Feedback thread for Patch - 07/02/2018

Blain

3 hours ago, oha said:

(PS: If really a system of stealing the guys(girls) form me is to be introduced, that will be the straw that broke the camel's back.)

If referring to my suggestion for a PvP Arena girl-drop, *my* suggestion is for a COPY of the girl (Guy on gay?) happens, specifically saying that the opponent does not lose their girl.

Market Kobans. Huh. y'knau I never noticed that Equip and boosters could cost Kobans. I had stopped buying those items very early (I'm level 93 now) so I don't even know when Kobans became their price tag.

Huh, yeah I stopped looking at equipment costs, wonder if they announced that officially when it was first introduced?  But since we are on that note, let's look at a current example I have in the market. 

Charming sport cap, normal +523 charm.  Costs 95,365 money

Charming sunglasses, normal +538 charm.  Costs 522 kobans.

.....Are you serious right now?  Who the hell would pay that much of the rare currency for an extra 15 points?

So while we are in the feedback thread, and since we've talked about equipment and legendary stuff getting nerfed and how wonderful and important pvp should be to us. *End sarcasm*.  Let's talk about fixing the costs for equipment while we are at it.  Why even charge anything kobans on equipment if that's the kinda choices we are given?  No one will pay that unless they have a wealth of kobans to spend an every girl from pachinco already.

They have made mistakes before with the drop chance. It has happened with previous patches. But you probably won't believe me, so here is the link to a thread in the French forum (interestingly enough a poll on the 07/02/2018 patch). Go to post #14 by Arcana's Fate, who is a Discord French forum moderator, as well as a moderator on this forum. The relevant quote by her is in the paragraph starting with Troll fight :

Her words are "Là, il est aussi trop tôt pour mesurer réellement l'impact sur le drop des filles de troll, auquel les joueurs sont très vigilants, surtout depuis les bugs et dysfonctionnements que nous avons connus."

In English, that reads as "There, it is also too early to actually measure the impact on the drop of Troll girls, to which players are very vigilant, especially since the bugs and malfunctions we have known"

This is why I don't trust the devs when they say they have altered the drop chance. They have failed to change it in the past and have admitted they make mistakes with it. A moderator confirms this.

• Thanks 4

lol i just lost in the battle arena to someone with 9K less ego, 5-6K less endurance, and all his other stats are 300 - 1.2K less than mine, hes 2 lvls lower than me and his girls were 26 lvls lower than mine, lol this update has just been flippin amazing xD one fail after another!!!!!!!  Obviously this shows that the arena is not just still unbalanced but that it is Hopelesly failing to even do its job correctly as it is obviously scoring the fights improperly.

Bullcrap in the game 0.png

Bullcrap in the game 1.png

also i have spent all battle points since this update came fighting Gruntt for his last girl, he is now lvl 51. I even used 150 Kobans on top of all the normal point gain fighting him and he has yet to drop his last girl. gotta love this increased droprate . :P

Edited by Dragonmx6

3 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

.....Are you serious right now?  Who the hell would pay that much of the rare currency for an extra 15 points?

Rich people. Those to whom spending several hundreds of dollars/euros per month is nothing. This is what happens to most online games once the "free to play" honeymoon is over.

Seen it before many times. It's why its so easy for those of us experienced with these sorts of games recognize it so quickly. 

I don't care if there are heavy cashers in any game, it is when the game front-runners start slanting things in their favor and push the rest of us out that it becomes problematic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

im not happy with the update either, but honestly all I hear is people bitching, if you don't like it, stop playing and stop spending money for kobans, that is the ONLY way they will change things back, or maybe people need to be intelligent and realize they are still tweaking everything and will change more, or be smarter and suggest ways to change the game that come from the mind of an adult, don't just say increased drop rate, or more money, give them reasons why.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragonmx6 said:

lol i just lost in the battle arena to someone with 9K less ego, 5-6K less endurance, and all his other stats are 300 - 1.2K less than mine, hes 2 lvls lower than me and his girls were 26 lvls lower than mine, lol this update has just been flippin amazing xD one fail after another!!!!!!!  Obviously this shows that the arena is not just still unbalanced but that it is Hopelesly failing to even do its job correctly as it is obviously scoring the fights improperly.

Bullcrap in the game 0.png

Bullcrap in the game 1.png

also i have spent all battle points since this update came fighting Gruntt for his last girl, he is now lvl 51. I even used 150 Kobans on top of all the normal point gain fighting him and he has yet to drop his last girl. gotta love this increased droprate . :P

Same here but with dark lord (now level 22) again with no missed battles and all regular girls dropped already i still have no drop for the event girl and this is the second event in a row with no drop. The devs really need to fix this issue, actually make the drop rate a flat 5% instead of this supposed increased chance. Even at a flat 1% chance i should have gotten at least 1 drop across 2 events. I suspect they havent increased the drop rate at all and may have perhaps even decreased it.

9 minutes ago, dudd said:

Same here but with dark lord (now level 22) again with no missed battles and all regular girls dropped already i still have no drop for the event girl and this is the second event in a row with no drop. The devs really need to fix this issue, actually make the drop rate a flat 5% instead of this supposed increased chance. Even at a flat 1% chance i should have gotten at least 1 drop across 2 events. I suspect they havent increased the drop rate at all and may have perhaps even decreased it.

