Feedback thread for Patch - 07/02/2018

Blain

7 minutes ago, Blain said:

Didn't come here for the Arena, tho. Was brought here by the marketing lure of hot hentai girls and the motto "Gotta Collect 'em All", so getting girls, upgrading them, and following the story are my focus. Can't get girls in Arena, so I don't care about it. Sure there's rewards in there, but before the patch I was pulling enough bank to pay for everything. Not worth my time to chase after 4 or 5k money, white or green items, and boosters that don't boost very much and can't be sold for much money, either. Just log in every 10 hours for my 20 combat points and cya

Well, yes. I'm doing the same. Are there even players who have played this game more than half a year and still log in every 3 hours every day?

4 minutes ago, Encino said:

Arena...  lol   Yeah we should be all so happy now with Arena... 

yes, you should ;)

46 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

What game if i may ask?  A replacement for this or is it unrelated?

It was a supplement to this one, but I'm spending more time there and getting more involved in all the activities it offers. $60 there goes much further than $100 here for someone online as much as me. 

I'd tell you which, but I get the feeling the mods or devs would suddenly come out from their hiding spots. We're not used to seeing them here, so might cause some fainting and heart attacks, so I won't risk people's health here. Send me a pm in Discord and I'll tell you

3 minutes ago, Fapfox said:

Well, yes. I'm doing the same. Are there even players who have played this game more than half a year and still log in every 3 hours every day?

That would be the Arena people that concern themselves with leaderboards and winning the contests. Seems they wanted a "level playing field" because some competing players didn't sleep as much, so they wanted the combat timer to go up so they'd have a "fair chance" to win the contest that measures troll battles or whatever

1 hour ago, Fapfox said:
1 hour ago, Encino said:

Arena...  lol   Yeah we should be all so happy now with Arena... 

yes, you should ;)

Hope that was sarcasm.

If not. Why? Before being very active in the area and now letting only a short glimpse (rather routine than interest) fall at the battle button.
Yeah, loosing interest can be so rewarding. You are right.

11 minutes ago, oha said:

Hope that was sarcasm.

that's what smiley faces are for, yes.

Also, the fun in the game was ruined for me in the September update already, when they changed it from gambling for girls to grinding for girls.
I'm glad at least event girls still work the old way.

Edited by Fapfox

Then there will be no reward except mojo

5 minutes ago, Varnart said:

просто FYI для людей, знаете ли вы, вы все равно можете использовать свои очки боевой готовности, чтобы сражаться в башне, но вам просто нужно щелкнуть по именам людей сейчас

So the new update has a topic but they don't address any issues here besides fixing the gift drops.  Any word on discord yet about them adjusting cash flow or a better reward system for PVP?  Hell I'll take 'there's going to be an update every week for the next 3 weeks' as a form of news and reason to give them some chance.  But all the announced is honestly something they might as well have done last update.

Update to the never-ending quest, Ninja Spy is now at level 49 and still no drop. ( I last brought it up when he was at 40.) The girl sought is the blue-glad ninja, whatever her name may be, for those tracking such info. HH has become a joke, and the promises of improvement faker than Pam Anderson's boobs.

25 minutes ago, Kinkoid said:

We had multiple confirmations that the drop system is working fine. Our system is not done to have all the girls in the game dropped in a few hours. :) It requires patience.

@trunks2585, we will provide an overall presentation of all the changes in the upcomings weeks within a few days.

Drop rate is 0% but each time you fail, your chance improves by a factor of 5! (5 * 0 = 0)

----

Okay, joking aside, if we can't SEE that we are making some sort of progress on our drop rate, after trying HUNDREDS of times, it is completely natural to conclude they will not drop.  Facts are fine, but psychology is 100% of what this game (and almost all games) are built upon.

There must be some sort of meter for each boss showing our drop rate multiplier... or if your drop rates are going to be SO small, then you need to do what most games do.  Use shards (drop rate times 50, each girl needs 50 shards).  Something like that.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kinkoid said:

We had multiple confirmations that the drop system is working fine. Our system is not done to have all the girls in the game dropped in a few hours. :) It requires patience.

@trunks2585, we will provide an overall presentation of all the changes in the upcomings weeks within a few days.

