Battle system daily rewards

DHarry

I just noticed this. A nice addition. Still it forces me even more to use the 'best girls' instead of the ones I like. Hopefully that will change in the future. Still, it makes it more useful to attempt them regularly. Overall it's nice.

Also cool we have a new chapter. Lanealle is getting close!

I think it's great, especially winning 2 additional battle points.

They should of done this months ago.

Awhile back I didn't engage in any pvp fights for over a month because there wasn't enough of a incentive for me.

In general I am not a fan of pvp but this changes me attitude entirely.

7 minutes ago, casey said:

I think it's great, especially winning 2 additional battle points.

FYI, I just won the second award and received a common book, not the 2 combat points shown in the sample image.

Edited by Tiffany

2 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

something I'd like to test if possible is if those combat points will be given to you even if your combat bar is full, or if it's like when you level up every 10 levels, make sure you got room for them.

You will need space for Energy and Combativity. Getting any extra that over caps the bar will be wasted.

2 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

something I'd like to test if possible is if those combat points will be given to you even if your combat bar is full, or if it's like when you level up every 10 levels, make sure you got room for them.

40 minutes ago, Enthrexaion said:

You will need space for Energy and Combativity. Getting any extra that over caps the bar will be wasted.

I have gone over the cap with them so you don't need room for the 2 extra combat points you win from arena.

On 22/02/2018 at 12:34 AM, DHarry said:

I just noticed this. A nice addition. Still it forces me even more to use the 'best girls' instead of the ones I like. Hopefully that will change in the future. Still, it makes it more useful to attempt them regularly. Overall it's nice.

Also cool we have a new chapter. Lanealle is getting close!

Yes, I'm back in the game now with these changes.  Previously I'd given up on the arena.  Because I was able to win two more combativity points I was able to get Val Red Battler.  She dropped in the very last battle of 20!  I still feel the arcane and incomprehensible nature of scoring and mojo reductions for the arena annoying and I was unable to make sense of Kinkoid's explanation.

I've been beaten by lucky sods who did me in with critical damage far more times than I've inflicted the same damage on them.  It would be great to be able to opt to battle them again straight away and maybe I'd win next time.  Also, I got an unbeatable charm opponent (with maxed out Abraël, Flight Attendant and maxed out Noemy on his team) three times in a row.  Not only was his ego 20k more than mine, but so was his level (184 as opposed to 176 for me).  How is such random allocation of opponent rankings even remotely fair?

Plain of Rituals?  Yes, I suspect we will get Lenaëlle in the next quest.  I wonder why they made one more quest in this world than for others.  I was pleasantly surprised that we got this new quest relatively quickly compared with the long wait for others.  When we factor in the work needed to prepare new events (new, not revivals), patch updates and other changes that must've taken time to develop and implement, the result can only been seen as remarkable.

Yeah, that -32 for a loss vs a meager +1 at a win is lame. If you lose once by accident you need to win 31 times to make up for it. Ridiculous!

Luckily I do not care too.much about the rank and i do believe it's more fun with something on the line, but this is too harsh..

The gifts seem random, would be nice to win battle points!

On 2/22/2018 at 10:04 PM, Peregrine Took said:

I've been beaten by lucky sods who did me in with critical damage far more times than I've inflicted the same damage on them.  It would be great to be able to opt to battle them again straight away and maybe I'd win next time.  Also, I got an unbeatable charm opponent (with maxed out Abraël, Flight Attendant and maxed out Noemy on his team) three times in a row.  Not only was his ego 20k more than mine, but so was his level (184 as opposed to 176 for me).  How is such random allocation of opponent rankings even remotely fair?

I suppose you could rotate opponents for 24 in that case.  As for critical hits, that's the one thing I don't like about combat, particularly since the 25% cap is pretty much a given after level 110 or so.  I've actually won more fights unfairly than lost due to crits and I still don't like it because I feel like my victories aren't deserved.  An option to turn them off would be cool.

My fellow players, I would like to know what happens when you get some stuff by fighting in the arena or reward and so on, but have a full inventory? Will the reward be erased? Or auto sold or what happens? The best arena reward so far was the 2x combatpoints, money is quite meager as well as exp and the stuff reward is random. Why should one care about the tower of fame position as writen before? It would be better if I could lose 30+ points the same as I gain 30+ points, it seems to be random sometimes I gain 1 point an other time more than 30 points as well I lose sometimes zero points or -1 point and so on, but mostly do I gain more points then lose so I have to fight more as my oponents get stronger with less chance to win. So it seems to be quite "unbalanced" at the moment, as nor lvl nor ego of your oponent seem to influence how much you gain or lose.

I wonder why daily rewards are randomized. I mean, today I had 2 random equip/gifts instead of experience and combat points... and since I had a contest with experience points involved I surely won't partecipate because I'm at disadvantage from others who had the exp reward. That can be true for combat points too.

11 minutes ago, randomplayer said:

I wonder why daily rewards are randomized. I mean, today I had 2 random equip/gifts instead of experience and combat points... and since I had a contest with experience points involved I surely won't partecipate because I'm at disadvantage from others who had the exp reward. That can be true for combat points too.

Not really. See pictures above lvl 190 744 exp as reward for arena....zzzz.... haha one daily is the same or more with lvl 190. It´s gives the arena some spice but it´s mostly for fun (and even more so to make us fight in the arena ...stay ingame ....use real money and so on).

3 minutes ago, Kaskir said:

Not really. See pictures above lvl 190 744 exp as reward for arena....zzzz.... haha one daily is the same or more with lvl 190. It´s gives the arena some spice but it´s mostly for fun (and even more so to make us fight in the arena ...stay ingame ....use real money and so on).

744 exp points as reward means 1488 more points in a contest.

In my contest, 1488 points would bring me in 4th position, instead of the 17th where I am now.