Or maybe broken it completely instead of just decreasing it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Masters said:

If referring to my suggestion for a PvP Arena girl-drop, *my* suggestion is for a COPY of the girl (Guy on gay?) happens, specifically saying that the opponent does not lose their girl.

Thank you for clearing the misunderstanding.
The idea is interesting. Still don't think it will be realized. No gain for the game creators. But maybe something like "exchange harem/harem member for a day" would be granted.

55 minutes ago, Varnart said:

im not happy with the update either, but honestly all I hear is people bitching, if you don't like it, stop playing and stop spending money for kobans, that is the ONLY way they will change things back, or maybe people need to be intelligent and realize they are still tweaking everything and will change more, or be smarter and suggest ways to change the game that come from the mind of an adult, don't just say increased drop rate, or more money, give them reasons why.

Venting the anger is good sometimes.
Boycotting the game was already suggested.
This forum seems to be the feedback area to the new updates not a discussion about it, that is another one. So just let everyone place their opinion here("bitching" since it is usually negative). Especially knowing non of the team borders to look into it anyway. (If they do. Make it like them, overlook everything that is not to your liking. Saves you trouble.)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, test_user said:

Or maybe broken it completely instead of just decreasing it.

Yes, I am afraid to say the same idea popped up in my mind as well. Could somebody who has actually got a girl/guy after the beginning of the system change a peep?

Edited by oha

28 minutes ago, oha said:

Venting the anger is good sometimes.
Boycotting the game was already suggested.
This forum seems to be the feedback area to the new updates not a discussion about it, that is another one. So just let everyone place their opinion here("bitching" since it is usually negative). Especially knowing non of the team borders to look into it anyway. (If they do. Make it like them, overlook everything that is not to your liking. Saves you trouble.)

speaking from a psychological point of view (as I have a BA in psychology) yes venting your anger is good sometimes, but just venting does no good unless you A) find a proper channel for your anger, B) deal with your anger productively, and C) suggest ways of fixing the problem that is making you angry, and that is what no one seems to be doing Oha, and if the update makes them that unhappy then ill simply spell it out STOP PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME AND STOP SPENDING MONEY ON IT.  plain and simple

Alright. But by venting the anger I meant you, Varnart. Sorry if it offended you. ( Reason for edit: After hearing the answer I regret to ever said it before. )

Edited by oha
After hearing the answer I regret to ever said it before.
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, dudd said:

they adjusted it accordingly!

11 minutes ago, Varnart said:

speaking from a psychological point of view (as I have a BA in psychology) yes venting your anger is good sometimes, but just venting does no good unless you A) find a proper channel for your anger, B) deal with your anger productively, and C) suggest ways of fixing the problem that is making you angry, and that is what no one seems to be doing Oha, and if the update makes them that unhappy then ill simply spell it out STOP PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME AND STOP SPENDING MONEY ON IT.  plain and simple

d: are a volcano:P

32 minutes ago, oha said:

Yes, I am afraid to say the same idea popped up in my mind as well. Could somebody who has actually got a girl/guy after the beginning of the system change a peep?

Yes since patch i lvl up ninja spy from 15 (or 20 i don't remember) to 28 and got Sung Tai Ki, even the 2 other event girls from this last patch (Farmed them since the event started, but not in sleep hours :p)

image.thumb.png.a38ca611658b399aa8175cf21d8767e1.png

I believed it was a mistake from the developers to reduce the amount of money you get from trolls, but the C.E. change is acceptable (if the base-reward of bosses gets increased or give more money per level up) give some time to the patch; consider there is a lot of variables to count if you change one mechanic (in this case multiple), so i think they would re-balance the game with some time. :)

47 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

they adjusted it accordingly!

Thats the problem, what is accordingly? Because from what i can tell from the many posts on here, they have nerfed or broken the droprate completely, not increased it to compensate for the reduced battle numbers

• Like 2

I was a software engineer for 12 years and this site is not rocket science. I realize you want to make money, but your drop rate for your event girls is horrible. They is no monetary reason to make this so difficult. So many clicks equals a greater opportunity to receive one of the girls. Guess what you way it isn't working. Listen to the complaints. You are slowly pissing off those who play the game for fun and hence not gaining an opportunity to receive any money from those individuals. Open up an in game store for new gear / girls / or maybe a once a day epic pachinko drawing. Get inventive. Using an outdated psychological model to run your game is counter intuitive. If you do not know what the last sentence meant than your game is doomed. 

PS The next person that mentions the word luck needs to realize there is code involved in you getting your next harem girl and it can be made as easy or hard as the game developers like. If you believe in something does it make it real.

Edited by David991
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, test_user said:

Its kind of unfortunate that the devs will only respond on discord and not on a feedback thread

discord has like 460 people or so (as far i can see) so the devs care more about what they say than all the other people talking in here or on facebook or the people that are messaging them directly

now, anyone can join discord. everybody can, but most people didn even know about it  

5 hours ago, Varnart said:

Wow, ehm I do not know that is normal behaviour since you claim to have a BA in Psychology..  But, I do think you need to follow and take your own advise not to vent yourself or whatever that may be cause really, did you really needed to write that little piece in all caps..  AND  ..highlighting it in bold?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, oha said:

I got Loving Bunny on the day of the rollout. Thought, it was their way to sugarcoat the unpopular changes, but as so many of you made other experiences, it might has been a coincidence.