Apparently you haven't been following the threads re: drop rate. I've seen multiple confirmations of no drops as opposed to 3 or 4 reporting drops. I'm certain you'd like to believe this has gone well, but that is delusional. Please read the threads and the complaints in their entirety, because this was a very good game, and it would be great if it became that again. As far as "all the girls dropped in a few hours", umm, make that, zero since the patch. And that, mind you, is with every fight focused on 1 boss. According to the patch notes, the odds of a drop from a singular boss should increase, yes? And while we're on the glitch issue, please explain why Legendary gear is now utter garbage? I posted a screenshot in a previous post that illustrates it quite well: can you please explain to us why this has come about? It seems as if gear should be unaffected by the patch, unless it's a tweak that was somehow no one was informed about in the patch notes; it certainly isn't mentioned in any of them. I sincerely hope some of the upcoming changes involve rolling back some of what's been done, because it hasn't been an improvement by any stretch of the imagination.

• Like 2

Most of the complaints here are some of the most reasonable I've seen on forums.  It is not just being going "WAAAAAH"

We are (mostly) here because we feel like quitting this game now, and it makes us sad.

We're sticking it out, but like a bad marriage, divorce is on the horizon if nothing changes.

We are trying to SAVE YOUR GAME.  

• Sad 1

the part of this patch that states that you will no longer lose battle points while you are away for an extended time is only a sugar coating. yes if you sleep for 10 hrs and wake up to a full battle point bar, you will not have missed out on any points while you slept. but points you missed out on while you slept is lol, you were asleep so they dont even matter. what matters is that the points while you are awake have also been nerfed. that is what everone is complaining about. even if you are just a casual player you are still not getting what you used to get. and then theres the people that are die-hard players, (goes to sleep and sets alarm for 3hrs 20 min) wakes up and logs into the game and uses all earned points, then goes back to skeep for another 3hrs 20 min, wakes up and uses all points earned while asleep etc. I actually used to do that but its pretty pointless to do so now :P also i read a post from Kinkoid earlier that said they had multiple responses saying the girl drop rate patch was working fine. "cough" so out of thousands of players playing this game 3-4 of them have recently notified us that they got a girl finally. Yet all the other thousands of players have been trying hardcore to get just one boss to drop 1 girl to no avail. YEP seems like its working just fine to me since 3-4 out of thousands finally got 1 drop each :P just saying!!!! then theres the battle points needed to be able to fight were halved while the time to earn 1 point was not doubled but tripled instead. all that really needs to be done to address the issue with battle points and time needed to obtain them is make it to where 1 battle point is earned every 20 mins. that will put it back to the norm while allowing us to store up to 20 potential fights. as far as the boss money drops go technically you should have , when you did the last patch, set it up so that all areas you had already cleared pre-patch left the bosses at their max lvl so that if we ever needed to go back to them, the money gained for each battle would not have been total crap. the money part aside each area we previously had cleared, the boss for each area should have had the number of times it takes on average to fight that boss to be able to clear the area plus the times the average person would continually fight said boss to try and attain new girls from said area while we are there into account so that when we go back for event girls we are not starting at 0 again. Im only stating the obvious, and stating the things that would make the players happy again is all. but again about boss girl drops, I have been fighting Gruntt ever since this patch and he is now lvl 66, paying out $7100 per fight and still has not dropped a girl. :P  He actually is paying out more than Edwarda and Donatien wich are the 2 bosses above him wich are also available for me to fight, each of those 2 bosses still have 3 girls each for me to try and get and im about to be in the fairy forest so ill have a 3rd boss available above gruntt with girls needed to get. but I am on my pc pretty much all day long and i feel the negatives that have been introduced from the last patch quite harshly. again just some food for thought here for the Kinkoid Devs. there are pages and pages of complaints about this last patch and less than 1 full page of praises, I honestly think that stands for something and should not be ignored.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

You know, I have also noticed that people have gotten girl drops from bosses. Yet, those players had been pretty much lower lvl players with barely any girls at all, so them getting boss drops is much easier. But I have yet to see anyone with +40, let alone +50 girls mentioning that they have got one.

Sure, these players (like me) do need to have patience in getting more girls from bosses. But it's getting really damn irritating in putting hundreds of attempts and not getting any boss girls. Worse yet, this recent lowered money rewards are making this boss grinding even more horrible. And getting 100 extra cash after every 5 fights ain't just cutting it.

However, while this is worth mentioning, it's not main point with this post.

What is, is the fact that, I think and fear, that your boss girl drop system works like your affection requirement system for girls. Basically the more girls you've, the more affection is needed to level them up. And it's the same principle with boss girl drops, but reverse - the more girls you have in total, the lower the drop chance becomes.

What really makes this system so diabolical, is that getting event girls (those from bosses and reward at the end of event), and even story girls and special girls from pachinko, actually works against players, when it comes to getting boss girls. Every time we get event girl (which are made out to be easier), our total girl number increase, which leads to lowered boss drops chances. Sure, getting event girl won't reset boss girl counter or anything like that. It just adds overall blanket decrease to drop %.

