Feedback thread for Patch - 07/02/2018

Blain

Well, I just got a boss girl. Started at level 96 with Finalmecia, she's now at level 153, with 4 battles on her (including the one that got me the drop). More data for those who want to crunch the numbers. (Level 172 with now 49 girls, I also got Loving Arcana this morning before the battles that dropped the girl)

Edited by Shadow-Six
Added a forgotten detail

20 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

You know, I have also noticed that people have gotten girl drops from bosses. Yet, those players had been pretty much lower lvl players with barely any girls at all, so them getting boss drops is much easier. But I have yet to see anyone with +40, let alone +50 girls mentioning that they have got one.

*Raises hand*

I'm level 181 and I've had 3 girls drop on me while playing the new patch. Zoe (from Finalmecia, which I'm fighting a lot to get money), Loving Bunny (which was totally unexpected) and of course Loving Arcana. I know the last one is a drop which everyone gets when they do their daily event missions but that doesn't change the fact that it's a girl drop.

Now talking in general here...

I think it's funny how some players start talking about psychology and such while immediately ignoring the very first rule of the whole thing: in general people usually only speak up when they don't like something. When they do enjoy their stuff they usually don't shout out about it because it was basically what they expected of the whole thing in the first place. It's not special, so there's no need to talk about it.

The same could apply here. Sure, there are people who don't like the latest patch and I'll be honest: I also think it's a step backwards in some cases. But after having played this for nearly a week now I also think that some of the raised negativity is a bit far fetched, at least for me. Take money for example. I experience no big difference in getting money. In fact, I'm close to argue that I'm earning more money than I did before the patch.

Of course I do apply a strategy. I only buy out all the books every time I can, but not the affection items. I only buy the rare items and leave the rest. Simply because you get affection items through other means as well: daily missions and pvp, so there's no need to get it all.

As a result I'm seeing my money additions slowly increasing themselves. It used to take me a week to get a million, now it's almost a few days (didn't count, 4 or 5). And best yet: I haven't even leveled up Finalmecia fully, so there's even more money to come.

In my opinion the problem with this patch isn't so much the rewards, but the gameplay. I'm getting bored. Now it's just "do your boss battles, get money from the harem, do your daily missions and get some items" and done. I don't even bother with the arena anymore because 8 out of 10 times I get opponents I can't take anyway, so there's no use. And the times I can take 'm the reward really isn't worth the effort (last time I got 1 mojo and some XP :D).

23 minutes ago, ZenMaster said:

*Raises hand*

I'm level 181 and I've had 3 girls drop on me while playing the new patch. Zoe (from Finalmecia, which I'm fighting a lot to get money), Loving Bunny (which was totally unexpected) and of course Loving Arcana. I know the last one is a drop which everyone gets when they do their daily event missions but that doesn't change the fact that it's a girl drop.

Now talking in general here...

I think it's funny how some players start talking about psychology and such while immediately ignoring the very first rule of the whole thing: in general people usually only speak up when they don't like something. When they do enjoy their stuff they usually don't shout out about it because it was basically what they expected of the whole thing in the first place. It's not special, so there's no need to talk about it.

The same could apply here. Sure, there are people who don't like the latest patch and I'll be honest: I also think it's a step backwards in some cases. But after having played this for nearly a week now I also think that some of the raised negativity is a bit far fetched, at least for me. Take money for example. I experience no big difference in getting money. In fact, I'm close to argue that I'm earning more money than I did before the patch.

Of course I do apply a strategy. I only buy out all the books every time I can, but not the affection items. I only buy the rare items and leave the rest. Simply because you get affection items through other means as well: daily missions and pvp, so there's no need to get it all.

As a result I'm seeing my money additions slowly increasing themselves. It used to take me a week to get a million, now it's almost a few days (didn't count, 4 or 5). And best yet: I haven't even leveled up Finalmecia fully, so there's even more money to come.

