally we have some news about this. Congrats. At least someone got something good to happen so far. Any idea how many battles it took you? I'm really curious about what this increased rate is. Donatien is now on level 81 for me and I've been using every single battle energy on him since I saw the day I saw the patch go live.

12 minutes ago, test_user said:

Donatien is now on level 81 for me and I've been using every single battle energy on him since I saw the day I saw the patch go live.

Same for me. I used every battle on him since the patch, and for me he turned 81 about 3 battles ago.

FYI, I also remind everyone that when the patch went live, I had 2 combativity points which disappeared, which meant according to the new refill rate I had been *robbed*/set back an hour.

1 hour ago, Masters said:

Indeed. It doesn't matter at all, if you have 6 arena fight per hour, but you don't have any chance to win them. 6 times nothing means.....well nothing. That's not even mentioning the fact, if you do happen to win by some miracle, rewards are awful. 

17 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Indeed. It doesn't matter at all, if you have 6 arena fight per hour, but you don't have any chance to win them. 6 times nothing means.....well nothing. That's not even mentioning the fact, if you do happen to win by some miracle, rewards are awful. 

Not to gloat but just FYI. I win most of my level 75 arena battles but that might be due to the fact that I played epic pachinko and dropped 5 legendary equipment items which come in very handy. Still have to use boosters though.

So I still think that they're too tough. I have to change equipment according to what class and level I fight.

Edited by dirty harry

1 hour ago, Masters said:

Good for you. Congratz!

Forgive me if I'm talking rubbisch but if she just dropped and you spent every battlepoint on Donatien which would mean that since wednesday 5.00 GMT you have spent roughly between 200-220 battlepoints to drop Kelina. Could this help in gaining a little insight in droprate?

Is she the first to drop?

Edited by dirty harry

On 7.2.2018 at 4:23 PM, Kinkoid said:

@Don23, we have a lot of different feedbacks on the arena battle right now, we are gathering them as much as possible, some people are stating that the fight are still easily doable (all 3 of them). Could you provide more feedbacks on this specific part of your experience ?

From my point of view: Win or loose in arena depends mainly on endurance, which now depends on the experience of all the harem girls instead of the fighting ones only. With the new Patch coming up, suddenly I loose nearly all arena figths. I suppose the reason is most of my girls are unexperienced which was not necessary till now.

Within 2 days I dropped about 50 ranks, no wait, now it's 80. Many rounds MOJO is not offered for any combat. My character is level 170 and I only get combatants easy to fight offering no MOJO or some offering always 32 MOJO but no chance to win not because of their power but because of their high endurance.

Arena would not work for me anymore. So I loose income because the boss fights were cut down, I loose my rank and have to spend a lot of money expanding girls experience. Moreover less girls will drop because of the reduced boss fights.

Thx of warning, what's next?

• Like 1

On 7-2-2018 at 4:23 PM, Kinkoid said:

@Don23, we have a lot of different feedbacks on the arena battle right now, we are gathering them as much as possible, some people are stating that the fight are still easily doable (all 3 of them). Could you provide more feedbacks on this specific part of your experience ?

35 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

I win most of my level 75 arena battles but that might be due to the fact that I played epic pachinko and dropped 5 legendary equipment items which come in very handy. Still have to use boosters though.

So I still think that they're too tough. I have to change equipment according to what class and level I fight.

Hope it helps Kinkoid.

Also a request:

Could someone of the team aknowledge that the people here at least are being heard? We haven't seen a reaction in days.

People may be forgetting that when it comes to the arena, stats now matter and we're getting matched up with actual players, as opposed to bots (which apparently happened pre-patch). People that have neglected their stats because they used to win easily, now have a harder time. That's natural. Personally, I win most of my match-ups. I know that doesn't say a lot, but it's very much possible to do so, is what I'm trying to say.

As for the girl drop rates, because of the new per-troll system, they had to re-distribute all your prior victories over all (your available) trolls. This would very, very roughly mean that for example (not actual match, just an easy-to-understand example):

If you had 200 failed attempts pre-patch, this would put your chance to get the next girl from any troll at X+200Y% (X being the base drop chance and Y being the chance increase from each failed attempt). Post-patch, if you have all 8 bosses unlocked, that chance has dropped to X+25Y% for each* individual troll boss (X and Y having been increased accordingly to account for the new combativity). * We currently don't know if those victories only apply to trolls that still have droppable girls.

Until you get your next girl to drop, your overall chance will be worse than before, but since Y no longer resets for every troll whenever you get any new girl, including from Epic Pachinko, your chances will be better from that point onward (unless you only need girls from one Boss, in which case your chances will be the same).

Edited by Sluimerstand
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, test_user said:

Thinking about it now, the max I can get for Donatien per hour in terms of money doesn't ever reach what I could before, does it?

Nope. This has been discussed in length and with mathematical formulaes. If you want to know more just read back in this thread. Good luck and have fun!