Crude example: Say boss girl drop chance is 0.1% and you have made 100 fights without getting girl as increasing factor.

This would make the system work as, 0.1,01% for first fight, then 0.1,02% .... until getting that 100 makes it from 0.1,99% to 0.2%.

But when you get event, story or pachinko girls, the following happens. With certain number of added girls (probably 3-6 threshold, considering that your normal total event girl drops), there will be decrease to boss drop chances.

That 0.1% becomes 0.095,xx% - This won't reset your boss fight counter and once the counter reaches to 0.095,99% and you lose another fight, chance increase to 0.096,00%... 0.097,00% after next 100 and so on.

Everytime you reach next threshold in total girl numbers, % becomes something like 0,090.xx%, then 0,085,xx%, 0,080,xx% and so on.

What this system is, is a sneaky way to say that event girls won't affect boss girl drops, because they don't.....directly. Your lost boss fights counter stays the same and keep increasing the more losses you get.  It's just that with this system, the distance keeps increasing and you need more "steps" to reach it.  

The third reason, why I think you got a system like this, is the fact that it's excellent, if totally sneaky way to make people spend more and more kobans/money in their boss hunting. As people want those boss girls, preferably before spending money on Epic pachiko, lots of people are willing to spend money to boss fights. What we just don't realize is that getting those bosses keeps getting harder the more event girls we keep getting. This system gives last few boss girls impossible low chance to get, which means more money for you as people keep trying to get them.  

Of course, even with this system, there is always chance to get boss girls event with nearly non-existent chance with +70-80 girls. It's just part of RNG system. But overall, you probably use this kind system, because it makes it harder for players to get all boss girls, which means more more for you. While at the same time you use easier dropping event girl system to keep player happy without them knowing that they are making their boss girl hunt much harder in the future.

------

Naturally, I can be totally wrong with this idea/assumption/fear and I of course have no real proof in one way or another. All I have noticed is that as we keep getting events and girls from those, getting drops from bosses seems to become equally harder. 

Also, as long as you devs don't really show or tell us how your drop system works, or even give mathematic example how the system works in principle, I could also be totally right here and that you use system like this or even something worse than what I described.

We just can't be sure one way or another without actual real data from you guys.

Edited by ShadowHaamu
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

You know, I have also noticed that people have gotten girl drops from bosses. Yet, those players had been pretty much lower lvl players with barely any girls at all, so them getting boss drops is much easier. But I have yet to see anyone with +40, let alone +50 girls mentioning that they have got one.

Sure, these players (like me) do need to have patience in getting more girls from bosses. But it's getting really damn irritating in putting hundreds of attempts and not getting any boss girls. Worse yet, this recent lowered money rewards are making this boss grinding even more horrible. And getting 100 extra cash after every 5 fights ain't just cutting it.

What is, is the fact that, I think and fear, that your boss girl drop system works like your affection requirement system for girls. Basically the more girls you've, the more affection is needed to level them up. And it's the same principle with boss girl drops, but reverse - the more girls you have in total, the lower the drop chance becomes.

What really makes this system so diabolical, is that getting event girls (those from bosses and reward at the end of event), and even story girls and special girls from pachinko, actually works against players, when it comes to getting boss girls. Every time we get event girl (which are made out to be easier), our total girl number increase, which leads to lowered boss drops chances. Sure, getting event girl won't reset boss girl counter or anything like that. It just adds overall blanket decrease to drop %.

Crude example: Say boss girl drop chance is 0.1% and you have made 100 fights without getting girl as increasing factor.

This would make the system work as, 0.1,01% for first fight, then 0.1,02% .... until getting that 100 makes it from 0.1,99% to 0.2%.

But when you get event, story or pachinko girls, the following happens. With certain number of added girls (probably 3-6 threshold, considering that your normal total event girl drops), there will be decrease to boss drop chances.

That 0.1% becomes 0.095,xx% - This won't reset your boss fight counter and once the counter reaches to 0.095,99% and you lose another fight, chance increase to 0.096,00%... 0.097,00% after next 100 and so on.

Everytime you reach next threshold in total girl numbers, % becomes something like 0,090.xx%, then 0,085,xx%, 0,080,xx% and so on.

What this system is, is a sneaky way to say that event girls won't affect boss girl drops, because they don't.....directly. Your lost boss fights counter stays the same and keep increasing the more losses you get.  It's just that with this system, the distance keeps increasing and you need more "steps" to reach it.  