In my opinion the problem with this patch isn't so much the rewards, but the gameplay. I'm getting bored. Now it's just "do your boss battles, get money from the harem, do your daily missions and get some items" and done. I don't even bother with the arena anymore because 8 out of 10 times I get opponents I can't take anyway, so there's no use. And the times I can take 'm the reward really isn't worth the effort (last time I got 1 mojo and some XP :D).

He clearly said 40+, 50+ girls in harem. You have few girls in your harem, and that explains a lot. You're not even suffering the effects of having to pay more for upgrades and affection.

Screenshot_2018-02-14-15-48-34.thumb.png.4551f2a23da87de5a50fce5c467eef92.png

Dailies and PvP give meager affection. White affection items are absolutely useless for someone with 60+ girls. You can't even scratch the first star of a girl with white and green affection items.

As for the money increase, you're just delusional. Other players have already broke down everything to numbers, and we can say for sure that the income has been negatively affected, regardless of boss level.

But yes, the game is getting old quickly. Old players get punished for having large harems, and every patch comes with several nerfs, disguised as "game balance".

13 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

*Raises hand*

And yet, Loving Arcana should not be counted to it when most say they had no girl drop from a world boss. We all get Loving Arcana. We all were not talking about the event. It doesn't count. This girl was a 100% garantee when having completed 12 out of 14 daily missions. How can you even say as fact that it's a girl drop?

• Like 1

@Kinkoid: Arena

• We complexified the matchmaking system within the arena to make it more efficient and more adapted to your current level

Yes, you complexified it alright...  It sure shows with the attached picture.  It doesn't really need a rocket scientist to tell anyone what the result will be.. This is fucking bullshit!!!

FuckYou.png

2 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

You can still improve your team, get boosters, and other things before the combat.

And regarding your droprate, as we said, it is random, so mathematically speaking, even with 1 million tries, it is possible (highly improbable) that you do not get an event girls (or any girls). It doesn't mean that the system does not work, it just means that you are unlucky. If you can provide a lot more datas regarding this, yes, you can prove that there is something not working. Yet, on our side, we have proof that the system is working and players drop faster the normal bosses girls and equally the event girls.
We are also thinking to transfer this incremental chances system to the event girls too, with different chances according to the fact that these girls stay less than the normal troll girls.

PLEASE DO THIS!  Personally I usually don't have issues with event girls, but I know there's some regulars that do and we always have reports of players that tried everyday never wasting any combat points and that was with the old system where they had more chances.  Like I'm being honest here, you wanna stop a lot of the complaints right now? Do this.  I'm sure I'm not the only one saying this either.

In regards to normal drop bosses, I finally snagged Edwarda's last girl.  And don't forget I reported I got one of Finalmecia's girls a day or two ago.  So I'm willing to confirm drops are working and they are separated by boss.  I can also stop grinding a girl with bad payout rate.  Sad thing now is I move on to domenian or whatever his name is, and he'll be paying me less than edwarda was at first now.  It is annoying building the bosses up to a decent payout.  At least I need 3 girls from him so I should be there a while, or hell maybe he'll drop his first real fast.  Either way more possible data.

• Like 3

Please do something with this pvp seriusly if i lose to guy with half of my stats and less hp than me becouse he got more time crits when fighting him its stupid each of us have 25% and he crit me 3-5 times and me 0 and becouse of that people with higher stats lose fight that they should win lol

I don't understand why so many people in the forum are that averse to chance mechanics in a game.

Event girls are the last luck reward left in the game. I just love the feeling to know that every battle could be the one that drops a girl and the uncertainty that it might not happen at all.
Knowing that I have to grind on a boss for 3 weeks before the chances become realistic - plain boring and seems more like a login bonus to me. 

1 hour ago, Fapfox said:

I don't understand why so many people in the forum are that averse to chance mechanics in a game.