The third reason, why I think you got a system like this, is the fact that it's excellent, if totally sneaky way to make people spend more and more kobans/money in their boss hunting. As people want those boss girls, preferably before spending money on Epic pachiko, lots of people are willing to spend money to boss fights. What we just don't realize is that getting those bosses keeps getting harder the more event girls we keep getting. This system gives last few boss girls impossible low chance to get, which means more money for you as people keep trying to get them.  

Of course, even with this system, there is always chance to get boss girls event with nearly non-existent chance with +70-80 girls. It's just part of RNG system. But overall, you probably use this kind system, because it makes it harder for players to get all boss girls, which means more more for you. While at the same time you use easier dropping event girl system to keep player happy without them knowing that they are making their boss girl hunt much harder in the future.

------

Naturally, I can be totally wrong with this idea/assumption/fear and I of course have no real proof in one way or another. All I have noticed is that as we keep getting events and girls from those, getting drops from bosses seems to become equally harder. 

Also, as long as you devs don't really show or tell us how your drop system works, or even give mathematic example how the system works in principle, I could also be totally right here and that you use system like this or even something worse than what I described.

We just can't be sure one way or another without actual real data from you guys.

FEw things, 151 here with 49 girls here I got Zoe after about 600 battles after the patch.  So some people are still getting girls to drop from advanced bosses.

They don't want to give us the formula but yeah it's a low drop chance that incrementally increases each time we fight.  the "Pity Timer" decides we get a girl about every month, which seems around 1500 battles so technically when I got Zoe I may have been early.  I'm not sure about the being early part since I had been grinding Bremen hard trying to get any of the girls to drop, He's the only boss I didn't get to drop a girl while in their world.

7 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

------

Yeah I'm also in the 40+ club And I think I snagged a girl towards the start of the month.  Incidentally it was Jenne form edwarda, which may be why I'm having trouble getting her last girl but I was able to drop zoe off finalmecia easily since she did have 2 girls at the time.

As for your theory, if they havn't changed it, to a degree you basically said what they admitted happens.  Devs were transparent enough about it.  Here's how the system worked to the best of my knowledge before the update and probably still does, just with an 'adjusted' base number.

For normal boss girls you get an improved drop percentage for every fight you don't win a normal boss girl, either through normal combat, or through pachinko.

Once a normal boss girl drops the drop percentage increase goes back to zero, and the overall base chance to get a girl is also decreased.

Event girls operate on a fixed base drop rate that is not affected by wins or losses or how big or small your harem is.

I havn't found actual evidence of a 'timer' but on average, running constant fights will typically get you a girl within a month.  For me earlier today it was about half a month.  Once again, this doesn't count event girls.

Event girls themselves have always been spuratic in luck with drops.  Reports are always all over the board of people dropping them in the first day, and then there's those that say they never waste any recharge time and fight constantly, even dump in kobans and they still can't get them by the end of the event.

So right now, it's too early to gather enough data.  I hate this update, but I'll be fair, we honestly have to let this system run for a month or two before we can draw proper conclusions about the drop rates.  The next events could end up being very telling about the drop rate, or it could be a mess of data as always.

I had 49 girls, well, now I am at 50 cause event girl Loving Arcana was given tonight.  I had no girl drop since last week's patch, and my last girl that dropped was at the end of January. I have been battling Bremen since the 1st of this month (February) constantly as much as I could. Last week's patch, changed everything because I think if it hadn't, I could have already gotten Bremen's last girl.  Kinkoid saying this system works okay, well I only can see that four that have confirmed it here on the forum, is in my opinion not giving any data of drops at all.  Sure, I understand that is not being revealed... Which is fine by me, your game - your rules.  But I have my doubts that everything was changed for the better, I am more leaning towards everything got worse even if this is said it is not the case.  If I was a game dev, yeah I probably also would have responded the way Kinkoid does.

I do believe that it has changed so that we all are going to use more kobans for combat refills and that will show when the 7 day event comes in about a week or so. Loving Lupa dropped quick, in my second koban refill. Loving Bunny however, was worse as I did 30 refills after that and she DIDN'T drop. While event girls have a different drop rate than those normal Boss girls. It can be said a million times by Kinkoid, I just don't believe it. My experience right now just shows different.  Yeah, we have to be patient and while we are being patient, why not drop and throw away another 3000 kobans...  Bah, I used to get girls faster than this crap that is implemented since last week.  And no, of course not... I don't say it should drop each three days. (Although that did happen at some point too.)  I do not know how many girls are in that 7 day event that is coming soon, perhaps the first will drop fast... But be prepared to throw away a lot of kobans (or if you have not that much, your credit card to buy kobans) for the other girls..  Cause that is how it is and gonna be.

Edited by Encino
fixed typo cause of my stupid keyboard