Event girls are the last luck reward left in the game. I just love the feeling to know that every battle could be the one that drops a girl and the uncertainty that it might not happen at all.
Knowing that I have to grind on a boss for 3 weeks before the chances become realistic - plain boring and seems more like a login bonus to me. 

Consider it like this.  For players that have cleared out say dark lord, and have no reason to every go back there.  It's in many ways a burden to grind the boss, with the lowest payout, even leveled up, for a girl that you might not even get.  Before we could at least argue 'well all the fights there, count to a girl drop somewhere else' but now that doesn't even apply.  And with all our income reduced but the cost to upgrade girls still expensive......well if too many people get frustrated with even girl drops and arn't getting the girls, they may just skip on the events and work on the girls that they do have.

Granted we don't have any fresh data on drop rates running from the start to the end of an event with the new max number of fights (excluding using koban refills), we have some that have reported getting bunny or lupa after the update so they do drop, but what we need is to see how many people hit a dry spell for the full event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

You can still improve your team, get boosters, and other things before the combat.

And regarding your droprate, as we said, it is random, so mathematically speaking, even with 1 million tries, it is possible (highly improbable) that you do not get an event girls (or any girls). It doesn't mean that the system does not work, it just means that you are unlucky. If you can provide a lot more datas regarding this, yes, you can prove that there is something not working. Yet, on our side, we have proof that the system is working and players drop faster the normal bosses girls and equally the event girls.
We are also thinking to transfer this incremental chances system to the event girls too, with different chances according to the fact that these girls stay less than the normal troll girls.

Thanks for your reply and my apologies for my lashing out rant.  I probably am unlucky cause I just looked at what that opponent had and he must have been lots lucky.  Man, his equipment is like to get jealous about now.

9 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

The event that was on when you increased the drop rate was almost over so it would be good see how players are getting event harem members during the next event with less Combativity points to use every day.

it would be nice to have the incremental chances system during revival events due to having 1 week instead of 2 weeks to get them to drop then you could use the current event harem member drop system when the event lasts for 2 weeks so having the incremental chances system for revival event only would be fair due having half the time to get them.

On 13/2/2018 at 9:30 PM, ShadowHaamu said:

You know, I have also noticed that people have gotten girl drops from bosses. Yet, those players had been pretty much lower lvl players with barely any girls at all, so them getting boss drops is much easier. But I have yet to see anyone with +40, let alone +50 girls mentioning that they have got one.

I actually got Salem as my 70th girl on February 9th and Lola as my 73rd right now.

I was surprised that I got Salem ahead of the "usual" monthly schedule (also considering the splitting of the boss fights done between all of them), it was a completely shock to get another one in a week xD

16 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

I personally would love to see this implemented, as someone who has never gotten an event girl from a boss drop ever (not including the guarenteed girl from completing 12/14 daily missions).

While i am still doubtful about the troll girl drops, I have finally dropped 1 girl after almost a month of trying, so will base my further opinion of the stated increased chances starting now.

It is also nice to see some responses here to peoples concerns. I also think (imo) that a lot of the negative reactions that people had could have been alleviated somewhat (particularly the older players) if the trolls were pre-levelled say for those who were at level 150+ with the final world story completed or near completion, those players should've gotten got the bosses already levelled so the cash rewards were the same as pre patch. (Just a small suggeston for future changes, to keep a lot of the negative feedback down to a minimum).

I am still waiting to see what the plans for the arena are but for now i am still not seeing any point to the arena. As a lot of people here have stated, I too am having issues with crit rates causing me to lose unlosable battles, and arena opponent selections where my opponent is double my base stats (even with boosters).

My post on another thread regarding the crit rates had my opponent on less than half my crit rate (8% to my 19%) yet my opponent got 3 crits and i got 0 so i lost that fight which i never should have lost, my stats were about 1.3 times higher than my opponent so if not for the ridiculous crits i should have won that battle.

I would like to see a rematch system in place where if you lose an arena battle you get a chance for a rematch, because a lot of these battles should not be lost as i described above.

On 2/15/2018 at 3:23 PM, Kinkoid said:

Then make the boosters actually useful. Instead of practically useless ~+10-1k boost per rarity, make it proscentual boost. White gives 5% boost to stat, green 10% and Brown 15%. Or if that's too much, then 1,2,3% or 3,6,10% boost. Then having or not having boosters would actually matter and possibly be worth the prices they are.

So, you keep saying drops works normally. But do you guys take into account people at different point in game, when you do your numbers? As if you don't, then it's easy to say system works fine, if people below +40 girls keep getting girls relatively easy. But what about those with larger number of girls in their harem? How the drops for those people? Does the system "work" for these players? Because at the moment, I don't think it does. For example, So far I have got Silvanus from lvl 55 to 123 without any girl drops....and that boss still have all 3 girls!

Anyway, if you don't give us drop chances, can you at least give us some general stats and numbers of people drops? For example:

How many atts it required on average to get the event girls in last event?

How many atts it had taken on average for people to get boss girl drop?

Does that number stay similar, if you take into account the already owned girls per player? Do people with higher girl count require more atts in general?

How many players have gotten girls drop and from which bosses after the patch? For example, 546 people have got boss girl drop from Bremen and 1204 had gotten it from Dark Lord.

And what's the total boss drop number your players get daily/weekly, either total or per boss?

Honestly, even giving information like this will help and give us players some implication of how drop system work. Something like this will be tangible information and would give us something. This kind of thing might even help you guys to see matters here, if you don't already have something like this recording players process.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:31 AM, Encino said:

@Kinkoid: Arena

• We complexified the matchmaking system within the arena to make it more efficient and more adapted to your current level

Yes, you complexified it alright...  It sure shows with the attached picture.  It doesn't really need a rocket scientist to tell anyone what the result will be.. This is fucking bullshit!!!

FuckYou.png

Just wanted to point out your opponent there has optimized the best team for Hardcore without the special event girls.  They also have the rarest gear with their single stats boosting their power, even more.  This is NOT typical, but they seem to have optimized their stats for PVP.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Just wanted to point out your opponent there has optimized the best team for Hardcore without the special event girls.  They also have the rarest gear with their single stats boosting their power, even more.  This is NOT typical, but they seem to have optimized their stats for PVP.

Yes, *nods* true. Something I missed checking out in the Tower of Fame. It made more sense after I saw the gear etc.

Hey guys, 1 year player here,currently level 67, 100% f2p, this is my first feedback about the game.

I've been a PvE player since the start, because since Kobans is my most valuable income, i have to use them carefully, and the Trolls were the best source of income in the game.

I reached the forest just before the last patch, and the boss was awarding me 15k~ for each combat. After the update i was at 5k per combat, but i wasn't complaining since it's a game i play for free. So since then, everysingle day, i fought the same boss over and over again, and he's currently at level 127, awarding me 13.6k per combat. But there's a huge problem, it's true i earn more income now than before, but all my money goes to level up my gear and stats to be able to keep up with the boss strengh, but i still loose from times to times.

It took me 430 battles to earn roughly the same income i was getting before, but it became inconsistant, and obiously, out of those 430 battles, i've got no girl, showing that the drop rate might be 0.2% or something (it's a guessing)

Arena is still as bad as it was before, but it's even  more random now, i can win against low stats opponents and win 32 mojo, or win against high stats opponents and get 1 mojo, i haven't got a decent reward in arena battles since the new patch. Moreover, 3 win-streak in arena seems to be a dream actually.

still no decent changes in affection, Noemy samane and Abrael are probably going to stay level 1 forever, since i would took me roughly 1MM to max all of them (lol)

I didn't want to complain in the first place, i've been pretty decent in girl drops back in the day (which fucks me cuz all my 5 star girls requires a hell lot of money), i've found this game fun, i personnally love the story more than the "gotta catch them all" thing, but i've been really disapointed from the last couple of months updates.

sincerely

zzafezgr

Edited by zzafezgr

2 hours ago, zzafezgr said:

Hey guys, 1 year player here,currently level 67, 100% f2p, this is my first feedback about the game.

I've been a PvE player since the start, because since Kobans is my most valuable income, i have to use them carefully, and the Trolls were the best source of income in the game.

I reached the forest just before the last patch, and the boss was awarding me 15k~ for each combat. After the update i was at 5k per combat, but i wasn't complaining since it's a game i play for free. So since then, everysingle day, i fought the same boss over and over again, and he's currently at level 127, awarding me 13.6k per combat. But there's a huge problem, it's true i earn more income now than before, but all my money goes to level up my gear and stats to be able to keep up with the boss strengh, but i still loose from times to times.

It took me 430 battles to earn roughly the same income i was getting before, but it became inconsistant, and obiously, out of those 430 battles, i've got no girl, showing that the drop rate might be 0.2% or something (it's a guessing)

Arena is still as bad as it was before, but it's even  more random now, i can win against low stats opponents and win 32 mojo, or win against high stats opponents and get 1 mojo, i haven't got a decent reward in arena battles since the new patch. Moreover, 3 win-streak in arena seems to be a dream actually.

still no decent changes in affection, Noemy samane and Abrael are probably going to stay level 1 forever, since i would took me roughly 1MM to max all of them (lol)

I didn't want to complain in the first place, i've been pretty decent in girl drops back in the day (which fucks me cuz all my 5 star girls requires a hell lot of money), i've found this game fun, i personnally love the story more than the "gotta catch them all" thing, but i've been really disapointed from the last couple of months updates.

sincerely

zzafezgr

Depending on how many girls are in your harem it can be a LOT more than a million.  Right now I've got Agate waiting for me to get 8 million, and Abrael waiting for me to get 28 million so they can get their final stars.  Samane and Noemy are still needing affection but they are going to be even more expensive I'm expecting about 10 and 30 million each respectively.  Even with me being to Finalmecia under the new patch if I DON'T spend any money I get a million a day so they take a LONG time.

Il y a 3 heures, Damoncord a dit :

Depending on how many girls are in your harem it can be a LOT more than a million.  Right now I've got Agate waiting for me to get 8 million, and Abrael waiting for me to get 28 million so they can get their final stars.  Samane and Noemy are still needing affection but they are going to be even more expensive I'm expecting about 10 and 30 million each respectively.  Even with me being to Finalmecia under the new patch if I DON'T spend any money I get a million a day so they take a LONG time.

1 MM means 1 billion, i'm counting affection costs in my calculations

10 hours ago, kunaenejo said:

ist very interesting, I have a lot of fun now, the only problem its tha the girl drop chance go down a lot -.-' its more than 10 day 30 fights per day 400 aprox no girl obtained -.-' soo how 2 get 1 in 7 day events? its absolutely imposible 

Use kobans!!  No, I don't intend in being an ass, but it is sort of the truth. I got them both, I did use kobans to reload the combativity. I counted, and used about 1200 kobans. Guess this time they dropped quicker, I did similar to get Loving Bunny and it took me a lot more kobans AND still she didn't drop. But I do think, if not doing reloads with spending kobans you probably won't get both Val Abrael and Val Red Battler. You could be lucky, if they do drop in the 7 days. But my experience, and I am probably "Unlucky Encino", I would not have manage it. My fight rate is around 30 per day if not doing these reloads and wait 10 hours for combat to fill up.

The 1200 kobans was worth 160 fights. I had some that I could use before koban reloads, so I am guessing I did around 170 fights for them to drop. But none of the regular boss girls have dropped for me since start of February. I don't even know if drop chances on those reset when getting a revival event girl. But I have been battling Bremen since and he refuses to drop his last girl.